FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the story behind your nick

+56
heavensangel_force
jelay25
somerays
ms.serendipity_force
unfeigned_force
wizard_hacker
niko11_force
sp_d34th
armani-code_force
lite_force
drunkerry
mr.banker
maemar_force
rx_force
t_25
coychester
sosyalera_isnabera26
kirana91
lady_eyah
cloudy_force
lady_vamp_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
sleeping_ganda
wolf_force
cutest_dmd_force
prince_force
gladden_force
purple_gie
nices
injection_force
rein_force
seductive_ivy
cpd
athena_force
eyeofthespy5
tart_force
juville_force
isko77
pegasus202
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
helwa
aries_force
lovelychel
jh0s3ph
papa_cologne
shane28
issarosette
carelyn
jkakashi01
arroz
camhe22
archang3l_force
jadelyn18
lil_angel
k-e-e-n
jester
60 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tell the story behind your nick Empty Tell the story behind your nick

Post by jester Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm

This is my story behind my nick claire15

It was march or april i think, the grand daughter of my employer visit us here in telaviv israel she lived in paris and she wants to vacation here in israel, she is so kind to me and she's so cute Laughing .one day she saw me holding my mobile and laughing out load Laughing i didn't recognized that she's staring and in front of me hehe Razz Razz . she told me hey what's inside your mobile and you laugh so load? i told her that i do chat with my friends (that time i'm using smiley_10 nick) she told me to teach her and download that tool to her mobile, so i invite her and she told me to registered claire (that is her real name) but that nick is already taken so i put number on it 15 is the date of my arrival here in israel Laughing (february 15, 2006). so she use that and she told me it's cool but some of the language she didn't understand Razz . i think she used it for about 1 week, and before she go to the paris, she gave me her nick Laughing so now all of my friends know me as claire15 Laughing

guys Very Happy what about the story behind your nick Laughing share it here guys lol!
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick Empty Re: Tell the story behind your nick

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:44 am

My meljwap id dates back to my peperonity days a couple of years ago. My nick was melj and my site title is Melj WAP Site. Smile
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_angel Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:51 am

Tell the story behind your nick Th28g
To pogingbagsik ...for this cute angelic id he suggested. I've never been good in making id's anyway. Very Happy
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm

hmmm seventh-angel_force nick is from to my twins (kambal) pogingbagsik suggestion... hehe kambal thank you verry much for the nice nick and for everything..
you're like an angel for me. hearty

kimjadelyn nick is from to my past and to my real name.. sorry its a private matter.. i dont want to share.. hope you understand.
thank you.. lol smash Razz Razz Razz
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:53 pm

I 1st used pepitogwpito as my nick c0z itz makulet and n0body (i think) uses tHis nick. Then there's fallen_angel30 well i think its a co0l id and the date of my birth is 30. And lastly asian_archangel. Archangel fr0m Xmen 3 and i put asian to give it a little twist and im fr0m asia. Hakhak
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:21 pm

my force id (final_force) was created by our founder meljwap Smile i don't know the story behind of this nick hehehehe Laughing
actually my original nick is malditang.kikay...actually im not that naughty hehehehe but i admit that im kinda (supladita) and most of the guys called me maldita coz of my tiger look appearance.
now im well known as s2pidprincess which is i don't know what brings to my mind to create this id hehehe lol!
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arroz Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 pm

arroz con pollo; rice and chicken...believe it or not this is a song. he he he this is used as a figure of speech in a song (arroz con pollo) by maxwell from his 1998 studio album EMBRYA. i happen to like the song....and i also like rice and my cooking speciality is chicken.....so there you go....ARROZZZZZZZ!!!!! cheers thank you, thank you
arroz
arroz
Regular l
Regular l

Mig33 ID : arroz.reloaded; arroz; musze

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:44 pm

arroz wrote:arroz con pollo; rice and chicken...believe it or not this is a song. he he he this is used as a figure of speech in a song (arroz con pollo) by maxwell from his 1998 studio album EMBRYA. i happen to like the song....and i also like rice and my cooking speciality is chicken.....so there you go....ARROZZZZZZZ!!!!! cheers thank you, thank you

oh you're id is from the song arroz con pollo.. nice bro.. and you like it rice and you're specialty is chicken.

bro try to cook arrozcaldo its a verry delicious food. you just

fried the onion, garlic, ginger,chicken and rice and put a little bit of salt and pepper. after that put a water. banana
thats it bro.. verry easy. lol!
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:02 pm

