FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1

+2
jkakashi01
carelyn
6 posters

Go down

Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Empty Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1

Post by carelyn Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:28 am

DR. YASUY MORALLA is a nutritionist, dietician, microbiologist and is also into homeopathy. She is against synthetic medicines, surgery and hospitalization, because she believes that every sort of ailment can best be healed naturally. Doc Yasuy is a UP graduate who is sometimes called a radical because she deviates from all sorts of synthetic medicine and surgery. She talks about natural healing, healing manifestations, proper nutrition and sanitation, sexuality, diseases, allergies, SARS, PMS, high blood -- nearly all kinds of medical conditions.

>If a child starts getting fed with too much fried chicken and fast foods at age 1, chances are, she'll have irregular menstruation by age 12. At 18-20 years, there's a big probability that she'll have breast lumps.

>Fat is the perfect food or breeding ground for cyst formations. Pork increases the risk of getting breast cancer. Why? Because fat raises estrogen levels, which in turn increases the risk of a cyst formation,
>which in turn can cause breast cancer.

>Don't buy canned foods with even the slightest dents and rust. There's something called Cl. Botulism poisoning (which is fatal). It's a kind of food poisoning in vacuum-packed foods. Some bacteria are anaerobic (i.e. they can live without oxygen). Spores can enter the tiny dents in the cans.

>Kids who eat too much breads, biscuits and starchy foods are more prone to diabetes and lung diseases later in life, while those who favor junk foods are susceptible to allergies.

>Some 85 percent of diseases are self-limiting, meaning, they all have a limit and will go naturally. There's really no need for synthetic drugs --the immune system should always do its job. Too much synthetic drugs can
>make the immune system sluggish.

>Fever is good because it is the body's most natural form of defense. Arise in the body temperature can kill the toxemia or the virus. There's no need to lower the fever with synthetic drugs -- sufficient rest and natural foods and supplements will do.

>Diseases are the result of a long-term developing process that begins early in life and finally leads to saturation of toxins in the body.

>Fiber consumes fat.

>Antiperspirants can lead to breast cancer. That's because the aluminum salts and other chemicals clog the pores in the armpits, thus suppressing sweat. We like to be nice and dry in the armpits, but sweat actually contains traces of waste material. If we stop them from exiting our pores, they only clog up in the armpits. And these toxins eventually accumulate in the breast area (where there's plenty of fat) and they gradually form into cysts. Although the majority of those susceptible to breast cancer are women, 10 percent of men may also be prone to it.

>Skyflakes and soda crackers are good pampalipas-gutom because they're high in energy. But a whole can of crackers can be bad because it is also very high in sodium.

>Some 85 percent of processed Oriental foods (particularly Taiwanese) are cancerous. A diet that is 'too Western' can lead to ulcers.

>The essence of cancer: manufacturers make bad food taste good.

carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Empty Re: Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1

Post by jkakashi01 Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:35 am

Thanks for sharing this informative article mam care... banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Empty Re: Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1

Post by papa_cologne Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:43 pm

i only take 2 pack of skyflakes and a mug of choco drink for my lunch
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™
Mood : Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Th_kil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:01 pm

2 packs a day for lunch bro. papa is not bad but everyday consumption can lead you to a can of skyflakes! hehehe! Razz
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unsung.h3r0 Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:44 pm

good health tips mam care..thanks for sharing this one banana
unsung.h3r0
unsung.h3r0

Mig33 ID : yaks, unsung_h3r0, ivzir530
Mood : Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Th_wel10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

We got a lot of fibres here in our garden. Thanks for sharing Inspire.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Health tips from Dr. Yasuy...Part 1 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Wed May 28, 2008 8:54 am

wow nice tips and info cz care... whaa i always stock can good, but now i know i buy some!!! skyflake i love it!!! espcially when i got sick!!! thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down