FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of Ruth

5 posters

Go down

Story of Ruth Empty Story of Ruth

Post by donalyn._force Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:24 am

Ruth went to her mail box and there was only one letter. She picked it up and look at itbefore opening, but then she llok at the envelopeagain. There was no stamp, no postmark, onlu her name and address. She read the latter:

Dear Ruth,
I'm going to be in your neighborhood Saturday afternoon and I'd like to stop by for a visit.

Love Always,
Jesus

Her hands were shakingas she placed the letter on the table. "why would the Lord want to visit me.I'm no body special.I don't have anything to offer." With that thought, Ruth remembered her empty kitchen cabinets. " Oh my goodness. I really dont have to offer. I'll have to run down to the store and buy something for dinner."

She reached for her purse and counted out its contents. Five dollars and forty cents. "Well mi can getsome bread and cold cuts, atlest."She threw on her coat and hurried out the door. A loaf of french bread, a half-found of sliced turkey, and a carton of milk... leaving Ruth with a grand total of twelve cents to last her until Mondy.

Nonetheless,she felt as she headed home,her mearger offerings tucked under her arm. "Hey lady,can u help us,lady?'Ruth has been sa absorbed in her dinnerplans, she hadnt even notice two figures huddled in the alleyway. A man and a woman, both of them dressed in little more than rags.

"Look lady, I ain't got a job, ya know, and my wife and i have been living out here in the street, and, well, now it's getting cold and we're gettingkinda hungryand, wellif u can help us, lady, we'd really appreciate it." Ruth looked at them both. They were dirty, they smell bad anf frankly. she was certain that they could get some kind of work if they really wanted to. "Sir, I'd like to help u, but Im a poor woman mysalf. All i have is few cold cutsand some bread,and im having an importantguest for dinner tonightand i was planning on servung it to Him."

"Yeah, well, Ol lady, I undrestand. Thanks anyway.'

The man put his arm around the womans shoulders, turned and headed back to tha alley. As she watched them left, Ruth felt a familiar twinged in her heart."Sir, wait!" The couple stop as she ran down the alley after them. "Look, why dont byou take this food. I'll figure out something else to serve my guest." She handed the man her grocery bag. "Thank u lady. Thank u very much!" "Yes, thank u". It was the mans wif,e, and Ruth see now that she is shivering.

"You know, ive got another coat at home. Here why dont u take this one." Ruth unbottoned her jacket and slipped it over the womans shoulders. Then smiling she turned and walk back to the satreet...without her coat and without nothing to serve her guest. " Thank u lady! Thank u very much!" Ruth was chilled when the time she reached the front door, and worrid too. The LoRd was coming to visit and she didnt have something to offer Him. She fumbled through her purse for the door key.But as she did she noticed, another envelope in her mail box. "Thats odd. The mailman doesnt usually come twice in one day." She took the envelope out the box and opened it.

Dear Ruth,
It was so good to see u again.Thank u for the lovely meal. and thank u, too, for the beautiful coat.

Love Always,
Jesus

The air was cold, but even without her coat, Ruth no longger noticed. I love you

Last edited by donalyn._force on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : Story of Ruth Th_dro10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Story of Ruth Empty Re: Story of Ruth

Post by princess_shy_force Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:51 am

Cz dona tnx 4 sharing,,,anyway (its better to gve than to rcv)....
princess_shy_force
princess_shy_force
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : Angel_ shy,shy_girl07,lovely_shane,angelica_krizz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Nice story cz, We d0nt n0tice that Jesur are always there watchng us HE is happy if we do g0od things like what Ruth did, thanks cz.GOD BLESS
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : Story of Ruth Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:00 am

THE LORD IS STILL WRAPPING THE BEST GIFT FOR YOU.ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE AT A RIGHT TIME,AT A RIGHT PLACE.EVERYTHING WILL BE SET ACCORDINGLY..
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Story of Ruth Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm

dont forget our savior JESUS cos HE always with us, to pretect us and to guide us!!! nice story cz... GOD bless

THREAD LOCKED
lock

Last edited by nices on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOCKING THREAD)
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down