FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the story behind your nick

+56
heavensangel_force
jelay25
somerays
ms.serendipity_force
unfeigned_force
wizard_hacker
niko11_force
sp_d34th
armani-code_force
lite_force
drunkerry
mr.banker
maemar_force
rx_force
t_25
coychester
sosyalera_isnabera26
kirana91
lady_eyah
cloudy_force
lady_vamp_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
sleeping_ganda
wolf_force
cutest_dmd_force
prince_force
gladden_force
purple_gie
nices
injection_force
rein_force
seductive_ivy
cpd
athena_force
eyeofthespy5
tart_force
juville_force
isko77
pegasus202
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
helwa
aries_force
lovelychel
jh0s3ph
papa_cologne
shane28
issarosette
carelyn
jkakashi01
arroz
camhe22
archang3l_force
jadelyn18
lil_angel
k-e-e-n
jester
60 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Empty Tell the story behind your nick

Post by jester Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my story behind my nick claire15

It was march or april i think, the grand daughter of my employer visit us here in telaviv israel she lived in paris and she wants to vacation here in israel, she is so kind to me and she's so cute Laughing .one day she saw me holding my mobile and laughing out load Laughing i didn't recognized that she's staring and in front of me hehe Razz Razz . she told me hey what's inside your mobile and you laugh so load? i told her that i do chat with my friends (that time i'm using smiley_10 nick) she told me to teach her and download that tool to her mobile, so i invite her and she told me to registered claire (that is her real name) but that nick is already taken so i put number on it 15 is the date of my arrival here in israel Laughing (february 15, 2006). so she use that and she told me it's cool but some of the language she didn't understand Razz . i think she used it for about 1 week, and before she go to the paris, she gave me her nick Laughing so now all of my friends know me as claire15 Laughing

guys Very Happy what about the story behind your nick Laughing share it here guys lol!
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 am

THE STORY FRONT AND BEHIND DEATHDEALER I CHUZ THAT NICK B'COZ IM A DIE HARD FAN OF GOTHIC, BLACKMETAL SOCIETY I REALLY LOVE DARK LIFE SOUND EWWW BUT THATS ME MY NICK REFLECTS MY PERSONALITY... I WANNA BECOME LESTAT SOMEDAY.. WELL ITS FOR YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN... PEACE...
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
Site Admin II
Site Admin II

Mig33 ID : mesiah_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by pegasus202 Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Looking back may you be filled with gratitude.Looking forward.May you be filled with hope.Looking inward.May you be filled with peace.Looking upward,may you find comfort knowing that NICK is always there...
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by isko77 Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Iskolar is my original id but the chatters keep on calling me "Isko" so I decided to changed it. Oks db?
isko77
isko77

Mig33 ID : nature_force, isko77, singkit77
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juville_force Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:57 pm

My nik jhulan05 is d combination of my nem and nik of my loving fren w/c i never 4get til my last breath. 05 is a year dat we apart.... Love u best wherever u r nw I love you and my 4rce id juville comes fr jubille year 2000 my unforgetable year flower
juville_force
juville_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : jhulan05

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 am

my force id was the idea of my gf..we discussed what id will i used if i join force family so we agreed both that we used tart..besides we called this everytime we chat
Very Happy
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeofthespy5 Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:43 pm

i have been using the nick "spy" from my favorite games..As the id implies from being a spy in the red alert war games, to the woods of my favorite soldier geared with a single shot telescoped weapon.."sniper-eye" in counter strike...to a somehow brilliant Question Exclamation chess player eyeofthespy5 at gameknot.com

on the other hand...

the awful_truth originated from a pair of cute, unique bears (stuff toy) that describe love between guys and gals.. by two emblemed heart I love you knitted to each of the bears...(a title awful_truth was also knitted..)

..for ladies they would always agree w/o 2nd thought .. their love comes from their heart... Like a Star @ heaven

.... but for some guys... it's an awful_truth..
No

guess where the hearts were? lol!
eyeofthespy5
eyeofthespy5
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : gravitational._force, child's_

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm

nice story bro!!!i don't wanna guess where our heart were.. Razz so, you're also a counter-strike addict?hope we could hang out sometimes and play this game...in the phillipines... Very Happy

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:56 pm

wow! nice to hear the story of your nicks bro. eye! another counter strike addict Very Happy but am curious what is an awful truth for guys love bro? scratch
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeofthespy5 Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:28 pm

its all about love. where they must only involve their hearts for purposes of love...not anything else.. lust sort of..

one of the knitted hearts was put below the belt line...that's why it's awful isn't... Embarassed

im sorry but i did not generalized all men, but only some, a few maybe..
thanks mam....
Neutral
eyeofthespy5
eyeofthespy5
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : gravitational._force, child's_

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by athena_force Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:54 am

Athena is the Greek Goddess of wisdom and war...

Though I am truly not a warfeak and I'm far from being wise, I thought it was always nice to aspire to have the qualities found in such characters...

I have so many other nicks and all these represent something I value...

God bless...

