FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

+35
drunkerry
coychester
armani-code_force
sosyalera_isnabera26
dj_babu
blind_force
lovelychel
dickies_force
driginal707
cloud_near
tart_force
sleeping_ganda
spawn28_force
maemar_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
prince_force
injection_force
melfoy_force
rein_force
aktel.786
archang3l_force
pc-gan
hamka
joemac
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
pegasus202
jkakashi01
papa_cologne
striker_force
jester
camhe22
carelyn
k-e-e-n
issarosette
tusoquero
39 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Empty What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by tusoquero Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any suggestion(s) on what would be nice or new feature(s) in the next MIG version?

So far, I would prefer if MIG33 team will put the CAPTCHA* challenge before entering any rooms in order to avoid the problem with room join/leave flooders. Unfortunately, CAPTCHA validation uses Javascript, etc.

What else you can suggest guyz? Smile

***for Completely Automated Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart

Last edited by keen on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : dot.care
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Workin10

Character sheet
Skill: tusokero

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Empty Re: What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by prince_force Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm

U RIGHT BRO MIG33 PROGRAMMER HAVE TO DO SUM DIFFERENT IN MIG THEY HAVE TO CHANGE SMILEY IN ANIMATION AND ONE IMPORTANT THING THEY HAVE ADD VIDEO CHAT OPTION ALSO
prince_force
prince_force
Technician
Technician

Mig33 ID : prince_suhel,prince._force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Caring10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.forceindia.tk

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Empty Re: What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by carelyn Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 pm

i want in the next version if possible the history of text messages sent can be erased! Smile
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Empty mig33 version

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:04 am

hi ma.m care for me my cumment about mig version we must be improbe the loggin @ entering rum bcuaz slow @ that s why very easy to kick @ Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy tnx a lot gud mowning I love you
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:40 am

I would like to add an option to "disable group chat" so that no body can "kidnap" me when im busy.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:40 pm

k-e-e-n wrote:I would like to add an option to "disable group chat" so that no body can "kidnap" me when im busy.
nice idea too keen...it will be very helpful to all room admins especially when they are moderating rooms...i hope this idea will be considered by mig33 management...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tusoquero Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:46 pm

I suggest also if we can have an option to choose from our list of added users whom you want to be invisible or visible. Lolz
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Workin10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:12 pm

I wanted to have no disconnection...coz it makes me annoy most of the time.
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:43 am

for me the nxt mig version speed log in, more emoticon new version Smile santa santa santa
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn28_force Fri May 23, 2008 8:34 am

hi, every body!!!! Very Happy ...i have a simple suggestion to the new version of mig33 is to have (1) admin EACH room so that HE/SHE can easily kick the flooder/bad/etc....Very Happy ....hehehe... have a nice day
spawn28_force
spawn28_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : Spawn28,s_u_g_p_0_28

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 pm

One more suggestion: Users can only leave the room after 20 seconds from entering. That way, enter-leave kickers and flooders (using migpro or similar softwares) can be kicked easily by the chatters and admins.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_kil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 pm

A robotic admin Laughing devoid of feelings... able to handle the worst verbal abuse ever... human emotion are so frail and often has its limit... admins take the worst beating and as friend to three of them, I often feel so affected when they get bitey comments.

Well its just an idea, so this is mine... a technical admin, cyber admin that detects multi-nicks in any room and will automatically flush them out. And I think this would be best too, when kickers realize that they are dealing with robotic admins, they can't bark at them anymore Laughing
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:11 pm

Can I apply for the position Razz
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tusoquero Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:36 am

k-e-e-n wrote:One more suggestion: Users can only leave the room after 20 seconds from entering. That way, enter-leave kickers and flooders (using migpro or similar softwares) can be kicked easily by the chatters and admins.

That's right... it would be easier to kick them by chatters or admins.
Smile
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:21 am

hi admin dot,care have a nice day for me i would like mig33 nxt version speed log in Smile @ more emoticon new version thats all thnks for sharing info god bless you..
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:22 pm

admin tuso u've got a nice idea thumbs up ....for me i lyk more emoticons and no more errors in the future of mig33 version....its really bad when alweiz got dc What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 753839 What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 753839

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 pm

i think mig33 should detect multi nicks entering the room ng sa ganun hindi na sila makapasok sa room..
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud_near Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:34 pm

i have an idea. . but i did'nt know you all like or not. . maybe mig33 should be add emotion precense. . so we know mood of users. . .ex: if you use mood angry,maybe you have some problem,and did'nt want pv. .
thanks

cloud_near
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : cloud_near

Back to top Go down

Post by driginal707 Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:22 am

CAPTCHA..... I heard a lill about it..Just wanna tell flood,slang,multi free mig version.....Bt no way. with new version new software will come for abusers..
Just need a plan to protest them bcz its not a matter of endin...
Thanks
driginal707
driginal707
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : driginal707

http://www.mig33-world.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dickies_force Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:45 pm

i really hate if im online on mig33 and always g0t dc, how can i enjoy in chatting crying in tears crying in tears crying in tears its really bad, hope in the future mig33 team will do an action for this...thank you admin tusoquero crying in tears
dickies_force
dickies_force
Senior member ll
Senior member ll

Mig33 ID : dickies_23,cutytin_18,cross_my_hart
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 3 Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:33 pm

maybe a video streaming would be nice? what do you think?
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:38 pm

i suggest to have an offline message like yahoo messenger.hehhhehe tnx! flower
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by blind_force Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:10 pm

May i ask, to all admin site's and founder's could be any posibility to create a new mig33 version with an cracking id's for those abbuser's chatter's only? Like making an id's wich such undess aggreeable, example BASTOS NA ID? Im just a chatter that im always see and observe those id's.
blind_force
blind_force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : leo_03, cupidz_03 and blind_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 am

blind_force wrote:May i ask, to all admin site's and founder's could be any posibility to create a new mig33 version with an cracking id's for those abbuser's chatter's only? Like making an id's wich such undess aggreeable, example BASTOS NA ID? Im just a chatter that im always see and observe those id's.

Its not possible Blind Very Happy And that would be hacking. Its not too easy.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:43 pm

As i reviewed all the abovementioned suggestions only 3 are present in new mig33 version 4.0. The following features are:

Arrow date of registration appeared in profile
Arrow customized status message
Arrow inability of users to invite you to GC when they are not added in your contact list.

but i may say new version is great with a lot of good features...it is now available for downloading...try it now!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:38 pm

some of my wishes are granted Very Happy like:

1. customized status message
2. to know how many blocked users i have
3. to know how many added users to my contact list.

thank's mig33 team for the great features.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next