FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does the cheaters felt..,

+7
jadelyn18
hydrogen04.k13_force
armani-code_force
robin_force
enella
vixen-ivy_force
donalyn._force
11 posters

Go down

What does the cheaters felt.., Empty What does the cheaters felt..,

Post by donalyn._force Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Bgo k po umpisahan mgpaisntabi po muna aku s lahat bto bto s langet ang tamaan (mbukulan sna hehe joke lng) wag mgagalit.

im just wöndering how does the cheatr fealt aftr they hurt smebodys feeling?

Papanu pg nkaharap nila muli mga cnaktan nla? Msaya b cla, guilty, nakokoncecxa, ngsisi, nahihiya, or wla lng dhl gwain nla manloko at mgpaiyak ng grl especialy s mig relationshp. hayz im curious kc anu b pkiramdam nla coz ever since wla p k niloko or sinaktan n tao especially s damdamin. Takot k nlng s karma hehehe...

what do you think mga kpamilya..
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : What does the cheaters felt.., Th_dro10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

What does the cheaters felt.., Empty Re: What does the cheaters felt..,

Post by vixen-ivy_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:17 am

whoooopppppppppsssss!!!!

cz cheaters dont get to heaven for sure...hahhahahaha

sometimes it depends on the word "cheater" kasi...maybe they cheat with a reason but still they must know it wont do then any good...i was cheated and it felt like helll...nung nagkaharap kamng dalawa, i just looked into his eyes and told him..."would you, rather , let this be done to you?" so that's the end of it...

it is a painful process to get over the cheating phenomena but whatever it is...maybe it is for the good...

sometimes kasi cz..the guy would think you cheated on him pero dahil one-sided ang alam niya, di ka makapag explain...and you wont be given a chance to explain...so..............

if a guy cheats, open your mind...hear him out dahil most times kasi naman palay na lumalapit sa manok eh manok yan nu...besides ala naman mawawala sa kanila..the girl is oweiz on the losing edge...

pag na cheat kau...look into all the angles...xa ba ang nagkasala? may pagkukulang ka rin ba?bakit kea nya nagawa un? baligtarin mu situaxon...kung ikaw kea ang nasa katauan nya...nu mafi-feel mu?

welll...all in love is fair...it takes two to make the relationship works...and akin lang, pag me asawa na kasi...wag na manloko xe mga kids and kawawa and the bitternesss of your loved one would be like a calamansi na piniga sa preskong sugat...yun na yun...

halaveux
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : vixen_ivy
Mood : What does the cheaters felt.., Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by enella Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 am

Nhahahay cz donat dko alam anong feeling lol! In God's grace naman d pa ko naloko at ever since di rin ako nanloko...Once lang ako nkabf at un na atawa ko I love you I love you I love you Basta tc lang lagi ika nga walang manloloko kung walang magpapaloko...Pero naiintindihan ko na kung magmahal minsan nagiging bulag tayo.But don't forget yourself pagnagmahal.God knows what's your intentions and He will give you what you deserved.C God na lang bahala sa mga manloloko...Kung naloko man tayo masakit man pero dobleng blessings naman ang marereceive natin sa kanya in return...
enella
enella
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : sweet._.elle_force,grayson_monique
Mood : What does the cheaters felt.., Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by robin_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:58 am

vixen-ivy_force wrote:whoooopppppppppsssss!!!!

sometimes it depends on the word "cheater" kasi...maybe they cheat with a reason but still they must know it wont do then any good...i was cheated and it felt like helll...nung nagkaharap kamng dalawa, i just looked into his eyes and told him..."would you, rather , let this be done to you?" so that's the end of it...

it is a painful process to get over the cheating phenomena but whatever it is...maybe it is for the good...

sometimes kasi cz..the guy would think you cheated on him pero dahil one-sided ang alam niya, di ka makapag explain...and you wont be given a chance to explain...so..............