Salam... Very Happy
athena_force
athena_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : athena_force, athena_01, tinay_
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_fyo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cpd Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:29 pm

behind my id I love you
d mean is "cpd" is "capek deh" ( Indo lang ) d mean of it is "tired" but I never tired for everything that make me so fun Very Happy
cpd
cpd
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : cpd and indonesian_force

Back to top Go down

Post by seductive_ivy Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:19 pm

seductive_ivy...the name behind my name

it was baptized on me by my friend (my staff) who've seen me for more than two years...she did everything (from downloading to registering) as i am a very busy person...

that time i was at my lowest point...crying...crying...everyday...my tears wont stop...for the brokenness...the stabbing traitor...the love went down the drain...

she just told me..."ma'am i am going to give you a name that best describes you.." when she gave it back...whooooooooooooopppppppps! the nAME IS BORN

i didn't know this id would bring such a humdum in the room...when i go attend eb's...and announce it in the chatroom...they will all try to come...gee!!!just to see the face behind the name...mostly they comment that i live up to the name...innocently...for within me i do not agree...i am not seductive (except to the one i love Wink )..more so i am not ivy- the poisonous plant (except to abusers) but to put them together is making the name uhhhmmmmmmm....intriguing....enchanting..bewitching....charmed...try interviewing chatters from pinoy jeddah and tropang pilipno...

halaveux again...
seductive_ivy
seductive_ivy
Flash member l
Flash member l

Mig33 ID : seductive_ivy; charmed_witch08; hothead_spoiledbrat; emi_butterfly; vespers-for love;h3aven_on_3arth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:53 pm

hmmmm I love you actually i want Rain_force but sad to say that they didnt send me the code. i was sitting in nurse station and suddenly i decided to open our computer, there was dictionary there downloaded, i open it looking for words till i reach the letter R, i was thingking what will be the word begins w/ R & ends with word FORCE. scratch
while im thinking staring on the screen,my doctor ask me if i did BCLS course,i said not yet. he give me his book for BCLS and finally i open it and i saw the word REINFORCE bounce I was so happy that time and i registered my id with the number of my doctor!

girlie_78 is my first id in mig. flower

Last edited by rein_force on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by injection_force Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Very Happy INJECTION_FORCE Very Happy
ITS NOT THE INJECTION USED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES AS YOU THINK Smile
INJECTION IS THE NAME OF MACHINE AND DEPARTMENT ON MY JOB.
THIS MACHINE IS USE FOR MOULDING DIFF. TYPES OF PLASTIC PRODUCTS Razz banana
injection_force
injection_force
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : ivory14,kevin34

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:39 pm

behind my nick chatair_h20, i like chating but i use skype, ym, and i decide to registered mig33....(that y i choose chat), air... tru internet connection im always on the air.... h20 (water) is always in my side and wherever i go, whatever i do, i bring it.... nice_airbil_force, i used nice coz all my friends call me nice, air im still on the air with free billing (airbil) hak!!! sky_flyt, long time ago my dream not come true to become sky rider... when i tried to aply as an ofw... after a month my agency call me "you prepared cos you have flight" wew nice dream i said... at the end i have a sky_flyt.... thumbs up thatz behind my nick.
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 am

My nick goes all on really who am i !
Purple gie my first nick when i entered migchat world! I love purple color which symbolizes me,daw, down to earth on dcisions making, nver been in dull moment always smiling with positive looks upon everything and gie comes on my real name.
Mint_lux mint is green and i loue green colors too, lux pertains who really me always relax and seems always in luxuries!
Lynsynch ace ah its really lyn that can synchonized my feelins and mode as to where and who is with me ace oh its always the best!
Dwight lotus a nick which describe the inner me dwi means double dwight litle weight and white and the lotus as 4 me is a kind of flower which brought and stands for who really me!
And lots more!
And if you want a nick just tell me and i can give u one!
Thanks for the space and hope you may know me and d nick im carrying will really be me!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gladden_force Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 pm

I like the meaning behind your nicks sister...tnx for sharing us that..
gladden_force
gladden_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : yurdawan
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_force Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:17 pm

EVERYONE HAS NICE STORY BEHIND NICK BY THE WAY LETS TALK ABOUT MY NICK IN PAST THERE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND NOW A DAYS I LEFT HER COS I DONT KNOW SHE IS A CALL GIRL MY BADLUCK AT THAT TIME SHE LIKES PRINCE NAME AND MY NAME IS SUHEL SHE ALWAYS CALLED ME AS PRINCE AND IN OUR FRIENDS GROUP I FAMOUS AS A PRINCE NOW EVERYONE KNOW ME AS PRINCE THEN I MAKE prince_suhel after dat she gave me lots id startng with prince like prince.pa, prince.pal, prince.palej, princeish, princess.i, princess.n, prince.lunat etc after dat i hav lots id with prince so i decided to make there should b one group of prince so if i enter with my all prince ids then ther should b one main id which can proove that boss id of prince so i made prince_force with force family
prince_force
prince_force
Technician
Technician

Mig33 ID : prince_suhel,prince._force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Caring10

