FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the story behind your nick

+56
heavensangel_force
jelay25
somerays
ms.serendipity_force
unfeigned_force
wizard_hacker
niko11_force
sp_d34th
armani-code_force
lite_force
drunkerry
mr.banker
maemar_force
rx_force
t_25
coychester
sosyalera_isnabera26
kirana91
lady_eyah
cloudy_force
lady_vamp_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
sleeping_ganda
wolf_force
cutest_dmd_force
prince_force
gladden_force
purple_gie
nices
injection_force
rein_force
seductive_ivy
cpd
athena_force
eyeofthespy5
tart_force
juville_force
isko77
pegasus202
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
helwa
aries_force
lovelychel
jh0s3ph
papa_cologne
shane28
issarosette
carelyn
jkakashi01
arroz
camhe22
archang3l_force
jadelyn18
lil_angel
k-e-e-n
jester
60 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Empty Tell the story behind your nick

Post by jester Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my story behind my nick claire15

It was march or april i think, the grand daughter of my employer visit us here in telaviv israel she lived in paris and she wants to vacation here in israel, she is so kind to me and she's so cute Laughing .one day she saw me holding my mobile and laughing out load Laughing i didn't recognized that she's staring and in front of me hehe Razz Razz . she told me hey what's inside your mobile and you laugh so load? i told her that i do chat with my friends (that time i'm using smiley_10 nick) she told me to teach her and download that tool to her mobile, so i invite her and she told me to registered claire (that is her real name) but that nick is already taken so i put number on it 15 is the date of my arrival here in israel Laughing (february 15, 2006). so she use that and she told me it's cool but some of the language she didn't understand Razz . i think she used it for about 1 week, and before she go to the paris, she gave me her nick Laughing so now all of my friends know me as claire15 Laughing

guys Very Happy what about the story behind your nick Laughing share it here guys lol!
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Empty story.. :P

Post by somerays Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm

my nick :somerays no real story behind it. One of my teacher use to call me by this name so i just made it my nick...
somerays
somerays
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : fanatic_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Workin10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by jelay25 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 pm

HAHAHAHA GUYS !I SMILED WHILE READING YOUR STORIES ABOUT YOUR NICK. .... ITS SO TOUCHING .BUT ME I USED ABUSADA AND BARUMBADA AND THATS MY PERSONALITY HEHEHE BUT NOT IN A BAD MATTERS ANG PAGIGING ABUSADA KO O BARUMBADA EVEN I WAS IN PEPENONITY TOO ! MAHILIG NA AKONG MAGTANGGOL SA MGA BINABASTOS OR INAAPING CHATTERS....MY BF ASKED ME SOMETIMES ARE YOU A LESBIAN HAHAHAHA ....GUYS
jelay25
jelay25
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jelay25//barumbadang_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by heavensangel_force Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Mine is angie my tatay toring always call me angelbaby thats why,i love anji as my nick
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jelay25 Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm

jelay came from my name angela para mas pinay na pinay ang dating ginawang jelay .
jelay25
jelay25
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jelay25//barumbadang_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

THIS IS IT MY NAME IS REEM-[MY EXBOSS WIFE ASK ME 2 FOLLOW HER NAME WHEN I WAS CONVERTED 2 MUSLIM 3YRS AGO DAT TYM I WAS IN DUBAI]AND HOW ABT NAUGHTY AHM MY PEERS USED 2 KOL ME NAUGHTY IF WE GO CLUBBING lol! DA REST IS HISTORY SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NO COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT poke jive KAYA LAHAT NANG NAMEMEET KO SA MIG 1ST QUESTION NILA "NOTY KA VAH TALAGAAAAAAA jive "................BUT IM NOT REALLY NOTY NAMAN JEJEJEEEEEEEEEEEE............DONT BE CARRIED AWAY have a nice day
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleme_force Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm

my very 1st mig id is abigail8_rn it comes from my name,my fave number and me as an RN.hehe!

then when i decided to register here it's difficult for me to create a new one that's why i just make simple_force as what characterizes me then it is used already that's why i just add up ''ME'' on it -> simpleme_force
simpleme_force
simpleme_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : simpleme_force,abigail8_rn
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:50 pm

simpleme_force wrote:my very 1st mig id is abigail8_rn it comes from my name,my fave number and me as an RN.hehe!

then when i decided to register here it's difficult for me to create a new one that's why i just make simple_force as what characterizes me then it is used already that's why i just add up ''ME'' on it -> simpleme_force

We also have complicated_force. Very Happy
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Well, I share mine too.My main id in mig is hondyx024 from the name honey but it so sad that honey is taken already thats why i change e to d and add yx thats become hondyx its unique and funny that some people thought that I'm a guy.024 from the date of august 24,2007 thats the date i started mig33.

So when I make a force id I've decided to make hondyx but not 24 but its 14 from the date of my birthday Feb.14.its hondyx014_force I didn't change it for the reason that its easy for my old friends to recognize me.
have a nice day
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 4 Th_sle10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by astro-jboy_force Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 am

je je je nice topic... Actually my original user id is wilgade this name is a combination of my real name and family name, my gf wanted to join mig33 and she ask my user name he want it, girls cannot exist as always follow the queen I give my user name to her... and definitely I hunkman157 its just only to use as joker user name to those wanted to have a fast time bf.... he he he... but i didnt realize............... those pretending girl it was a gay............... wew.... but now everyone knows me ..... as a hunkman157... lol!
astro-jboy_force
astro-jboy_force
Hyper member ll
Hyper member ll

Mig33 ID : hunkman157, astro-jboy_force

Character sheet
Skill: Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4