FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in long distance affair?

+11
donalyn._force
purple_gie
vixen-ivy_force
armani-code_force
helwa
brooke_shields
pegasus202
tart_force
lil_angel
jadelyn18
amor33_76_force
15 posters

Go down

Do you believe in long distance affair? Empty Do you believe in long distance affair?

Post by amor33_76_force Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:47 am

HI IM HERE AGAIN GUYS DIS2RVING EVRYBODY 2 MAKE OUR MIND FRESH CIRCULATE,HEHEHEHE,ANYWAY,4 ME LONG DISTANCE AFFAIR IS JUST LYK A FAIRY TALE,SUMTYMS ITS HAPPEN,BUT MOST ITS FAILED,KA NGA EH PRANG SUMUSUGAL KA,BUT IN THE END U MUST ACCEPT THE REALITY WHAT NEXT STEP U WILL DO 2 UR LOVELYF,HAVE NCE EVENING GUYS,MMMMMWWWWUUUUUAAAHHHH,FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

Last edited by carelyn on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited topic title: avoid using caps...please review our forum rules and posting tips!)
amor33_76_force
amor33_76_force
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : dangsky_76
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Th_inl10

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in long distance affair? Empty Re: Do you believe in long distance affair?

Post by jadelyn18 Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 am

long distnace relationships can work if you allow them to as long as there is good communication and you both work at it... it seems like she/he's making effort but now you need to ask yourself if you are as well? i do believe that long distance relationships can last, even in this day and age. and yes, love is strong enough to fight temptation.
but it's up to you and your partner to decide whether your long distance relationship will last or not.
if you know how to love, you'll know how to conquer the obstacles
of love.
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in long distance affair? Empty Re: Do you believe in long distance affair?

Post by lil_angel Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 am

Whatever.... May it be short or long distance affair, for as long as both of you don't exert effort in working out for that relationship then don't expect for a good outcome.
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:03 am

i do believe in long distance relationship as long yung trust nyo wag mawawala, yun kasi ang kailangan para tumagal kyo!
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:52 am

as long as u love each other...trust...and the communication is ok...nothing is possible with a long distance relationship..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by brooke_shields Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 am

oNe way of making the relation work in this set up is that never
end your day in an argument,,.... in case you argued ha
although mahirap i-manage ganitong set up lalo na pag nag away kyo
mahirap mkipag bati. But it makes you a better person teaches
you the virtue of patience and trust... Siguro nag wowork yung ganitong relationship pero sa akin bkit hindi haha
Very Happy

brooke_shields
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : win_force
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Th_bla10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by helwa Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:17 am

i do believe in long distance love affair, trust is the best thing for this love, if u trust each other then no one can hinder ur love to one another Very Happy
helwa
helwa
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : helwa_126, helwaa_126, princess_helwa
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by armani-code_force Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 am

i do beleived in long distance affair as long as you love its others,it doesn't matter if she or he is away from
as the important thing is trust,love,faith and believe in destiny.
armani-code_force
armani-code_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Jam_69,egaybest,first-avenue

Character sheet

http://jamcode.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen-ivy_force Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! ang haba ng ginawa q nawala bigla signal...

take two...

Long distance relationship is very difficult and needed a strong commitment between you and your partner. Many people are successful and happy with long distance relationship without coming across too many problems.

if you are in it and it's going strong, then you are a believer of this...that's tough of you...

trust and honesty wouldn't survive a long distance relationship..the environment and the circumstances behind the cliche "No man is an island", people needs people and so on will eventually come between people in long distance love affair...what if in the nearness of someone who offers far greater companionship in person would come along and blinds the love that was pushed by distance??

again it is the COMMITMENT between two lovers that would eventually test the relationship to keep it strong and true...whatever the temptation...whatever the loneliness...

halaveux!!!!!
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : vixen_ivy
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:57 am

Long distane love affair will be successfull if the beholder had trust and respect with each other!

Constant communication plays an important role in these !

Have faith In God and let His will thy be done
It will last till the last breath of the beholder!
Love you all !
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:03 pm

yes i beleive in long distance affair it can be work out as long as the both parties trust each other. trust is the best ingredient of it, combined with honesty and commitment. it is difficult but if you are willing to work it out it will be successfull.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm napaliwanag n nila laht ai basta ako cge p din s long distance love khit ilan besses pa ko masaktan hehehe lol smash lol smash lol smash

walng kadala dala masarap kc mgmahal tongue
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Th_dro10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto_21force Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm

I do believe also in long distance affair of relationshp..bkit q nsabi?hehe simple lng kc, in recently have a long distance affair and we have n0 prblem better 2 trust ur partner lng and mhalin m0 xa ng buong buo..gudluck guys..
Naruto_21force
Naruto_21force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : Naruto_force,naruto_2114

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:59 pm

long distance affair? i believe in long distance affair some has good and happy ending but some are not. i was considered that they we are really not meant for each other.sometimes it exist but many times its failure based on my experienced as a long distance affair it did'nt work even i did everything to him all the best way to communicate to him but still he fool me.maybe we are really not meant to each other or maybe there something better than him.
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, depends on the people involved really..
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unicahija Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:50 pm

I do believe...as what as they have said, as long as constant communication is there, its ok. trust and love go hand n hand, everything will work out fine. Wink

unicahija_force
unicahija
unicahija
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : unicahija_force, spica.81, unica__hija
Mood : Do you believe in long distance affair? Th_inl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down