FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the story behind your nick

+56
heavensangel_force
jelay25
somerays
ms.serendipity_force
unfeigned_force
wizard_hacker
niko11_force
sp_d34th
armani-code_force
lite_force
drunkerry
mr.banker
maemar_force
rx_force
t_25
coychester
sosyalera_isnabera26
kirana91
lady_eyah
cloudy_force
lady_vamp_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
sleeping_ganda
wolf_force
cutest_dmd_force
prince_force
gladden_force
purple_gie
nices
injection_force
rein_force
seductive_ivy
cpd
athena_force
eyeofthespy5
tart_force
juville_force
isko77
pegasus202
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
helwa
aries_force
lovelychel
jh0s3ph
papa_cologne
shane28
issarosette
carelyn
jkakashi01
arroz
camhe22
archang3l_force
jadelyn18
lil_angel
k-e-e-n
jester
60 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Empty Tell the story behind your nick

Post by jester Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my story behind my nick claire15

It was march or april i think, the grand daughter of my employer visit us here in telaviv israel she lived in paris and she wants to vacation here in israel, she is so kind to me and she's so cute Laughing .one day she saw me holding my mobile and laughing out load Laughing i didn't recognized that she's staring and in front of me hehe Razz Razz . she told me hey what's inside your mobile and you laugh so load? i told her that i do chat with my friends (that time i'm using smiley_10 nick) she told me to teach her and download that tool to her mobile, so i invite her and she told me to registered claire (that is her real name) but that nick is already taken so i put number on it 15 is the date of my arrival here in israel Laughing (february 15, 2006). so she use that and she told me it's cool but some of the language she didn't understand Razz . i think she used it for about 1 week, and before she go to the paris, she gave me her nick Laughing so now all of my friends know me as claire15 Laughing

guys Very Happy what about the story behind your nick Laughing share it here guys lol!
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by lady_eyah Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Hey. . . Dmdt0ts. . .abt my 1st nick in mig. Jem_12..my fav. Name bt. It was changd by my mgndng couzin..nhieyah_23.."nhie" twg s mga bunso n grl..nd 23 is her fav.n0..bt n0w i nbrokenheartd kc ky ngpl8 hehehe ky i changd it to lady_eyah,..pa gurl db.. lol!
lady_eyah
lady_eyah
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : lady_eyah, nhieyah_23, o0osleepingbeautyo0o, b4byk0h
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by sleeping_ganda Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 pm

my id snow_putie is from my fave cartoons of SNOW_WHITE & sleeping_ganda is from SLEEPING_BEAUTY Razz Razz Razz i decide to make c0mplicat3d_force when avril lavigne have her latest and c0olest hit s0ng titled complicated and the last but not the least is mestizang._.pinay hhmmmm naisip ko lng pra unique db??? lol!!
eventhough im n0t really a mestiza ajejeje tongue tongue tongue

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirana91 Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:28 pm

d story behind mi id :

gasolina12

this id was made by me when i still like gasolina's song by daddy yankee so much Very Happy

girl.terribly

this id was made by me when i felt that im a terribly's girl Laughing

angel.freedom

was made by me when i felt that im an angel and need a freedom to fly everywhere in mig33 chatrooms Laughing

stupid_girl_force

was made by me when i felt stupid yesterday. and know force from my brother cpd Laughing

but until this time i still not recieve an activation code yet
kirana91
kirana91
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : girl.terribly * gasolina12 * stupid_girl_force

http://www.mig33indo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:26 pm

My admin id k-e-e-n is an offshoot Razz from my force id keen_force. Because its not allowed then (until now) to create an id of less than 6 characters, i put the "dash" in between letters. I thought its cool and looks unique for an admin's nick so i decided to let this somebody k-e-e-n to be the one to have the admin's job. Smile
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by kirana91 Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:05 pm

^ how about meljwap id's story . ? Laughing
kirana91
kirana91
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : girl.terribly * gasolina12 * stupid_girl_force

http://www.mig33indo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sosyalera_isnabera26 Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 am

my id sosyalera_isnabera26 " sosy" for short has been my favorite id Very Happy this reminds me of my first bf in mig when im so...so isnabera in private chatting i made this bcoz of him he he!!! kc dami pm eh seloso pa nman but im friendly in room ..
Of course thats why were hir to make frens lol smash
sosyalera_isnabera26
sosyalera_isnabera26
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : kyla26, s0syalera_isnabera26, boracay_babes3526
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_sic10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 pm

your right sosyalera..where here in mig to find new and lots of friends!
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by coychester Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm

coychester- coy because its my nickname when i was a kid..why coy??? kasi mahilig daw me mg KUYACOY..kaya COY...den CHESTER my name...

wizard_force- i choose wizard... because when i was in college before, my friends call me a computer wiz... thats why i came up with the id WIZARD...

