FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tragic Love story ( Let me love you )

+2
pr3ty87_force
hondyx014_force
6 posters

Go down

Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Empty Tragic Love story ( Let me love you )

Post by hondyx014_force Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Once upon a time,there was once a boy who was very much in love with this girl.
This romantic guy folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes as a gift to his girl.although,
at that time he was just a small executive in his company,his future doesn't seemed too bright,they were happy together.Until one day the girl told him she was going to Paris and will never come back.She also told him that she cannot visualize any future for the both of them,so let's go their own ways there and then....
heartbroken,the guy agreed.

When he regained his confidence,He work hard day and night,slogging his body and mind just to make something out of himself.Finally with all his hard work and with the help of his friends,this guy had set up his own company.

"you never fall until you stop trying".he always told himself."I must make it in life!
One rainy day,while this guy is driving,he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rain walking to some destination.Even with the umbrella,they where still drenched.
It didn't take him long to realize those where his ex-girlfriend's parents.With a heart in getting back at them, he drove slowly beside the couple,wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan.He wanted them to know that he wasn't the same anymore.He had his own company,car,condo,etc.He had made it in life.

Before the guy can realize,the couple was walking towards a cemetery,and he got out of his car and follow them...and he saw his ex-girlfriend,a photograph of her smiling sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone...and he saw his precious paper
cranes in a bottle placed beside her tomb.Her parents saw him.He walk over and ask them why this had happened.They explain.She did not leave for France at all.She was stricken ill with cancer in her heart,she had believed that he will make it someday,but she did not want her illness to be his obstacle...therefore she had chosen to leave him.

She had wanted her parents to put his paper cranes beside her,because if the day comes when fate brings him to her again he can take some of those back with him.The guy just wept...the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them but knowing you can't have them and will never see them again...

- THE END -

A tragic story that perhaps happens only in the movies.At the end of the day,money is money but love is divine.In our quest for our material wealth,take time to make time for our love ones.There will be a time when we have only memories to cling to.Take this weekend to show our "LOVE"to all that are close to us. I love you I love you I love you
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Th_sle10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Empty Re: Tragic Love story ( Let me love you )

Post by pr3ty87_force Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Cz h0ndyq ang haba pero maganda siya thanks f0r sharing :* have a nice day
pr3ty87_force
pr3ty87_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : pr3ty_woman_87
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Empty Re: Tragic Love story ( Let me love you )

Post by hondyx014_force Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm

cz pretyqo thanks at pinagtyagaan mong basahin hehehehe.
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Th_sle10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 pm

cz hondy,i read your sad story,thanks for sharing
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by night.-.hawk22_force Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am

tnx for sharing hon I love you sad story Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) 753839
night.-.hawk22_force
night.-.hawk22_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : hondyx024, yannie_4ever, giorgio_armani_22
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

tnx for sharing cz sweety... its not really the material things that make life worthwhile its the love that we find and cherish in this world... the girl knows the meaning of sacrifice and even in her passing she want something good to came out of her sacrifice... Sad Sad Sad sad xa pero mganda cz sweety...... hopeless romantic p naman ako Very Happy

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : amethyst_14
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm

di ko bnsa lhat kasi mahaba pro alam ko maganda xa hondakeww scratch have a nice day
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09
Mood : Tragic Love story ( Let me love you ) Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down