if a guy cheats, open your mind...hear him out dahil most times kasi naman palay na lumalapit sa manok eh manok yan nu...besides ala naman mawawala sa kanila..the girl is oweiz on the losing edge...

pag na cheat kau...look into all the angles...xa ba ang nagkasala? may pagkukulang ka rin ba?bakit kea nya nagawa un? baligtarin mu situaxon...kung ikaw kea ang nasa katauan nya...nu mafi-feel mu?

welll...all in love is fair...it takes two to make the relationship works...and akin lang, pag me asawa na kasi...wag na manloko xe mga kids and kawawa and the bitternesss of your loved one would be like a calamansi na piniga sa preskong sugat...yun na yun...

halaveux

galing nmn mag explain ng selosang ivy! well said and ur fair, not a one sided explanation thanks for being an open minded one.

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : robin_force
Mood : What does the cheaters felt.., Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen-ivy_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:26 am

robin pikon...................atan si batman?

in all problems,we need to see the bad and good sides...di sa atin mangyyari ang isang bagay kung hindi natin makakaya...di rin magkaka problema ang isang relationship kung both of you will make it worth...

di maiwasan ang away sa relationship xe un ang bagay na magpapatibay sa inyo...kea tayo may binigay na partner sa lyf because un 1 ang magpupuno ng kakulangan ng 1...un ang alam ko kea if you wanna make it work...listen to your heart (both of you) and not sa sulsol ng mga nasa paligid nyo...they wont be the people you will be living with for the rest of your life...its the one who is with you now...let me quote from a song...

"hey lady...do you know what paradise is? its a lie, a fantasy recreated by people and places as they want it to be... but you know what truth is?
it's that little baby you're holding and that man you fought out this morning...the same one you'll gonna make love tonight...that's truth..that's LOVE...."

so...all ends that ends well...goodluck and be brave...

halaveux!!!!!!!!!!!!
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 am

vixen-ivy_force wrote:

if a guy cheats, open your mind...hear him out dahil most times kasi naman palay na lumalapit sa manok eh manok yan nu...besides ala naman mawawala sa kanila..the girl is oweiz on the losing edge,,,,

hmmmmmmmmm cz kahit palay n limalapit sa manok kung talagang mahal ng isang guy ang grl he will nver do dat... hmmm pero sa panhon ngayon snto n maituturing lalaking ganun hehehe lol! and papanu din if on your part you did your best?
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by armani-code_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 am

no comments! baka pati mi isali pa sa usapan Very Happy basta ang masasabi ko lang mag ingat sa migchat,as i told you insan dona ,im miglife may mga lalaking binatang may asawa't anak,ganun din sa mga girls,minsan when you ask asl? sagot agad i'm 21 yon pala 45 yrs,old kaidad ng lolo ko Very Happy sbi minsan kamukha ni john un pla mukhang iwan,para sa lahat po iyan mag ingat lagi ,goodluck mga lovers.
armani-code_force
armani-code_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Jam_69,egaybest,first-avenue
Mood : What does the cheaters felt.., Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://jamcode.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 am

robin_force wrote:

halaveux

galing nmn mag explain ng selosang ivy! well said and ur fair, not a one sided explanation thanks for being an open minded one.

and how about your side robin? Twisted Evil
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hydrogen04.k13_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 am

Sa skul sbi nila its better to get zero than to cheat,well pwd rin yan sa love,mas mbuting mag isa k lang kesa nanloloko ng isang tao,d nko mag react ng madami kc lahat naman alam ko bout my bestfriend,payo nalang sa manloloko,icipin u mabuti kung tama o hindi ginagawa m0 para d ka mag sisi sa huli!D0nt be to busy collecting st0ne kc d u alam nawawala n pala diam0nd m0 sa pagkolekta ng bato!
hydrogen04.k13_force
hydrogen04.k13_force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : jhune_casper/garfield143/pi1yong_adik29

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:02 am

hydrogen04.k13_force wrote:Sa skul sbi nila its better to get zero than to cheat,well pwd rin yan sa love,mas mbuting mag isa k lang kesa nanloloko ng isang tao,d nko mag react ng madami kc lahat naman alam ko bout my bestfriend,payo nalang sa manloloko,icipin u mabuti kung tama o hindi ginagawa m0 para d ka mag sisi sa huli!D0nt be to busy collecting st0ne kc d u alam nawawala n pala diam0nd m0 sa pagkolekta ng bato!

