FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart?

+3
faith_force
simpleme_force
hondyx014_force
7 posters

Go down

Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Empty Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart?

Post by hondyx014_force Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 pm

I like a man who can display his emotions but i won't expect him to make a habit of it....men are different to woman we express what we feel much more openly than men do....but its nice to see occasionaly when the man does it.....but men don't want to appear soft.

hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_sle10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Empty Re: Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart?

Post by simpleme_force Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 am

Maybe they want to do it also but sometimes they we're just ashamed of doing it in public because they we're thinking of their manly image.....

BUT some really did it & honestly we as a woman wants to be caressed & loved!!!
simpleme_force
simpleme_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : simpleme_force,abigail8_rn
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Empty Re: Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart?

Post by faith_force Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

...coz they are also affraid n pagtawanan,ma hurt ang feelings,lokohin kaya hndi sila showi kya minsan dinadaan n lng sa biro ang tunay na nararamdaman nila... Like us din n girls di ba?
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:36 pm

nice topic ah, a lot of guys like that kht nagseselos na kunwari hindi,he likes you a lot he couldn't say it,parang ako ah,mamatay nlang ako dko masasabi ang gusto ko,kahit sa nanay ko wah,
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

heavensangel_force wrote:nice topic ah, a lot of guys like that kht nagseselos na kunwari hindi,he likes you a lot he couldn't say it,parang ako ah,mamatay nlang ako dko masasabi ang gusto ko,kahit sa nanay ko wah,

Whahaha! Cz anji that's a bad attitude Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Icon_biggrin bagohin mo yan hakhakhak!

It's better to hurt them by telling the truth.than keeping inside your heart with out letting them know what you felt deep inside.
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_sle10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 am

Korak cz hon Very Happy kya hnd rin natin masisi mga lalaki if ganun sila di ba....
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by night.-.hawk22_force Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 am

hondyx014_force wrote:I like a man who can display his emotions but i won't expect him to make a habit of it....men are different to woman we express what we feel much more openly than men do....but its nice to see occasionaly when the man does it.....but men don't want to appear soft.

Pa comment nga hon I love you most men do like this, but for me i have different point of views. I'd rather express what i feel inside para mkahinga k ng mluwag rather dan keeping it, at the end lalo k lng masasaktan. Mas maganda ung showie ka occasionally but don't ever make it a habit para di nkakasawa. Example if you love somebody you must show it di ba, di nman porke showie ka means you become soft. It's better to express our emotions para s bandang huli wala tyong pagsisihan, maybe you know what i mean. Tnx for sharing hon I love you hearty
night.-.hawk22_force
night.-.hawk22_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : hondyx024, yannie_4ever, giorgio_armani_22
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:52 pm

hondyx014_force wrote:
heavensangel_force wrote:nice topic ah, a lot of guys like that kht nagseselos na kunwari hindi,he likes you a lot he couldn't say it,parang ako ah,mamatay nlang ako dko masasabi ang gusto ko,kahit sa nanay ko wah,

Whahaha! Cz anji that's a bad attitude Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Icon_biggrin bagohin mo yan hakhakhak!

It's better to hurt them by telling the truth.than keeping inside your heart with out letting them know what you felt deep inside.
czhondy i hope so, i hate being like this,
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_angel Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:39 pm

WHY??? simply because they are COWARDS!!!![b]
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 pm

most of dem kasi playboy imge but dwey r not............hehehe Very Happy Very Happy but sme guys dey dnt show in public nhihiya sila asssssus lol!
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09
Mood : Why are some men scared of showing what they truly felt in their heart? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down