My k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01 id came from my fave character in jap.anime "naruto", hatake kakashi.he's the sensei/master of naruto,sasuke & sakura. About my red.hot_force id, i just got the idea from my gf's nick "green-a",,besides red,green,black & blue are my fave colors... jive
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:42 pm

7th-angel_force wrote:
arroz wrote:arroz con pollo; rice and chicken...believe it or not this is a song. he he he this is used as a figure of speech in a song (arroz con pollo) by maxwell from his 1998 studio album EMBRYA. i happen to like the song....and i also like rice and my cooking speciality is chicken.....so there you go....ARROZZZZZZZ!!!!! cheers thank you, thank you

oh you're id is from the song arroz con pollo.. nice bro.. and you like it rice and you're specialty is chicken.

bro try to cook arrozcaldo its a verry delicious food. you just

fried the onion, garlic, ginger,chicken and rice and put a little bit of salt and pepper. after that put a water. banana
thats it bro.. verry easy. lol!

@bro. arroz nice nick story hah! thumbs up

@cz jadelyn... off topic let's open section for co0king lesson! hahaha! lol!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:34 pm

The story behind my issa.rosette_force id is quite simple... My hometown is Isabela in the South not the Isabela in Luzon, and I love, actually crazy over roses... its the one thing in the world that I truly like... The original id I made was Rosette_isabelle (I still use that), upon joining the force, I decided to add pizzaz to it by turning it around and shortened isabelle to issa. So the literal meaning of my nick is... ONE ROSE... but now I am known by my force family simply as Issa.. no matter what ID I use, I am still Issa to everyone...

EORALORE... my very first mig33 nick... not one but quite a handful complain that its such a difficult nick to spell and even pronounce hehehe, even at present, I still find this nick mispelled, one chatter before in exasperation called me orinola Sad (urinal) because he said its easier to pronounce than eoralore Shocked . Others Smile play safe by just saying Eo or lore. Actually this nick was just an inspiration I got from the Lord of the Rings movie... I loved that movie and have read all its book, even know all the characters by heart specially Lady Arwen.. its with her in mind that I created Eoralore...

Edited by inspire_force....please avoid splitting your message into 2 succeeding post!
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shane28 Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Oct. 2005 when i start to chat in community.biz in site of bh0nj0vi, i introduce my self "shane" to them. After a week, i change my id, i used "smile" and i met a l0t of friends there and they kn0wn/called me "smile" but s0me1 treat me as his swit sister so i make my id "switsmile" and that is my 1st chating id in mig33, i rgsterd lst feb. 2006, i used a l0t of id, tr0pangets used to call me "bhez" b-coz of my id "bhez_smile". When i j0in in force, i rgsterd as "shane28_force" and at present i use my cvilian id "oscar_28" that c0mes fr0m my real name, "o" means odette, "s" means shar0n and "car" means caringal and 28 is my lucky #, my b-day march 28, 1978, that's all folks Razz Very Happy
shane28
shane28
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : Shane28_force.... oscar_28....... switsmile...... tekti.-.gu
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:59 pm

my nick carelyn started when i make my site in peperonity...my name is revelyn who always care for everybody! it reflects my whole personality...a caring sister...am i right? hehehe! i hope so.

fujiko_isr my alias in mrlunli chatroom in peperonity...i got it from my favorite cartoon LUPIN...fujiko is the sexy gurl who used to be the partner of lupin and sometimes spy of detective senegata Razz hahaha! i really love viewing this show before i left philippines. and _isr is a shorcut for israel coz presently am here in israel.

inspire_force this nick was given by keen since i am the only rose among the thorns as force founders. always neos call me sir in this id coz they thought i am macho Razz hahaha! but after peeping my profile they say sorry kc ganda ko daw pala! whahaha! lol smash i hope they are true and honest...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Btw, my force ID was created when inspire and I were discussing (March 28, 2007) about force nicknames to be used. She told me 'keen' reflects my personality. So I created a humble ID keen_force... and the rest is history. Very Happy
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:23 pm

you're right keen, you are so particular with every detail even in small thing...walang makakalampas Razz hehehe!
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:46 pm

my original id is krayzie_grappler, krayzie coz i love bone thugs harmony especially krayzie bone..... and grappler, coz i am a mixed martial artist.... combination of those word how my id came up.....

