FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 ways to love your b0dy

2 posters

Go down

20 ways to love your b0dy Empty 20 ways to love your b0dy

Post by angel_jen_force Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 am

if our b0dies had owner's manual,the'y d tell us to keep them clean,provide them with fuel,and offer them s0me stimulating activity.but our our b0dies are human,to0,and they do best when they're loved.think your body as the vehicle to your dreams.h0n0r it.respect it.fuel it.
1.your b0dy is extraordinary-begin to respect and appreciate it.
2.create a list of all the things your b0dy lets you do.read it and add to it often.
3.bec0me aware of what your b0dy can do each day.remember it is the instrument of your life,n0t just an ornament.
4.create a list of people you admire:people who have c0ntributed to your life,your c0mmunity,or the w0rld.c0nsider whether their appearance was imp0rtant to their success and accomplishments.
5.walk with your head held high,supported by pride and c0nfidence in yourself as a pers0n.
6.d0n't let your weight or shape keep you fr0m activities that you enj0y.
7.wear c0mf0rtable clothes that you like and that feel go0d to your b0dy.
8.c0unt your blessings,n0t your blemishes.
9.think about all the things you could acc0mplish with the time and energy you currently spend worrying about your b0dy and appearance.try one!
10.be your b0dy's friend and supporter,n0t its enemy.
11.ch0ose to find the beauty in the w0rld and in yourself.
12.c0nsider this:your skin replaces itself once a m0nth,your st0mach lining every five days,your liver every six weeks,and your skelet0n every three m0nths.
13.every m0rning when you wake up,thank your b0dy for resting and rejuvenating itself so you can enj0y the day.
14.every evening when you go to bed,tell your b0dy h0w much you appreaciate what it has all0wed you to do throughout the day.
15find a meth0d of exercise that you enj0y and do it regularly.d0n't exercise to lose weight or to fight your b0dy.do it to make your b0dy healthy and str0ng and because it makes you feel g0od.
16.think back to a time in your life when you felt g0od about your b0dy.tell yourself you can feel like that again,even in this b0dy at this age.
17.keep a list of 10 positive things about yourself without menti0ning your appearance.add to it!
18.put a sign on each of your mirrors saying,im beautiful inside and out.
19.start saying to yourself,life is to0 sh0rt to waste my time hating my b0dy this way.
20.eat when you are hungry.rest when you are tired.surround yourself with people that remind you of your inner strenght and beaty.
angel_jen_force
angel_jen_force

Mig33 ID : angel_jen, jeny_in_the_bottle, jen_wafa, casper_jen, jenylicious_01, cruisin_eye

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

20 ways to love your b0dy Empty Re: 20 ways to love your b0dy

Post by cutest_dmd_force Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:30 am

wow that's very uplifting my dear!!!!! that's boosting your self-esteem!!!keep it up!!!!!!! thumbs up
have a nice day
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : 20 ways to love your b0dy Th_cil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down