FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day

+3
faith_force
coychester
sleeping_ganda
7 posters

Go down

30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Empty 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day

Post by sleeping_ganda Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 pm

You can say so much with just those three little words, but sometimes actions speak louder than words. Show you care with these fun ideas. Below we share 30 ways to say ‘I love you’ without saying a word.
Fun ways to say ‘I Love You’

1. Guys in tight pants running across a football field may not be your thing, but taking part in his interests is important. Surprise him with tickets to a football game - and go with him.

2. If he hasn’t been able to make the trek cross-country to his hometown since last Christmas, consider buying him a plane ticket home.

3. If you know your guy is working a long shift, have a nice warm dinner waiting when he gets home. We’re not trying to get all 1950s housewife on you, but the effort will show him you empathize with his crazy schedule.

4. Pay attention to his cute, quirky habits. Is he always waking up thirsty in the middle of the night? Put a glass of water on his nightstand.

5. Leave him a sweet note in his briefcase or wallet. This is especially great if your significant other does a lot of business traveling.

6. Give him some time off and take up his chores for the day.

7. Before you drift to sleep, tell him something he did that day you thought was especially sweet.

8. Cut out newspaper or magazine articles you think he’d enjoy and set it aside for him.

9. Leave the house for a Friday evening and let him enjoy a night-in poker game with the guys. Before you skip out, make a platter of his favorite snack.

10. Fly his best friend in for a guys’ weekend.

11. Secretly patch up the hole in his favorite pair of shorts and put them back in the drawer without saying a word.

12. Get his car washed.

13. Pack his favorite lunch for two and bring it to his office.

14. Ask him how his soccer game went or how his big presentation turned out - and pay attention.

15. Stock up on his toiletries if you see he’s running low.

16. If you and your sweetie live in separate places, keep your fridge stocked with his favorite foods.

17. Wake up early on a weekday and make him breakfast, set the paper on the table and fill up his to-go coffee mug.

18. Take his dog on a walk or come over with a surprise treat for the pup.

19. Buy him the box set of his favorite childhood TV show.

20. Bake him a cake - just because - and write ‘I love you’ in frosting across the top.

21. If you’re out of the house before him in the morning, turn on the heater so it’s nice and warm when he gets up.

22. Draw him a hot, candlelit bath.

23. Set your computer’s screen saver with a sweet message for him.

24. Send him a romantic greeting card via snail mail. Even if you live together.

25. Play hooky with him from work on a Wednesday and spend the entire time in bed watching movies. Turn off all phones.

26. Show respect to his family and their traditions - especially if you’re from different cultural backgrounds.

27. Flirt like you just met.

28. Tell him your deepest, darkest, nerdiest secret.

29. Nurture his nerdy side. Buy him a Star Wars figurine; surprise him the collector’s edition of Harry Potter.

30. Write him a love note in a secret code and give him the key to decipher the message.

hearty hearty hearty

Last edited by nices on Sun May 31, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change to unsticky)

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Empty Re: 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day

Post by coychester Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:21 pm

27. Flirt like you just met.

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Myspace Layouts

coychester
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : coychester / wizard_force
Mood : 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Th_cil10

Back to top Go down

30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Empty Re: 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day

Post by faith_force Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:34 pm

You've go it dr. C0y i want also 27. Flirt just like me hahaha lol smash este flirt like just you met Very Happy
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by metal_dark Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 am

its really sweet banana
metal_dark
metal_dark
Regular l
Regular l

Mig33 ID : metal_dark

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:07 am

no matter what obstacle,no matter what yhey say.
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 am

mutual wierdness and call it...
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : 30 ways to say " I Love You " on Valentine's Day Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coockie_force Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:56 am

awsome idea... lovely showing of taking care guys!!!! but some guys doesnt appreciate, will it's up to them!!!! hehe... Razz
Coockie_force
Coockie_force
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : Nehal_26, f4ll3n.4ng3l_.ll7, n3hal_.ll7

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down