FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

+35
drunkerry
coychester
armani-code_force
sosyalera_isnabera26
dj_babu
blind_force
lovelychel
dickies_force
driginal707
cloud_near
tart_force
sleeping_ganda
spawn28_force
maemar_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
prince_force
injection_force
melfoy_force
rein_force
aktel.786
archang3l_force
pc-gan
hamka
joemac
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
pegasus202
jkakashi01
papa_cologne
striker_force
jester
camhe22
carelyn
k-e-e-n
issarosette
tusoquero
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Empty What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by tusoquero Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Any suggestion(s) on what would be nice or new feature(s) in the next MIG version?

So far, I would prefer if MIG33 team will put the CAPTCHA* challenge before entering any rooms in order to avoid the problem with room join/leave flooders. Unfortunately, CAPTCHA validation uses Javascript, etc.

What else you can suggest guyz? Smile

***for Completely Automated Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart

Last edited by keen on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : dot.care
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Workin10

Character sheet
Skill: tusokero

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Empty Re: What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by issarosette Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:02 am

Not much of a computer pro bro tuso, but your suggestion seem nice.... hmmm can I suggest a mig version with animated smileys... that would be real cool, specially for plain chatter like me... I don't kick , I just smile Smile
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Empty Programmer's point of view

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:21 am

One suggestion to the mig33 programmers is to create an error trap program that catch any high speed data transmission (like enter-leave flooding) inside chatrooms. This trap will instruct mig33 server to ignore those data and will not display in chatters' monitors.

That way, the flooder only floods himself. He is not visible to other chatters during his flooding.

Easier said than done huh? Laughing

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Empty Re: What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by issarosette Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:52 am

keen_force wrote:One suggestion to the mig33 programmers is to create an error trap program that catch any high speed data transmission (like enter-leave flooding) inside chatrooms. This trap will instruct mig33 server to ignore those data and will not display to chatters' monitors.

That way, the flooder only floods himself. He is not visible to other chatters during his flooding.

Easier said than done huh? Laughing
I wish this will become a reality admin keen, flooders are such a nuisance and a dose of their own medicine may just be what these people need.. May I also suggest a program that will automatically hang flooders screen... I don't have any idea how this can happen but I do wish there's a program like this.
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tusoquero Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:08 pm

That's great! I hope it will be realized Admin Mel...

How I wish also that the next version of mig33 allows video streaming... lolz.

P.S. Tnx for the group member label/rank (Regular II)

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : dot.care
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Workin10

Character sheet
Skill: tusokero

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:53 pm

issarosette wrote:Not much of a computer pro bro tuso, but your suggestion seem nice.... hmmm can I suggest a mig version with animated smileys... that would be real cool, specially for plain chatter like me... I don't kick , I just smile Smile

Me either cz pakner what i know is am enjoying chatting all the time...you're right moving smileys will be great and i'm sure it will really rock mig33 rooms! hehehe! I want also a menu option whether to accept or reject the picture send by someone.

@ admin keen i hope mig33 system will have something to trap flooders as soon as possible coz it's really annoying and consumed the load of every chatters.

@tusoquero congrats...keep posting!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:49 pm

i want the following features to be added: Smile

Arrow add another font color
Arrow animated emoticons
Arrow increase the number of chatters in chat room
Arrow feature that you can leave offline messages like yahoo
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:53 pm

You can use the email feature as an offline message MI Final Very Happy
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:20 pm

keen_force wrote:You can use the email feature as an offline message MI Final Very Happy
yeah it can be site admin keen but i want it like yahoo messenger. once you log in the message pop-up to the window instantly. Smile no need to open e-mail.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:40 pm

for me maybe the voice chat feature Razz , like what yahoo messanger have. so that we lessen the "dotdot thing" Razz Laughing
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_hap10

