FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho

+9
k-e-e-n
jadelyn18
jkakashi01
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
lil_angel
camhe22
super_force
moon_princess_force
cloudy_force
13 posters

Go down

Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Empty Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho

Post by cloudy_force Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:33 pm

H! Guys gud m0wning,im here 2 c0mplain ds neo of us etnater_force aka p0kimabaho, i thnk we shud bl0ck h!m 2 our site c0z of h!s behavi0r,we knw dat using ds knd of id is n0t al0wd 2 our fmly ryt? My bel0vd f0undrS,AND MI do u guys want h!m 2 b part of our fmly? pls do acti0n 4 ds, he dnt dserve as a f0rce! He aCT LYK HE DNT HAVE M0THER OR A SISTR OR ETC.
last nyt i t0ld h!m n0t 2 use dat id bt he dnt lsten 2 me and he cAme 2 our rum pin0y dreams using dat id pR0UD 2 BE A F0RCE,HUH PWD B UN ipgm2laki m0ng f0rce k tp0s gm8 gm8 m0ng id ay ung nk2 insulto s pgktao nming mga sistr ny0ng bA2e? F i hve a p0wer of ds c0munity i thnk i wil kick ouT h!m 2 our site,para mt0ruan xa ng leksy0n,he dnt dcrve being f0rce! Tnx pls c0oper8!
cloudy_force
cloudy_force
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : tristania_19,lovely_ysha_05,diwtang_cloudy_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_inl10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://Www.migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Empty Re: Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho

Post by moon_princess_force Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:10 pm

hahaha bunzoy..calm down.... its just like burat..but the only difference is, pokimabaho didn't post any foul language in our room even how many times we kicked him...i guess he's frendly just ignore his id...i know it's offensive especially to us girls...but its his choice not ours... maybe let kuya keen handle it...he knows what to do with him... thumbs up
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : charmel02, sailormoon12, sierramike12, full_moon_topak, ochie_12, t-i-m-a-n-g
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoytambay.com

Back to top Go down

Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Empty Re: Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho

Post by cloudy_force Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Yah i knw dat ate bt ol i wnt 2 knw is why he using dat id,he knw dat he bC0me a f0rce s0oNER AND HE KNW DAT H!S ID IS N0T FUNnY EOW,F HIS WILNG 2 BE A F0RCE WHY HE DNT GVE H!S EF0RT 2 OUR FMLY,SH0W US H!s deservng 2 b a f0rce,d ung gumgm8 xa ng id n gnun his n0t funNy using dat id,ate OL I WNT IS RESPECT NLNG NYA STIN UNG D NYA G2M8N ID N UN,
cloudy_force
cloudy_force
Guide
Guide

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by super_force Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Is it problem about name of id? Or he did say something bad word about forum or what? If he did, you should give a snapshot in here for prove. So admin can take care out this problem
super_force
super_force

Mig33 ID : super_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.migforce-indonesia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:00 pm

relax sis cloudly Very Happy everybody is allowed to join migforce family unless he/she didn't do anything bad with the member. however he will be under of us (MI'S) we will try to convince him that not to use that id anymore. if he is willing to be part of force family then he should follow the rules.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_angel Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:03 pm

Wew! Being a FORCE member needs great deal of responsibility.Using such username is putting the name of the FOrCE in shame. I only suggest that if u use this id again, don't associate it with the FORCE. Etnaner, please don't mess our family. Sad
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:35 pm

I SAW ETNANER EARLIER N THE PINOY DREAMS CHAT ROOM.... HE DIDNT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES... BEING A NEO.... HE TOTALLY MESSED UP THE ROOM... HIS ATTITUDE S REALLY UNACCEPTABLE N OUR FAMILY.... DNT TOLERATE STUFF LIKE THIS...... WE ARE ONE! SO WE MUST FOLLOW THE FORCE RULES.....
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
d34thd34l3r_m3ssi4h
Site Admin II
Site Admin II

