FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community

3 posters

Go down

Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community Empty Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community

Post by issarosette Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 am

This thread is for our kaforce who are Health Care Providers in an institution (hospitals, clinics), homes (caregivers, nurse moms), and community (EMT's, first aiders), anyone who's job is to provide health care for people as their job. You can post professional tips and practical advises that you yourself have found to be useful in your workplace. I hope this can be of help for our kaforce everywhere.

" I work in a hospital, (Intensive Care Unit) and this tip that I got from a website has helped me a lot at work. I hope you too can benefit from it."

TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF

Take care of yourself at home and at work. Stressed out people can be efficient but are not effective. I'm sure that you have heard of the negative things that can happen with stress. How it can lead to poor health and a lot of other problems in your live, but consider this possibility as well; stressed people can be efficient, but are not effective.

We use efficiency with things. We use effectiveness with people. When we are under stress, that stress can lead us to developing poor decisions and having ineffective communication; not even to mention the fact that it can also lead to poor health. So manage your stress. The best way to manage your stress is to have a balance in the rest of your life when you are not at work by eating properly, by exercising and by professional development.

By developing yourself professionally you will have more knowledge available to you during those times of stress so you can make better decisions and you will have better outcomes for your patient. Decrease your stress and start to increase your effectiveness.

"The most intelligent nurses ask the dumbest questions; for them it is more important to know what they are doing and why than it is to look good." -David W. Woodruff

Best wishes,
David W. Woodruff, MSN, RN-BC, CNS, CEN

" I hope we all can find better ways to improve ourselves and enable us to function better as Health Care Providers."

issa.rosette_force RN

issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community Empty Re: Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community

Post by carelyn Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:05 pm

thank you cz pakner for this important tips...i'm sure this would be very helpful to all of us not only health workers...let's keep in mind that stress is also one cause of cancer...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community Empty Re: Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community

Post by cutest_dmd_force Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:16 am

i'm always stressed scratch
buti na lang may mig ......
hehehehheheh pag stress ako i go to dreams
and have fun....... laugh

give yourself a break, visit malls, friends, read inspiring books, discuss your struggles with your colleagues....
consult and refer cases to them if needed.... "two heads r better than one"
communicate with friends and family members....
find someone who is willing to listen and whom you can confide things...
lahat ng bagay lilipas.....
say it out loud..... baka puputok yan! lol!!
i used to be a silent-type person...
i experienced having a short-term depression (12 yrs ago)
dahil i never shared my problems to others......
my psychiatrist told me i need to be open ...... maxado raw ako serious!!!!!
d ako pwede sobra tuwa at d rin pwede sobra lungkot...
hehhehehe now sumobra sa tawa..... lol!!
tama c mam dandaz im bubbly yet i feel lonely deep inside....
and by making others happy, it lightens the burden within me....
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : Health Care Poviders Tips for Home and Hospital settings and Community Th_cil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down