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Myspace Layouts

coychester
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : coychester / wizard_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_cil10

Back to top Go down

Post by t_25 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:01 pm

I just see that all famous user have a fake or main id started with "t"...... Thats way i am fully mad for getting a t sries id ...... In this way i got "t_25"......... Then i start to make my mig lyk with my id.............
t_25
t_25
Regular l
Regular l

Mig33 ID : t_25

Back to top Go down

Post by rx_force Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:13 pm

well for me, i happen to have my nick pido12 coz of miscommunication...the first time that i registered a nick was with the help of a colleague..she asked me what username i want but i misheard her and thought she asked for my surname so i told her...then she said it should be at least 6 characters so i let her add 12.
then for my rx force... i decided to put the symbol seen in prescriptions since i'm a pharmacsit...he!he! as simple as that guyz Very Happy I love you
rx_force
rx_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : pido12
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:43 am

Maemar_force...Combination name of God's greatest gift to me which is my force and my strength.My beloved daughter MAE and son MAR.Iloveyou and Imissyou so much maemarkew!God bless us all...
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:51 am

MAEMAR_FORCE...A combination name of God's greatest gift to me which is my force and my strength. My beloved daughter MAE and son MAR.Mama loves you and miss you both so much...MAEMAR,God bless us all.
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm

girl.terribly wrote:^ how about meljwap id's story . ? Laughing

oo nga ano ung story behind that meljwap? Laughing unique kc..

dami ko din may ids na may story ajejejeje...
i will post here my multis ok: Very Happy
smiling._.f00t- coz i saw the icon in ym a foot smiling with tha line.." ok ka lang" hahhaha...
hapee._.f33t- from the movie happy feet :cheers:i like the movie..i feel like dancing when i watch this.
twinkle._.bee- hahaha, i just wanted a bee to shine.. even if i hate bee stings pale
amiable._creature- just my nature of being friendly
candle._.light- it was my dream of a date with candle light... hahaha kelan kaya cyclops
mama_bear_- was made when my friends saw me when i got very fat like a big bear ahahhahahha...
x_factor77- my 3rd id in mig33, my favorite coz it was for my love, he is one of a kind yet we were not meant for each other... he just remain in my heart for now..
doc_pacute08- my 4th id in mig33, i made this for fun , pag magpapacute kc kick ka hahhahahha...
ex0tic._.beauty- made by my friend just a remembrance of him...
ginger2008- given by jiamaica, ( mahilig xa sa gawa ng salabat kc lagi sakit lalamunan nya) my co-worker coz she is always been kicked so she stopped migchatting. i use this nick for fun...
dress2kill77-kickers always kick me so i have to dress up for them to kill me ahahhahahha....i like this nick!
7 is my favorite number...
rekindle_the_force- my second force id, when i saw the flaws in mig , i just thought of rekindling what i thought was good in force despite of those imperfections.

i forgot my other ids hehehhe...next time again...
t.h.a.n.k.s. Sleep
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rx_force Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am

wow! dmd kew it is fun reading the stories behind your nicks...i could really say you're such an enthusiastic person...continue to be so my dear...mwah! God bless!
rx_force
rx_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : pido12

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.banker Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm

<<<<<< shows my profession I love you
mr.banker
mr.banker
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : mr.banker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drunkerry Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 pm

weeewwww, i love reading this thread. thanx claire for thinking this topic. & here are the stories behind my nicks.

drunkerry : the very 1st user's name i made when i learned YM chatting way back 2004. at 1st, i was thinking of what name will i use hiding my true name. masyado kcng bulgar sa chat pg real name ang ginamit d ba? so ng isip ako ng name from the root word "drink". then it came "drunkerry" since i was a manginginom naman talaga before when i 1st came here in saudi arabia. evertime i enter my favorite YM chat room then, all my freinds call me drunk until magkaroon kami ng GEB sa pinas last 2005, drunkerry or drunk pa din ang tawag sa akin kahit alam na nila ang tunay kong name. so, the same drunkerry i used when i learned & joined mig33 chatting way back october, 2006 sa pinoy pinay room at d2 rin ako nakilala at naging favorite na i kick ng mga pasaway sa room noon.

mystery_force : a force i.d. made & given to me by a very close & a dear friend of mine, dandang_kikay, a 1st cousin of cz carelyn. kaya sa 2nd batch ako napasama at hindi sa 1st batch. sabi ko sa kanya, igawa nya ako ng force i.d. na may pagka misteryoso, so that's it, a mystery_force i.d. came & nagustuhan ko naman.