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii halabyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh frentot hearty my tma k din dyan thumbs up
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 am

it really hurts... Sad
i will say that once a cheater not always a cheater.

cheating i think really depends on a lot of factors, like how long did the person cheat for, if it was a one time mistake that can be worked through, but someone who cheated over a period of time, i don't think i could forgive that. then, another thing is did the person fess up? with my little hiccup, i fessed up the next day, because the guilt was eating me alive. then, it's for you to judge how sorry the person really is.
i believe in giving people another chance is they're deserving, i mean i've been on that side begging forgiveness, but it really truly depends on the situation.
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:03 am

You know what donakew?
You've got your answer in your question!
Just be yourself forget and forgive! Start all over again and make the best you can!
For every cause there is a reason , and vice versa?
Then why cheated because of negligence! Then as you realized negligence ,covered it up!
By understanding and moving forward as well as giving up your thinking of you are cheated but thinks of it ,that was happened 4 a reason and a purpose!
And let the overflowing Love of God shines upon you! As giving up the word cheater and changed it to a teacher that teaches you in learning on your mistakes!
God loves you more than you ! And in Mt,Zion there are always prepared 4 you!
Just wait on , IN HIS TIME!

God bless you more!

Cheaters doesn't exists that long!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:07 am

purple_gie wrote:You know what donakew?
You've got your answer in your question!
Just be yourself forget and forgive! Start all over again and make the best you can!
For every cause there is a reason , and vice versa?
Then why cheated because of negligence! Then as you realized negligence ,covered it up!
By understanding and moving forward as well as giving up your thinking of you are cheated but thinks of it ,that was happened 4 a reason and a purpose!
And let the overflowing Love of God shines upon you! As giving up the word cheater and changed it to a teacher that teaches you in learning on your mistakes!
God loves you more than you ! And in Mt,Zion there are always prepared 4 you!
Just wait on , IN HIS TIME!

thanks po sa advice ate purple mwahhhhhhhhhhh

God bless you more!

Cheaters doesn't exists that long!
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:17 am

scratch no c0mment bsta GOD BLESS to all cheaters Smile
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen-ivy_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:28 pm

donalyn._force wrote:
vixen-ivy_force wrote:

if a guy cheats, open your mind...hear him out dahil most times kasi naman palay na lumalapit sa manok eh manok yan nu...besides ala naman mawawala sa kanila..the girl is oweiz on the losing edge,,,,

hmmmmmmmmm cz kahit palay n limalapit sa manok kung talagang mahal ng isang guy ang grl he will nver do dat... hmmm pero sa panhon ngayon snto n maituturing lalaking ganun hehehe lol! and papanu din if on your part you did your best?

cz dona, in the cyberworld where we chose to open our heart to someone else..there are risks and consequences...for me...in my case xe...may palay na lumapit and kumagat sya for a reason that lalake daw xe sya...and he regretted it when he came to a point that IBA PALA AKO DUN...in a sense that he discovered from that short period, hindi lang sya ang lalake sa buhay nya and for me that is more important that getting bitter with him...in releasing him to experience what he will never experience away from me is a good medicine to his ego...kea sya ang humabol dahil un palay na inalay ko, pure breed hindi NFA or bigas ng bayan...

i hope you could see my point...m not gonna side with anyone for i do not really know the whole story and robin is not even a close friend of mine...from mutual friend lang kame...just being fair cz...i do not want both of you to lose the love you have or had just because of petty quarrels or selos or whatever...kau na lng magwork out about it...the less people who get involve, the less ang gulo and you wont be confused or biased.