Character sheet

http://www.forceindia.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 am

I LOVE READING EVERY DETAIL OF EACH NICK .... WOWWW I SMILE Smile ... EVEN IF IT'S SO EARLY NOW... I ENJOY READING... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! EACH HAS A WONDERFUL STORY... flower FLOWER_OF_MAY WAS CREATED BY MY FRIEND WHO TOLD ME TO TRY MIGCHATTING. HE IS THE ONE WHO REGISTERED ALL MY IDS. FLO.... IS BEGINNING OF MY REAL NAME. AND MAY?! I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S MAY AND NOT JANUARY MY BIRTHDAY! HEHEHE.. FLORESDEMAYO... I NEVER JOIN THIS BY THE WAY!!!!BUT I LIKE IT ANYWAY. VERY FEMININE! I LOVE FLOWERS TOO. CUTEST IS JUST BECOZ I'M A SMALL PERSON....I FEEL YOUNG WHEN I WEAR THIS ID! VERY FUN-LOVING ATTITUDE OF MINE..HAHHHAH. I ALWAYS WEAR HEELS HEHEHHE TO APPEAR TALLER IN PERSON... lol smash (WAWA NAMAN ATOH!) DMD IS MY JOB. AND FORCE IS MY LOVING VERY SWEET FAMILY. I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE YOU GUYS WHEREVER I GO. ALL THE FUN AND LAUGHTER WE HAVE SHARED I WILL CARRY THEM TILL MY LAST BREATH.THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR BEARING WITH ME SOMETIMES WITH MY "THERE'S A CHILD-IN-ME ATTITUDE!"...
WAKE ME UP IF I'M DRIFTING. THANKS MY CARING FAMILY. LET'S BUILD EACH OTHER UP.NOT TEARING DOWN.COUNT ON ME AS A FRIEND.
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by wolf_force Sat May 24, 2008 4:35 am

[color=black]wolf? it is my first time to used this nick... iam recharge in downloadforum... iam laginglate in globalpinoy...
being wolf was also one of my personality... i can be ur very best friend and loyal like a dog... but beware i attack whenever iam in danger...it is my dark side which iam afraid of...
wolf_force
wolf_force

Mig33 ID : wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Sat May 24, 2008 10:47 am

WAHHHHHHHH....APOKEW CUTEST IS THAT TRUE???? YEAH, I REMEMBER UR CIV ID HEHEHE FLOWER OF MAY...UNFORGETTBLE DURING UR NEO TIME HAK!!!! U KNOW ALREADY WHAT I MEAN MHUWAHHHH....VASTA LOLA COMPLI IS ALWEIZ N UR SIDE THAT U CAN COUNT ON & LEAN ON....IWAVSYUH APOKEW CUTEST MHUAWAHHHH...

lol!

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

for me nick name is jovs thats why my id s jovskey @ jaguar bcauz i lyk jaguar car.... thanks guys have a nice day banana banana banana
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lady_vamp_force Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:03 am

lady_vamp, my force id w/c just came out from a creative mind of mine, vamp short for vampire, the term usually referred 2 us by our patients for our chosen profession medtech, i put lady 1st 2 emphasize my femininity... skyx5, my 1st nick w/c was given to me by a frend when she registrd me n mig, actualy it was out of my knowledge wen she made dis nick 4 me...everytym i get ol, evry1 think of me a guy, am d only gal among d skies i guess, unique db?
lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : lady_vamp_force

http://migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy_force Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:38 am

Hayanisa_05 was my 1st id in ths migw0rld,sum of my fwnds they said im luk lyk maldita hak masungit p nga dw so i dEcided to make new 1 and ther is MALDITANG_DIWATA05, cheers diwata dhl mukha dw aqng diwta s pix q bwahahaha lol!
CLOUDY_FORCE Dhl iyakin aq,kumukulimlim pin!ng!n q pg galt n galt aq hak tnt hehehehe j0wk, actualy maming guyang IS D 1 HU gve me ths l0vely nick aka FREAK_FORCE,i lyk 8 c0z jst lyk me c0udy sumtyms. . . . . Peo mb8 aq ha eow! thumbs up
cloudy_force
cloudy_force
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : tristania_19,lovely_ysha_05,diwtang_cloudy_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick - Page 2 Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://Www.migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:18 am

cloudy_force wrote:Hayanisa_05 was my 1st id in ths migw0rld,sum of my fwnds they said im luk lyk maldita hak masungit p nga dw so i dEcided to make new 1 and ther is MALDITANG_DIWATA05, cheers diwata dhl mukha dw aqng diwta s pix q bwahahaha lol!
CLOUDY_FORCE Dhl iyakin aq,kumukulimlim pin!ng!n q pg galt n galt aq hak tnt hehehehe j0wk, actualy maming guyang IS D 1 HU gve me ths l0vely nick aka FREAK_FORCE,i lyk 8 c0z jst lyk me c0udy sumtyms. . . . . Peo mb8 aq ha eow! thumbs up
d ka naman mukhang iyakin bunsong cloud9!!!!! tnt ka dba !!!!!! laugh
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next