FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whole Story

2 posters

Go down

The Whole Story Empty The Whole Story

Post by pegasus202 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 am

Leave it to the children to be ever observant and honest to the point of fault… There’s a moral lesson to be learned here if you care to find out...

Little Georgie watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace.
Little Georgie found this so exciting that he could not contain himself as he ran home and started to tell his mother, "Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane....
At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Georgie, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for suppertime. I
want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."
At the dinner table, Mommy asked little Georgie to tell his story.
Georgie started his story, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt.
Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

Moral Lesson: Sometimes you need to listen to the whole story before you interrupt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Whole Story 0ed6c7c396938a2f1b7cc0df83ec0aae
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : The Whole Story Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

The Whole Story Empty Re: The Whole Story

Post by gone_the_force Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:57 am