wafu._.ako : an i.d. made also by dandang_kikay kc wafu daw talaga ako sa pix lol smash i love you kikay.

bojie28 : wala lang, basta binigay din lang sa akin ni dandang_kikay kc hindi nya nagagamit noon.

mac.-.mj : an i.d. made & given to me by jhoy_30 as a gift on my last birthday. mj came from my friendster account mcjun. sina jhoy & danamae ang nagbinyag sa akin ng mj which is nagus2han ko naman as an inverted initial of my name joone manansala. i love you jhoy & danamaew & thanx
hearty

mj-drunk : an i.d. made by purple_gie, also as a gift on my last birhtday. thanx gie, i love you I love you

that's all guys lol!! i hope nagus2han nyo the stories behind my nicks. banana jive
drunkerry
drunkerry
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : drunkerry, wafu._.ako, mystery_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 pm

girl.terribly wrote:^ how about meljwap id's story . ? Laughing

Here's the long story: Very Happy
http://www.migforces.com/users-admins-mig33-staffs-zone-f7/tell-the-story-behind-your-nick-t907.htm?sid=c5d945c864d3355da43ad24303e4b5c2#4594
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Empty MY NICK ID

Post by lite_force Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:16 am

ha haaaayyyy.... simple rikitik. ricky and simpatiko dats why my nick is rikitik..... Very Happy Smile Rolling Eyes
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Rikitik, mf.0, betans_4ever

Character sheet

http://rikitik@migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by armani-code_force Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 am

i had a lot of id's ,kada isa may ibig sabihin nun,i mean may kahulogan sometime when my friend hurt me Sad gagawa ako ng id para hindi ko makalimutan ang oras na un,pero karamihan dun mga title ng mga favorite kong kanta or signature na perfumes,my id armani-code_force,yan po perfume na nagustohan ko ang amoy ,bigay kc ng friend ko during my b-day pag amoy ko i very like it kaya yan ginawa ko rin id ko sa force........ Smile
armani-code_force
armani-code_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Jam_69,egaybest,first-avenue

Character sheet

http://jamcode.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sp_d34th Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Hey nice story...I enjoyed reading it lol!
sp_d34th
sp_d34th
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : sp_d34th,d34th_in_against
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Evil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by niko11_force Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 am

my nick id in mig33 is jesman_11 bcos my real name is jesus en i am a man en i like superheros kaya pinagsama ko nalang.i got my number to my month en day of birth nov 11.eto gnamit ko from the start of my chatting days until now.bali 3yrs ndin tong id ko na to hehehehe...
about my force id niko11_force naman e simpling i had a relation with a girl.i love her so much en till now i still love her kaso ikakasal n sya kaya wla nko magagawa. Sad to complete my story e she ask me to think a unique na tawagan na no one had used it yet.kc pangkaraniwan n daw ang honey at sweetharts so i had tough hard to make it.i just desided na honey ang gusto ko at gusto ko syang mging mine kaya i constracted a call niko which means honey ko na pinaigsi.as time goes by i still love her kaya i keep on making id's na may niko.till the time i join force niko still makes my 1st choice.i had add may pavorite number at walah niko11_force was formed.
niko11_force
niko11_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : niko11_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_coo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 am

As for me, wizard_hacker. There are only two words wizard and hacker and I think you got my point.
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by unfeigned_force Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 am

cool,cute and interesting... i've got mine too but nxt time kinda sleepy heheheh.. commercial break muna tayo...

its really cool!!
unfeigned_force
unfeigned_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : mirave-_-
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.serendipity_force Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 pm

i love reading all your story behind it quite interesting

Smile we are always saying" ano kayang id maganda" and ofcorz we always

want ung meaningfull db? Smile ....................... So here is mine lol!

ms. serendipity i was inspired by my mig bf lol!

mr. serendipity which means accidentally meet fortune destiny thats why

i love it hearty parang ganito lol smash

cacai_01 because sound like kikay i love fashion and

love to laugh always.

lol smash toinks!
ms.serendipity_force
ms.serendipity_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : cacai_01
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 3 Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 am

ms.serendipity_force wrote: i love reading all your story behind it quite interesting

Smile we are always saying" ano kayang id maganda" and ofcorz we always

want ung meaningfull db? Smile ....................... So here is mine lol!

ms. serendipity i was inspired by my mig bf lol!

mr. serendipity which means accidentally meet fortune destiny thats why

i love it hearty parang ganito lol smash

cacai_01 because sound like kikay i love fashion and

love to laugh always.

lol smash toinks!

waaaaaaaaaa un pla un ms. cai ni ano Very Happy kikay pla hehehe
kala ko ung cacai na singer Very Happy
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next