Mig33 ID : mesiah_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:52 am

As a member,esp neo,we are supposed to use our FORCE id upon entering our room... Fine,we have our own freewill to choose whatever id we want to use,but how can you gain RESPECT from other chatters if your id is not respectable at all? If you want to be a FORCE,then follow the rules and guidelines. U know what i mean?! C'mon guys we're not toddlers here that we dont undrstand the meaning of those ids'(p0kimabaho,burat..etc.)... There's a posted topic related to this one,so there's no need for further arguments. Let the founders and MIs' handle this problem.
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:56 am

its just an id only.. its bad but dont take to you're heart. if she/he ddn't do anything bad againts to us give him/her chance to be a part of the family. maybe in other time we convince him/her to changes her/him id or i give him/her another id. lol! calm down cz hehe. flower
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:05 am

Ok, he should get rid of that ID first if he wanted to have a chance in joining the family. I'm sure everybody knows whats this all about. It is fine to do the things that pleases you as long as you are not offending others. Being a force takes responsibility. He must.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:30 am

i'm in the chatroom that time. i cannot heard from him any badwords even anybody wants to kick him out. If that nick will be the reason to make a misunderstanding, much better to stop using that nick again bro.
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy_force Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:11 am

Yes he didnt say any bad w0rdz bt he let other chaterS 2 say and make bAd t0pic insidE d chatrum,lyk 1 tym i entr pn0y dreams they r t0kng b0uT h!s id,do u thnk 8s nice 2 hear frm othr chaterS "MBHO B TLGA" is dat gud? I cnt bleve hw cn people d0ing lyk ds,
cloudy_force
cloudy_force
Guide
Guide

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unsung.h3r0 Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:03 pm

eowww. bro etnater being a force is not that easy; we have our rules, guidelines and a core values and so we must follow and stick to it... thumbs up be a good fellow to our sisters...
unsung.h3r0
unsung.h3r0

Mig33 ID : yaks, unsung_h3r0, ivzir530
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_wel10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:05 pm

ehermmmmm...another controversial issue is going out...if i were to decide i will n0t let him j0in the family...what he's d0ing is against our guidelines and c0re values...if he acted like that when he's still a neo h0w much more when he is a legitimate member of the family...others may say d0n't judge the b0ok by it's c0ver but i may say what is outside most of the time reflects what is inside...you're right cz jester if i were also in the room at that time i will kick him out too...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:54 pm

as a decent family as much as possible were not allowing anybody to ruin or to mess the name of force family. but my fellow forces everbody does deserve for a second chance. if that etnaner promise that not to violate or disobey the guidelines of force then why we don't accept him? give him a chance who knows he will be change. Smile just only a comment hehehe Laughing
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:10 pm

final_force wrote:as a decent family as much as possible were not allowing anybody to ruin or to mess the name of force family. but my fellow forces everbody does deserve for a second chance. if that etnaner promise that not to violate or disobey the guidelines of force then why we don't accept him? give him a chance who knows he will be change. Smile just only a comment hehehe Laughing

i second the motion with you cz final.. thumbs up like i've said its just an id only and he didn't do anything bad againts to us..
give him a chance and im willing to chat him to convinced him to change's his id. Neutral Neutral Neutral
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jester Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:56 am

Photobucket

what can you say guys Sad i told him not to use that id, but he didn't do. this snapshot taken last week.
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:56 pm

since etnaner can't follow our rules then there is no chance for him to join force family coz we don't want a member like him. Evil or Very Mad
thank you cztah bhe for presenting the snap shot, i guess his id need to be banned too.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:11 pm

he has no place in our family...if he can't follow the guidelines then he can't be 1 of us...i hope his id will be banned too...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unsung.h3r0 Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:03 pm

inspire wrote:he has no place in our family...if he can't follow the guidelines then he can't be 1 of us...i hope his id will be banned too...

i agree with you mam care thumbs up his id must be ban Twisted Evil
unsung.h3r0
unsung.h3r0

Mig33 ID : yaks, unsung_h3r0, ivzir530
Mood : Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Th_wel10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabaho Empty re: Im against wd etnater_force aka p0kimabah0

Post by jh0s3ph Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 pm

very offensive and disgusting id,yes we all have 0ur free will,but we must think first,we sh0uld realised that were n0t in the market place or in a dump site,we have to bear in 0ur mind that we sh0uld act as a role model in F0RCE family bef0re d0ing s0., thank y0u
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:27 pm

etnaner_force did not continue his application as neo...

THREAD LOCKED lock
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum