FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS?

+17
purple_gie
k-e-e-n
issarosette
papa_cologne
maemar_force
gladden_force
juville_force
moon_princess_force
lovelychel
jh0s3ph
carelyn
jester
nices
angel_jen_force
gone_the_force
cutest_dmd_force
tart_force
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Empty IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS?

Post by tart_force Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:14 am

I JUST WANT TO ASK IF THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR THE MIG33 ADDICTS? ESPECIALLY WHO'S AWAKE UNTIL MORNING?
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Empty Re: IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS?

Post by cutest_dmd_force Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 am

THERE'S REALLY A STRONG MAGNET MIG33 HAS. EVEN ONE BOTTLE OF SLEEPING PILLS CANNOT PUT YOU TO BED. IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR SELF-CONTROL. WE SHOULD ALSO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES. I, FOR ONE STAYS UP LATE BUT I ALSO REST IN BETWEEN DAYS BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO WORKING! ....BUT HONESTLY, CHATTING IS REALLY CONTAGIOUS!!! ITS AN ADDICTION THAT CAN ONLY BE TREATED ONLY AT MIG33.... drink
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Empty Re: IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS?

Post by tart_force Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 am

some people use this drug to end their life it so sad that it was use only for those who cannot sleep..
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 am

BRO...i don't think so...slleping pills is not advisable wat u ned is to drink a glass of warm milk b4r u sleep...that's wat i do thumbs up
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by angel_jen_force Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Bro tart no need to use sleeping pills,you must control your self.
angel_jen_force
angel_jen_force

Mig33 ID : angel_jen, jeny_in_the_bottle, jen_wafa, casper_jen, jenylicious_01, cruisin_eye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 pm

huh i think you should limit chatting crying in tears no need to take any pills to cure it!!! for me i drink coffee if i like to sleep early. its really true cos im baliktad jive bro tart thank for sharing and more posting. enjoyhave a nice day
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:36 pm

hahahah bro tart if you're slim you need to take sleeping pills Razz because if you are mig chadik you can't control chatting Razz but if you're fat, you don't need to take any diet pills Razz chatting is enough to make you slim lol smash lol smash it's proven lol!!
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:16 am

1st 6 months of my mig life was really tough to control that i developed insomnia...i really have difficulty in falling asleep...eventhough i'm sleeping but it seems i'm still chatting and sometimes i woke up in the midst of my sleep because i dreamed i was being kick and i need to go out the room... lol smash that is how chadik i am! but later on i realized that it's not good at all and i need to rest...so what i did is i stop chatting 2 hrs before i sleep, relax my mind, take a warmth bath and drink a glass of fresh milk...NO NEED FOR SLEEPING PILLS...rehab yourself naturally not by those drugs...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Empty Re: IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED TO MIG33 ADDICTS?

Post by jh0s3ph Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 am

i am also now an addict with mig33,in two months time i always fall down from my bed holding my cell phone when i got back to my bed oh heres comes again chatting,until i noticed it was already 5 o'clock in the the morning,i tried to go to the pharmacy but i cant, because they will ask you the prescription from the doctor...the pharmacist adviced not to take sleeping pills.it is not advisable..
self discipline is the best medicine..enjoy chatting !! Very Happy
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:00 am

hehehe tart!sleeping pills?ngek whole u chat maybe your eyes was so pain.i dnt know if u did not sleep that!
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am

hey i control myself in chatting..right now its 1 am in the morning.... hahahaha!!!! cyclops
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_princess_force Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 am

nyahahaha i think sleeping pills is not effective for those mig addicts.. lol! they cannot sleep without mig... hahahaha... it's their life...
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : charmel02, sailormoon12, sierramike12, full_moon_topak, ochie_12, t-i-m-a-n-g
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoytambay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juville_force Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 pm

No need for pills bro even me still very much chadik to mig33 but i cntrol myself health is very mportant, have self dscpline thats all we need. flower
juville_force
juville_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : jhulan05

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gladden_force Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 pm

Probably not bro tart.no nid to take sleeping pills.it is useless to us, chatdiks. lol ahak bungakngak.
gladden_force
gladden_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : yurdawan
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Bro,as they said you just to discipline yourself.I myself realized too that I need to control and discipline myself.Take care,Gbu
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:24 pm

sleeping pill will take no effect for the mig adikz lol smash
and that's the reason why sleeping pill manufacturer will conduct new research to enhance their product specially made for mig adikz lol smash lol! lol smash
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_kil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:52 pm

papa_cologne wrote:sleeping pill will take no effect for the mig adikz lol smash
and that's the reason why sleeping pill manufacturer will conduct new research to enhance their product specially made for mig adikz lol smash lol! lol smash
bwahahaha! lol smash have you tried bro. papa? hmmm...what will be the sleeping pills recommended for migchadik... lol!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:34 am

HAHAHA!! lol smash BRO PAPA MAYBE THE GOOD SLEEPING DRUGS WE CAN USE FOR MIG CHADIKS ARE THE ONE USE FOR THE ANIMALS elephant TOINKS poke
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:11 am

Sleeping pills means one is falling dangerously out of control, most particularly if it is because of chatting. It's putting your health at great risk, remember that although chatting is a good avenue to ease the boredom or homesickness, too much of everything is not healthy at all. We all came here to work for our family back home, just remember them guys... Sleeping pills will create havoc in your lives... chat responsibly.
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:13 am

papa_cologne wrote:sleeping pill will take no effect for the mig adikz lol smash
Paki inform atoh kung meron na result yung research ha lol smash
kasi una na ako pipila sa botika weh
lol! lol! lol! lol!
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Sleeping pills won't work with me in mig33 world. Promise. Laughing
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:35 pm

tart_force wrote:hey i control myself in chatting..right now its 1 am in the morning.... hahahaha!!!! cyclops
TART, LET'S LINGER MORE UP TO 4AM!!!!! EVEN IF I GO TO WORK 9AM, I WILL JOIN YOU..... BUT, I FEEL DIZZY AND WEAK, I CAN'T WORK WELL.... COZ I DON'T SLEEP WELL AND I DON'T EAT AT THE RIGHT TIME.... I ALMOST ALWAYS FORGET TO EAT!!!! lol smash
KAYA, I DECIDED TO LESSEN MY ADDICTION....LITTLE BY LITTLE... (INSHA ALLAH!!!!)
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : IS SLEEPING PILLS NEEDED FOR A MIG33 ADDICTS? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Bro tart 4 me sleeping pills r not adviseble 2 chadik migusers coz 4 me im really dat addict but f i feel asleep i wil sleep hu ever i am chattin with! Its just a self descipline!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by side18_force Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:53 pm

sleeping pills?no need bro!! if you want to sleep early do something but not drugs! its have a side effect for your information

side18_force
Regular l
Regular l

Mig33 ID : side18_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by young_angel_ly_force Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:35 pm

kuyatart we both that that im mig adik...not juz in mig so ashame to say this but im chadikkkkkk.......even though im chaddikkkkkkk nevah experience to take sleeping pills.....even though im sleepless hehehehe neweiz now i think i can control myself more often..,lyk now i dont have cp...hahahahahah
young_angel_ly_force
young_angel_ly_force
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : pwincez_lovely, lovecharm, lovely.princess, young_angel_ly_

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next