FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MIRACLE MORNING

4 posters

Go down

A MIRACLE MORNING Empty A MIRACLE MORNING

Post by pegasus202 Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:29 am

Earth's crammed with heaven, And every common bush afire with God; But only he who sees, takes off his shoes, The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

I have certainly plucked my share of blackberries, blind to what wonder there is in life. But on occasion I have also had my eyes opened by others, a bit more sensitive and aware. I cherish those moments and recall them when life gets too routine and ordinary. I'll never forget one such moment.

I stumbled out the door of a mountain cabin where I was spending the weekend working with youth and their families at a rustic retreat center. I had a 6:30 a.m. appointment to keep and squinted from the early autumn sun peeking over pine-blanketed mountaintops.

"Today is a miracle!" spoke a young, enthusiastic voice behind me. I turned toward the radiant face of my teen-aged friend.

"How?" I asked her. I wasn't sure if I could handle any excitement this early in the morning.

"Think about it," she smiled. "The sun rose, didn't it?"

"Yeah." I found it easy to hide any enthusiasm. It seemed to rise on every other morning without any help from me.

"That's a miracle! It is miraculous that the earth turns as it does. At night, the sun goes down and in the morning it rises. It just happens!"

I pretty much had this figured out years ago, I thought, as I rubbed sleep from my eyes. I was also busy thinking about how to get a cup of coffee.

"And look at the mountains! Covered with trees and grass, they look so beautiful. And there," she pointed, "a valley. It's all a miracle!"

"What have I stumbled into?" I thought. "And where is the coffee?"

"Wildflowers blooming," she continued. "It all smells so fresh and clean and so good." She took a deep breath. Her blue eyes sparkled. "All of nature receives water and light. Things grow and blossom -- it is all so beautiful."

Maybe it wasn't coffee I needed...but whatever she had gotten into! I didn't know if it was her bubbly personality or the freshness of the morning, but I began to sense her enchantment with the daybreak. A little, anyway. Somehow, she had me believing that the day did hold a certain magic.

Then, with a smile that seemed to make her blonde curls laugh, she gave her pronouncement a note of finality. "And best of all, it will happen again tomorrow. And the next day! And the next!" She sighed. "It's a miracle morning!"

My young friend showed wisdom beyond her years. For her, earth was "crammed with heaven" and "every bush afire." She should never want for happiness, for she had already learned, at such an early age, to find wonder in the commonplace and to feel gratitude for the ordinary. If each day for her is a miracle, then a lifetime will be no less than a marvelous extravaganza!
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : A MIRACLE MORNING Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

A MIRACLE MORNING Empty Re: A MIRACLE MORNING

Post by tart_force Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

nice inspirational story bro pega! GODbless!
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by coychester Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks bro for sharing a nice story.... Keep it up!

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Myspace Layouts

coychester
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : coychester / wizard_force
Mood : A MIRACLE MORNING Th_cil10

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 am

sunrise makes our mornings beautiful but the word of god strengthens us and makes our lives more meaningful.. Smile
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : A MIRACLE MORNING Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 am

the sunshines in the morning.the stars shine at night..god shines all the time because he's good and holy...
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : A MIRACLE MORNING Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content