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Uhmmm gurls Laughing you're way way ahead of your time I guess lol. Dont ask too much at this stage. lol!
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 pm

keen wrote:Uhmmm gurls Laughing you're way way ahead of your time I guess lol. Dont ask too much at this stage. lol!

hehehe! keen just a request if it will be granted then say thank you Razz
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:14 pm

keen wrote:Uhmmm gurls Laughing you're way way ahead of your time I guess lol. Dont ask too much at this stage. lol!
hahahaha site admin keen were just mentioning our request if mig33 grant all those stuffs then that would be great. lol!
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by striker_force Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:32 am

YOU ALL HAVE A NICE REQUEST Very Happy BUT FOR ME COME WHAT MAY I'LL BE THANKFULL have a nice day
striker_force
striker_force
Site Admin II
Site Admin II

Mig33 ID : striker_force, acespead6

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:44 pm

striker_force wrote:YOU ALL HAVE A NICE REQUEST Very Happy BUT FOR ME COME WHAT MAY I'LL BE THANKFULL have a nice day
hmmm nice answer chairman striker thumbs up we have to be thankful what mig33 provided for us as long as we will enjoy. but chairman striker you must state your wish also, who knows it will be granted. jive lol!
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:57 pm

tusoquero wrote:Any suggestion(s) on what would be nice or new feature(s) in the next MIG version?

So far, I would prefer if MIG33 team will put the CAPTCHA* challenge before entering any rooms in order to avoid the problem with room join/leave flooders. Unfortunately, CAPTCHA validation uses Javascript, etc.

KNOCK OFF THE KICKING OPTION!!!!
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:17 pm

papa_cologne wrote:
tusoquero wrote:Any suggestion(s) on what would be nice or new feature(s) in the next MIG version?

bro. papa i think the kicking menu option makes mig33 famous and loved by many users...if that will be abolished then mig33 will not be exciting as ever... Very Happy
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:13 pm

inspire wrote:
papa_cologne wrote:

bro. papa i think the kicking menu option makes mig33 famous and loved by many users...if that will be abolished then mig33 will not be exciting as ever... Very Happy

mam care is correct...kicking option made "mig33" unique compared to other im...
with regards to those who abuse this option,we have admins to take care of them.

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:08 pm

exclusive chatroom for FORCE or to any other registered group so that all members and superior of the group can accomodate in 1 room
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:12 am

This kind of presence has the ability to let the bieng mig version.Managing time between profissional and private life is an art that can put even the most skilled juggler to test.Fortunately now there the blackberry.Pearl is the latest blackberry device that provide advanced technology mobile internet surf the net and even send/received instant messages while you are in the move...
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:48 pm

prince.William_force wrote:This kind of presence has the ability to let the bieng mig version.Managing time between profissional and private life is an art that can put even the most skilled juggler to test.Fortunately now there the blackberry.Pearl is the latest blackberry device that provide advanced technology mobile internet surf the net and even send/received instant messages while you are in the move...

Where is your suggestion? Laughing
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:58 pm

i want to see the possible statistic how many users added to my contact list...hehehe i think this request is easy to grant. thumbs up
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:48 pm

i want to appear in my profile the date when i was registered and a section wherein my friends can leave a comments or testimony... flower
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:14 am

GIRL POWER.... BES AGREED... HEHEHE NICE TO SEE YOUR POST GUYS I REALLY MISS YOU I CANT HANG AROUND WITH YOU ALL THE TIME... JUST READ MODE NO COMMENT BOUT TUSOS SUGGESTION... IM BOUNCE.. TNX
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
Site Admin II
Site Admin II

Mig33 ID : mesiah_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? Empty THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT

Post by joemac Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:59 am

Hi users and friends ,thanks for all your great and stunning suggestion Very Happy We will try use all of it as a referrence and ideas to help all the users and improve our services....keep up on supporting us.....looking forward to all the great suggestion and feedback in the future... Laughing Very Happy

joemac
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Mig33 ID : joemac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next