FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence?

2 posters

Go down

What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence? Empty What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence?

Post by d3s3rt_force Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 am

Alcohol abuse means having unhealthy or dangerous drinking habits, such as drinking every day or drinking too much at a time. Alcohol abuse can harm your relationships, cause you to miss work, and make it hard to do the things you need to do. It can lead to legal problems, such as being arrested for disorderly conduct or driving while intoxicated. If alcohol abuse continues, it can lead to alcohol dependence.

Alcohol dependence is also called alcoholism. Alcoholics cannot quit drinking or control how much they drink, even when they try to. They are physically and emotionally addicted to alcohol. They often feel like they must drink just to get by. They might drink secretly or hide the amount they drink. Alcohol controls their lives. Over time, alcoholics need to drink more before they can feel the effects of alcohol. They get grouchy or shaky or have other withdrawal symptoms when they are not able to drink or when they try to quit.

Over time, drinking too much alcohol can cause or make worse health problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, liver disease, gallstones, pancreatitis, and certain types of cancer. If you have trouble with alcohol, cutting back or quitting can help you live a happier, healthier life.
d3s3rt_force
d3s3rt_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : d3s3rt_force
Mood : What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence? Workin10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter,Multi Kicker,Flooder

http://kma-forum.com, mvyouth.net

Back to top Go down

What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence? Empty Re: What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence?

Post by archang3l_force Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:23 am

I definitely dont stop until im already drunk but i will never be an alcohol dependent. i kn0w this c0z i can still stop when i want to
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : What are alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence? Th_uns10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down