cz, i did my best and still it happened...see?giving your best is not a good assurance di na sya magloloko... ang maganda xe kung narealized nya mali pala sya...XA NA UN SANTONG cnasabi mu na yun...i could say, ngaun...khit nag aaway pa rin kame, i do not think manunuka pa xa ulit kase natuto na sya sa pagkakamaling yun...INSHALLAH i was able to partake advys that would not make things worst for both of you.
vixen-ivy_force
vixen-ivy_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by robin_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:45 pm

hydrogen04.k13_force wrote:Sa skul sbi nila its better to get zero than to cheat,well pwd rin yan sa love,mas mbuting mag isa k lang kesa nanloloko ng isang tao,d nko mag react ng madami kc lahat naman alam ko bout my bestfriend,payo nalang sa manloloko,icipin u mabuti kung tama o hindi ginagawa m0 para d ka mag sisi sa huli!D0nt be to busy collecting st0ne kc d u alam nawawala n pala diam0nd m0 sa pagkolekta ng bato!

lalaki ka bro hnd ka bato at hindi ka santo para hnd magkamali, at wag tayo masyado magmalinis d2

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by helwa Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

halaveux

weh i agree with you honeybbe ko I love you
well said Very Happy
naranasan ko na maloko weh
c lord na bahala sa kanya Razz
helwa
helwa
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : helwa_126, helwaa_126, princess_helwa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hydrogen04.k13_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Bro wag m0ko kumpara sau,infact ako mismo alam ko mga ginagawa m0,wag k masyado guilty sa sarili gnawa mo yan panindigan m0!Tinamaan kb sa mga sinasabi ko,d ako c0ncern sau sa bestfriend ko dun c0ncern ko!Any Godbless you
hydrogen04.k13_force
hydrogen04.k13_force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hydrogen04.k13_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Wag k masyado magreact ng ganyan bka pag ako nag react d mo makalimutan,d2 na b tlaga bulgaran cge game ako jan kung yan topic hahahaha!Ang tamaan wag magalit,ang magalit pik0n!Godbless nalang sa Magalit sa post ko!Mas kilala ko naman cguro sarili ko kesa sau,tanungin u muna sarili u sa salamin bko ka magsalita ng wag maglinis!
hydrogen04.k13_force
hydrogen04.k13_force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by robin_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:02 pm

hydrogen04.k13_force wrote:Bro wag m0ko kumpara sau,infact ako mismo alam ko mga ginagawa m0,wag k masyado guilty sa sarili gnawa mo yan panindigan m0!Tinamaan kb sa mga sinasabi ko,d ako c0ncern sau sa bestfriend ko dun c0ncern ko!Any Godbless you

at bakit ka magiging concern sakin? care ko if you're not! guilty why should i??? im not comparing you to me!! pwd ba! bakit nmn kita compare sakin??? gwapo ka ano ba naman ako db??? santo ka nga!!!! hehehehe!!!

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hydrogen04.k13_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Out nako sa topic hehehe bka d ako makapag pigil masabi ko ang hindi dapat sabihin!Godbless you All!
hydrogen04.k13_force
hydrogen04.k13_force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by robin_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:05 pm

hydrogen04.k13_force wrote:Wag k masyado magreact ng ganyan bka pag ako nag react d mo makalimutan,d2 na b tlaga bulgaran cge game ako jan kung yan topic hahahaha!Ang tamaan wag magalit,ang magalit pik0n!Godbless nalang sa Magalit sa post ko!Mas kilala ko naman cguro sarili ko kesa sau,tanungin u muna sarili u sa salamin bko ka magsalita ng wag maglinis!

whhhheeeeeeeew so so scared!!!!! dapat lang kilala mo talaga sarili mo alangan naman ako pa makakakilala sau

"weird"

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Donut, i belive they do that for a reason.
from now on, you should learn from your mistakes!
Make failure your teacher not your undertaker

off topic lock
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content