my 2nd id papa_cologne, this came up from one song of parokya ni edgar titled papa cologne.... i just try to use this id just to hide from my "soon to be"(unfortunately, my "soon to be" found out that papa_cologne is also my id).... until this id have been popular to philippine room......
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:04 pm

inspire wrote:inspire_force this nick was given by keen since i am the only rose among the thorns as force founders. always neos call me sir in this id coz they thought i am macho Razz hahaha! but after peeping my profile they say sorry kc ganda ko daw pala! whahaha! lol smash i hope they are true and honest...[/b][/color]

hahahah cz inspire we're the same story Razz they call me sir in my jester_force nick Razz but when they saw my profile they told me girl ka pala Razz lol smash at danda lol smash how i wish totoo ahahahaha. well, my nick jester_force is given by admin inspire and admin keen. they always told me that i am the jester of the force family hehe Razz "ano ba yung jester?" Razz lol smash lol!! burning_legion_force is given by my ex boyfriend Razz
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:39 pm

jester cz coz you're witty...always cracked jokes... Razz hehehe! ehem...why did he named you as burning_legion cz? there must be a reason behind that! hahaha! Laughing

@ papa_cologne bro. martial artist? you have been kicked! hehehe! d2 lng kita masisipa! lol! nice nick bro.! papa cologne i like that song too Very Happy thanks for sharing bro...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:57 pm

inspire wrote:@ papa_cologne bro. martial artist? you have been kicked! hehehe! d2 lng kita masisipa! lol! nice nick bro.! papa cologne i like that song too Very Happy thanks for sharing bro...[/b][/color]

ouch ouch! dodge Razz lol smash hahahahah..... yeah madam inspire, since i was in high school... but currently stop teaching for a while coz i'm registered in a dojo in manila... and yet i didn't have their consent and permission have my own club here... so, just to continue my what i like most, i joined in a martials art club here in udhailiyah to learn another art and try to incorporate those art.

i'll add papa cologne song by parokya ni edgar on music section for you madam inspire........
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:32 am

inspire wrote:jester cz coz you're witty...always cracked jokes... Razz hehehe! ehem...why did he named you as burning_legion cz? there must be a reason behind that! hahaha!

hahahaha cz inspire lol smash what do you mean Razz maybe i'm always burning lol smash and too hot Razz lol smash haahahha joke Razz lol smash
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:20 pm

jester wrote:
inspire wrote:jester cz coz you're witty...always cracked jokes... Razz hehehe! ehem...why did he named you as burning_legion cz? there must be a reason behind that! hahaha!

hahahaha cz inspire lol smash what do you mean Razz maybe i'm always burning lol smash and too hot Razz lol smash haahahha joke Razz lol smash

i think so cz jester lol! let's ask the giver why he named you burning_legion! lol smash
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Tell the story behind your nick Empty re: the story behind my nick

Post by jh0s3ph Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:50 pm

jhoseph_007 was my first id,i use mig33 last year dec.23,it came fr0m my sec0nd name,i was able to register this id jan 10,2008,
jh0s3ph_force also fr0m my sec0nd name too,i made this id i think jan 21 this year when i join the force family as neyphyte,and i am pr0ud being ne0 force
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:28 am

i start using mig on dec 9,2007 my first id that i made was rasha1011, rasha is my muslim name then 1011 is my birthdate then later on i rgstrd another libra1011 obviously it is my zodiac sign and bdate.lovelychel is my force id lovely coz i thnk im lovely person hehehe!chel is from richelle my real name...that's the story behind my nick...
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aries_force Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:07 am

eheeem, can i share my user name too?? i joined my nme i dnt think so if it n0vember last yr or december, i use my nme as simplegirl_07, eengss,,and i'v got many friends, as well as boyfriends, he,he, i'd alwys belong to the group chat,,being simple bt naughty i've feel that they love my name, coz i alwys maintaine my frndly manner,,he,he,he..when the year cmes into 08, i change my id as simplegirl_08,,and when i g0t a serious boyfriend, we make an id, aries_babe,,we both knw our password, how sweet we are?? He,he,he, and when i'd join in migforce i used my id aries_force,,simple id,easy to be with...thats my name behind...

aries_force
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : simplegirl_08,aries_babe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by helwa Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:04 pm

My nick magnifier was created after i left philippines, we have a youth group called magnifier in our campus i was one of them. Im their MUSE , lol! and helwa i made 8 coz all of my freinds here used to call me helwa, waaaaaa danda daw me ahak lol smash Razz
helwa
helwa
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : helwa_126, helwaa_126, princess_helwa
Mood : Tell the story behind your nick Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content