FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do You Find a Person?

+2
tart_force
robin_force
6 posters

Go down

How Do You Find a Person? Empty How Do You Find a Person?

Post by robin_force Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Do you have a long lost friend that has been on your mind lately? Call it karma or destiny, but sometimes these remembrances come to you for a reason. When someone keeps coming to mind, then take these matters into your own hands, and start to search for your friend. What would you pay to find your old friend? A matter such as this is priceless, isn't it? You can't put a price on bringing a long lost friend back into your life. But thanks to the internet, there's an easier way to find someone than hiring an expensive detective. In fact, finding someone has never been easier or more affordable. I'm talking about online people search memberships.
Whether it's a friend, classmate or long lost relative you seek, setting up a membership online to search for your friends is the answer. For a minimal cost, you can buy yourself peace of mind, by leaving the search for your loved one in good hands. Most people don't have the time or patience to do the kind of legwork it takes to locate someone. In between juggling jobs, families and extra-curricular activities, there's not enough time in the day to spend searching for records of addresses or phone numbers of people from your past.
What better way to find someone than to let the professionals online look for your lost loved ones. Then you can spend quality time with the loved ones who are in your current life, and rest assured that the loved ones from your past will soon find you. If you attempt this tedious project yourself, you will most likely end up frustrated and discouraged, because let's face it, you just don't have the latest equipment for finding people, but the online search companies do. They will do the job much quicker than you could have done it, and with better results.
When you finally meet your long lost friend or relative, you will be glad you did your best to find them. And your best in this situation is bringing someone qualified and able to do the job, at an affordable rate that you can afford. It's not necessary to pay a detective or other high priced agency, when the answer is right at your fingertips. All you have to do is look online for a people finder service, and you're good to go.

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : robin_force
Mood : How Do You Find a Person? Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

How Do You Find a Person? Empty Re: How Do You Find a Person?

Post by tart_force Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:45 am

your right bro robin thumbs up
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Yeah right robin cheers internet is the best way to know and search people especially your long lost friend.
i have a high school friend in canada after 10 yrs nagkita kami and now we always chat thru ym! so still my frend was there also my college friend that i haven't seen many years i can see them through friendster.
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : How Do You Find a Person? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 am

tama k dyan clap thumbs up
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : How Do You Find a Person? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen-ivy_force Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:16 pm

hahahahaha thats what money can do....

me?i contacted her thru her number in the philippines and hola!!!her bro answered and gave her add

but you know you are right...

ATTABOY!
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : vixen_ivy
Mood : How Do You Find a Person? Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:28 am

as a bro never depreciates...
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : How Do You Find a Person? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down