FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mig33 staffs are corrupted or not ..????

2 posters

Go down

mig33 staffs are corrupted or not ..???? Empty mig33 staffs are corrupted or not ..????

Post by true news Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 pm

hi all miggers,
we thought the new admin selection of bangladesh will be good.pc-gan said that,no more corroption from bangladesh admin selection and no more any recommendtion for new comer admins.but the matter of great sorrow that some of bangladesh users who faced interview by corruption of some staffs and admins.now i'm giving
which users are face interview by recommend.they are as follow

1* (silver_ranger) special recommend by stalin_dark

he is a great slanger and multi kiker his multii serial name is cricketer1 to 100.his old id is tahseen_yo,he is real life friend of stalin dark and i also heard some times he use stalin_dark admin id.

2*(cyber.dream) special recommend by stalin_dark
he is also a real friend of stalin_dark & every bangladesh people know it.cyber.dream id is old but he is regular within last 2 months.he regular in mig33 within last 2 months for what..??? where he was before..???

3*(shunno) special recommend by camhe22
after starting about shunno i want to speak something
somedays ago,when i knock joemac and i ask him many bd good chatter dont face interview.may i know why.?than he told me, now we will taken fresh user's for interview because we don't want any maga gang in future.

we are know that shunno famous rank member of bd froum. & always tareq263 supported him.he is a famous maga.
he got banned 4 times but now he is unbanned & face interview.!!!!!!!
we all know 2 times banned id never got unbanned.but now,how is it possible..????how his id unbanned.??? he got banned for 4 times.

4* (pretty_fay) special recommend by precious_pious

pretty_fay it is an old id.but she never chat with this id in any room.she always chat with this id with her boy precious_pious & her x boy friend riz_sydney.how a private chatter can face interview..??? she faced interview by precious-pious reommend.every one knows she is precious_pious's gf.staffs can check her chat log..

5* (devo) & (parvez) face interview for marchant
devo is a marchant and also a great fastest multi kicker from egypt.every egypt people knows that he is a great multii kicke than how a multii kicker can be admin.parvez got marchant before 1 months ago.he faced interview for marchant.???

dear all friends.,,
what about decent chatter..???
we know that recommend system is not any more for this admin selection.whats i said here its should not to give any proofs.please thing deeply about my uper word's than i think u can easyly find out your question's answer's.after thinking said here mig33 staffs are corrupted or not.

true news

Mig33 ID : true news

Back to top Go down

mig33 staffs are corrupted or not ..???? Empty Re: mig33 staffs are corrupted or not ..????

Post by k-e-e-n Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 am

Unless you have hard evidence and posted in this forum, all of the above are just made up stories. Until you can produce one, this topic of yours shall remain locked.

k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : mig33 staffs are corrupted or not ..???? Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down