FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there is a price to pay

Go down

there is a price to pay Empty there is a price to pay

Post by robin_force Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Gary Player was one of the top professional golfers in the world. One day a young golfer approached him and told Gary Player, that he admired Gary’s skill as a golfer. The young man said, “I wish I could play like you, and I would give anything to be as good as you”. Gary smiled and said, “Young man, I don’t think you would make your wish if you knew how I got to where I am today. You would have to be at the driving range at 6.00 a.m. seven days a week. Hit 1,000 golf balls until your hand hurts and starts bleeding, then take a break to the clubhouse to clean and bandage your wounds. After that you would have to go back to the driving range to hit another 1,000 golf balls. That is what you need to do everyday to be what I am today. You only wish to be like me if it was easy!”

Moral of the Story

As the saying goes, “Practice makes perfect.” There is a price for success and the only person who knows about all the sacrifices and hurts, is the person who achieves it. We tend to admire people who are successful and wish we could be like them. We never appreciate the challenges and obstacles that they went through to achieve the success. If we desire success in our life we must be willing to face any challenges and obstacles that may cross our path.

Have a fantastic day!!

robin_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : robin_force
Mood : there is a price to pay Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down