FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

+35
drunkerry
coychester
armani-code_force
sosyalera_isnabera26
dj_babu
blind_force
lovelychel
dickies_force
driginal707
cloud_near
tart_force
sleeping_ganda
spawn28_force
maemar_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
prince_force
injection_force
melfoy_force
rein_force
aktel.786
archang3l_force
pc-gan
hamka
joemac
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
pegasus202
jkakashi01
papa_cologne
striker_force
jester
camhe22
carelyn
k-e-e-n
issarosette
tusoquero
39 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Empty What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by tusoquero Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any suggestion(s) on what would be nice or new feature(s) in the next MIG version?

So far, I would prefer if MIG33 team will put the CAPTCHA* challenge before entering any rooms in order to avoid the problem with room join/leave flooders. Unfortunately, CAPTCHA validation uses Javascript, etc.

What else you can suggest guyz? Smile

***for Completely Automated Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart

Last edited by keen on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : dot.care
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Workin10

Character sheet
Skill: tusokero

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Empty Re: What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:14 am

SIR JOEMAC ITS MY PLEASURE TO SEE YOUR POST HERE... TNX FOR THE FEEDBACK, WE CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT FEATURES OF MIG33 AHEAD WE ARE REALLY EXCITED FOR THAT STUFF... MORE POWER TO YOU AND REST OF MIG33STAFF....MIG33 IS A PART OF OUR DAILY LIVES. WE OWE YOU THIS WONDERFUL WAY OF COMMUNICATION.
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
Site Admin II
Site Admin II

Mig33 ID : mesiah_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Empty Re: What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version?

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:31 am

Thanks joemac sir for your reaction Very Happy
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Empty Next mig version

Post by pegasus202 Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Well known for his extra sharf wit.I've seen him every time i've been here and it's always good to topic base and see his expectation for the question managing time between profesional and private life is an art that can put even the most skilled juggler to test and advanced technology.
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:09 pm

prince.William_force wrote:Well known for his extra sharf wit.I've seen him every time i've been here and it's always good to topic base and see his expectation for the question managing time between profesional and private life is an art that can put even the most skilled juggler to test and advanced technology.

WARNING: OFF TOPIC off topic

...and private life is an art that can put even the most skilled juggler to test and advanced technology.... <<< you've already posted this...check your post last FEB.18, 2008 11:12pm

please reply according to the topic... Exclamation
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Nature our objective is to produce energy while minimizing the impact on our precious environment.The reservoir that we build serve more than just our plants need,they serve the community by providing sources of recreation,irrigation fountain and realiable water supplies.These high technology plants provide electric self efficiency to our regions and a boost to employment.
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:31 pm

prince.William_force wrote:Nature our objective is to produce energy while minimizing the impact on our precious environment.The reservoir that we build serve more than just our plants need,they serve the community by providing sources of recreation,irrigation fountain and realiable water supplies.These high technology plants provide electric self efficiency to our regions and a boost to employment.

what's the connection between your post and the next mig feature bro prince? scratch please be specific and please reply according to the topic... Neutral
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hamka Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:24 am

text can colofurly Very Happy
hamka
hamka
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : hamk

Character sheet

http://miggerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pc-gan Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:48 am

sussete wrote:i want the following features to be added: Smile

Arrow add another font color
Arrow animated emoticons
Arrow increase the number of chatters in chat room
Arrow feature that you can leave offline messages like yahoo

Font colour? Hmm... We can't increase the number of chatters because if we have too many, you may need to scroll on your phone - too many and it would be difficult to chat.

As for offlines messages, we are looking into that... but not too sure when we will sit down and plan it out.

Good suggestions though!

Keep it up Smile

pc-gan
Mig33 Team
Mig33 Team

Mig33 ID : pc-gan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tusoquero Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Thanks for the advance info ma'am.

I hope that for off-messages, there's SPAM ignore system else flooder will be happy to send huge messages. Lolz

We are looking forward for these features.
Smile
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Workin10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Yeah bro, if offline messages will be added, then spamming would be next headache. We might be better off without that feature rather than clogging our inbox with hundreds of spam messages. It would be too much for my poor N70 to handle. Very Happy
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_kil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:21 pm

thank you maam pc-gan...i can't wait to see the next mig33 new version with a lot of good features Smile

you have the point bro. tusoquero and keen...spammers are increasing in number everyday and i hate it!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm

thank you mam pc-gan Smile
atleast there is some requested feature to be added banana
hopes those features will be seen in the next version of mig33 beta. thumbs up
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:10 am

If possible maybe it will be a nice if mig33 has a feature that automatically disc0nects multikickers and flooders
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aktel.786 Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:28 pm

i have been eagerly waiting for the voice chat service in mig33 Smile
aktel.786
aktel.786
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : aktel.786

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:47 pm

aktel.786 wrote:i have been eagerly waiting for the voice chat service in mig33 Smile

Voice chat needs a lot of computing power and resources. I think that's not possible yet. Maybe you have to wait for another decade when mobile phones would be as powerful as PCs today.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:06 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

lol!
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 pm

rein_force wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

lol!

cz rein please avoid empty message...post reply related to the topic...review our forum rules and forum posting tips...thank you!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Archang3l_force wrote:If possible maybe it will be a nice if mig33 has a feature that automatically disc0nects multikickers and flooders
yah nice suggestion bro arch, i want that feature too coz i hate flooders so much. Twisted Evil
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:16 pm

that's a good idea but, ammm..you really can't avoid clicking the "kick user" button specially if there are bad guys inside. what if you're about to defend your FORCE family from maniacs, your vote to kick is not yet finish but Mig33 disconnected you already?that could really pis*ed you off... Laughing
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tusoquero Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:24 pm

aktel.786 wrote:i have been eagerly waiting for the voice chat service in mig33 Smile
Nice suggestion bro but this feature is up to the mig33 team 'coz they have to create separate VC server for it. Also, not all mig33 PC users are using more than 128Kbps connection and some uses GPRS with very bad 3G coverage. This will result to bad VC system. LOLZ

Last edited by tusoquero on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
tusoquero
tusoquero
Guide Mig33 Admin
Guide Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Multi-IDs using the same PC (or IP Address) shouldn't be allowed to enter chatrooms as a group.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by melfoy_force Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:38 pm

i dnt think so bt nice suggstion
melfoy_force
melfoy_force
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : mak_minhaj

Character sheet

http://ninjaschool.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:12 pm

melfoy_force wrote:i dnt think so bt nice suggstion

Its doable melfoy.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by injection_force Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:52 pm

I THINK MUCH banana BETTER IF THEY ADD VIDEO SENDING.
AND ALSO SKYPE ON IM.
injection_force
injection_force
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : ivory14,kevin34
Mood : What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

What feature(s) would you like in the next mig version? - Page 2 Empty Say bye bye multikickers

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:46 am

Kickers and voters can kick only if they are active chatters and have stayed in the room for at least 5 minutes. Mig33 may set their server to disable the "kick menu" of an ID temporarily if he is not sending posts say every 60 seconds or just freshly entered the room Razz You can say bye bye multi-kickers if this feature is activated.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next