FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*my own love story*

+5
yoma
purple_gie
gone_the_force
rein_force
lady_vamp_force
9 posters

Go down

*my own love story* Empty *my own love story*

Post by lady_vamp_force Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 am

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you…but if you just let it fly, it would come to you at the least you expect. It usually came at the most unexpected place, most unexpected time and at the most unexpected face. This was exactly what had happened to us. Never in my wildest dreams did I dream of knowing each other, of loving each other and even end up with marriage. But when our fate collided, no one and nothing could stop our feelings even the strongest wind that blew across our hearts and that we both realized we are really meant to be. It’s the will of God which brought us to know each other not with anyone else. What a destiny.
It was sometime in April 2001 when we both attended a celebration of love of honey’s cousin, who’s a nurse, who happened to be my colleague when I was still working at Cavite. The said celebration was held at Mindoro. Can you imagine how majestic love is? Two people staying from two different places met in a strange place like Mindoro. Only to find out God has made a perfect plan for us. Honey’s hometown is Cotabato, mine is Surigao. I worked in one of the hospitals at Cavite for more than three years while honey stayed at Caloocan for more than ten years before we’ve known each other. All the while, I’ve been wondering when will I meet the man of my dreams. On the other hand, honey had been experiencing a lot of frustrations and misfortune most especially with his lovelife. Until one perfect situation came, it was just a coincidence, should I say a twist of fate. We were both available at that very moment, no commitment at all. We’ve been introduced at Mindoro, that was our first acquaintance. It was just a simple Hi, a simple smile! No one ever thought it will turned out to love. No one ever imagined that a simple glance will serve as a way to our destiny and that simple smile changed our lives into a more meaningful and worthliving for. It was through the help of human technology Nokia, smart which enabled us to continue our communication through constant texting and constant calling. All of the sudden, we became sweethearts. Yes, from a simple textership to a special relationship and finally getting married at a right time. See what human technology can do? It connects people inlove, isn’t it amazing? From then on honey kept on visiting me, from Caloocan with love to Cavite inlove. Shall I say it was a bit long distance love affair. See what love can do? It travels as far as it can just to let two hearts inlove become one and two souls unite together.
It was after one year of being steady when I decided to pursue my plan to work abroad for a career move and seek greener pasture as well. It was actually plan before we’ve known each other. At first, honey refused to let me go. He had the feeling of insecurity, he can’t help to think that I might change if we are apart and that all our plans might be put in vain. But he can’t prevent me from pursuing my plan. I am the kind of woman who usually gets what I want and do what I wanna do. It was September 2002 when I fled to Saudi Arabia bringing in my heart the promises of unending love. Honey was left alone in Philippines nurturing the love he had for me. Some people says, distance makes the heart forget but in our case distance made our hearts grow fonder. We were hundreds, thousands even million miles away from each other but the love we used to have for each other still reigned in our hearts, nothing had changed. We loved each other even more. We do have constant communication through yahoo mails and constant calling. Mig was not yet exist that time. But we were able to adjust to the kind of situation we had, just a matter of sacrifice.
Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months but never did I stop searching for visa for my honey, hoping that one day we could be together again. God was so good to us. Fortunately, after one year and half of longing, of missing each other’s arms I found a working visa for my honey. Unexpectedly, God granted our wish to work together in this arid place, Saudi Arabia--- a remarkable place which played a great role in my married life. This was indeed a nice opportunity which long been waited for. Love really never fails. It has so many ways to make two people inlove unites.
That opportunity indeed was a dream come true, an excellent prize for all our sacrifices. We worked hand in hand for a bright future ahead of us. We worked hard for the fulfillment of all our plans. One most important plan we made before we left was getting married and do church wedding. Every woman’s dream, to walk in the aisle of sacred blessings, the aisle of our chosen destiny… everything turned out well, like a fairy tale, we lived happily ever after. At this point of time, we are living harmoniously, keep on nurturing the wonderful love we used to have in our hearts, putting God the center of everything. We are blessed with a smart little boy—a precious gift indeed! How wonderful life I used to have and we keep on thanking God for these. A heart truly in love really never fails. Hope our story will serve as an inspiration to those who believes in the mystery of love.

>>>>>>> lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : lady_vamp_force

http://migforce.com

Back to top Go down

*my own love story* Empty Re: *my own love story*

Post by rein_force Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:28 am

I l0ve ur l0ve st0ry CZ, i was reading it by heart,p0int to point c0mma to c0mma
cn't c0ntr0l my felings! Napaiyak ako.h0w i wish magkta na rin kmi ng destiney q gaya ng sau.
Cz, im pr0ud of y0u & wish q sana hnd kayo magbbgo sa isat isa.
Parang fairy tale. HAPILY EVER AFTER.

Last edited by rein_force on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : *my own love story* Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:47 am

SUCH A NICE LOVE STORY OF YOUR'S CZ VAMP THIER'S NO IMPOSSIBLE IF GOD WILL...I WISH STAY HAPPY FAMILY CZ VAMP GODBLESS YOU
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : *my own love story* Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:44 am

A great love story my ciz,
Praying 4 d best! May u live happily and harmoniously tru Gods will!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by yoma Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:39 am

I realy touch your real love story lady_vamp, yes i velieve the
mystery of love, I wish for your happy and lovely family soon.
yoma
yoma
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jedart, yoma_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 pm

nice love story cz lady, nakakatouch naman. thank for sharing.....keep it up and GOD bless!!! thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:32 am

Wow how nice ur love story.dats the will of God,hope en wish ur relati0nshp will last 4eve have a big faith.
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : *my own love story* Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:06 am

THE GLORY OF LIFE IS TO LOVE,NOT TO BE LOVED.To GIVE NOT TO GET.TO SERVE NOT TO BE SERVED,NICE STORY CZ..
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : *my own love story* Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor_force Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Wow nice l0ve st0ry cz vamp q... A really inspiring 1 specially f0r th0se people away fr0m ther sweethearts... G0d is so g0od... May ur family b bless always... And thanks f0r sharing us inspirng l0ve st0ry
sailor_force
sailor_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : letmaku,inosent1,princ3s_3v3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 pm

If GOD will..... nothing impossible.......... thank for sharing a nice story cz.

THREAD LOCKED
lock
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content