FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye.

+6
armani-code_force
carelyn
heart_force
gone_the_force
purple_gie
lady_vamp_force
10 posters

Go down

A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Empty A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye.

Post by lady_vamp_force Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:08 am

To my dearest father, wherever you are right now, hope you could clearly read what my heart wanted to say. How sorry I am tatay for not being there in your interment due to distance and time constraint, hope you understand me. I may not be a perfect daughter for you but God knows how much Ive tried to give the best to the both of you (mama) before I settled down and made my own family.
Almost two years ago, I remember you saying : when I die, how I wish one of my children would speak before the crowd and say something about ME  I may not be physically present at the very day of your burial tay, we made it a point to grant your simple request through the help of modern technology.
Once and for all, I wanna let the whole world know that you were indeed a good and faithful husband to mama, a good and loving father to us, a good and caring lolo to all your apos, a good brother and a jolly friend to everyone. In my whole life, never did I heard you got into fight or any rampage despite or your being alcoholicAmong the seven siblings of which tatay was the third, He, as fondly called TATONG had attained the lowest educational background. Despite of that, he was able to instill in our minds the significance of education --- ito lang daw ang maipamana nya sa amin. He was able to bring us up in a nice and conservative way. The wonderful team-up of tatay & mama made their dreams came true despite of all challenges and sacrifices weve been through, financial crisis and of course poverty made us strong and determined enough to climb over. Somehow, the three of us have been successful in our chosen career and I considered it an excellent prize for you tatay & mama, for all your sacrifices and efforts to give us better education.
Tatay was once a simple and ordinary man na may pagpapahalaga sa pamilya at may pangarap sa kanyang tatlong babaeng anak. Many of us knew that almost 3/4s of tatays life was lived with alcohol and cigarette, sabi pa nga nya : karugtong na ng buhay ko ang alak at sigarilyo, kya hindi na raw nya titigilan, until the day he died. It was one calm Sunday morning, December 7, 2008, at 62, tatay passed away without saying goodbye. Namatay syang iniisip pa rin ang kapakanan namin. He didnt want us to spend for his hospitalization, medicines or whatsoever, as he always told mama, he will die of a natural death, and thats what exactly happened --- he died the way he wanted. It was a silent goodbye tatay has made. Nobody was aware of it. Tatay died by his own. Everytime I think of his struggle to take his last breath without anyone watching him, only God, I cant control my tears to fall down from my eyes. How pity he was at that very moment. But I am certain he was ready to accept his fate, his final countdown which he made, himself. Dakila ka Tatay! We want you to know that we love you very much and were proud of having you as our father Salamat sa mga alaalang iyong iniwan tatay Saan ka man naroroon ngayon, sanay masaya ka sa iyong paglalakbay patungong langit! We will surely miss you tay! The memories weve shared, may it be good or bad will always be treasured. The Tatong we used to know will always remain forever in our hearts we will take good care of mama I love you goodbye tatay! Paalam!
May you rest in peace! May God almighty saves your soulMay youll be with the Lord in His eternal glory In the name of the Father, of the son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Last edited by rein_force on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colourful header)
lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : lady_vamp_force

http://migforce.com

Back to top Go down

A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Empty Re: A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye.

Post by purple_gie Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Condolence cz lady vamp vampkew, i know how hard and hurts did it goes! Your tatay is one of a kind but yup times goes and everybody will die!but lady vamp vampkew be still and thanks God for your tatay is with in Him just watching you and your family as well!
And your tatay will just be there to be with you again in Gods perfect plan!
Again condolence and may our Almight God gives your family strenght and power to struggle these momentum of your lyf! He is our Jehovah Jireh that supplies our needs!
Just keep d good fight of faith!
God loves you more than you'll ever know!
God bless you more! I love you with the love of the Lord!

Sis gie is just a post away!
GODSPEED!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Empty Re: A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye.

Post by gone_the_force Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:28 am

condolence cz vamp
its so sad you didn't speak
to you're father
godbless
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heart_force Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:55 am

As i read your st0ry, i couldn't help but cry, c0z it reminds me of my father who also passed away when i was w0rking in riyadh,.. This is one of the tragic incidents that is inevitably happening in our lives. We have no any other choice but to accept it, and ask God to give us strength in facing this new life's journey without our loved one. Everytime i am experiencing difficulties in life, i used to call my father, c0z he was always there beside me whenever i need him m0st. My father loved me so much. He was the only pers0n who ever sh0wed me the real meaning of love, a love that a father can willingly give to his one and only daughter... I terribly missed my father!
MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU CZ VAMP!
heart_force
heart_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : medtech94, danielle_steel
Mood : A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Th_lov10

Back to top Go down

Post by heart_force Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 am

Cz vamp, i would like to dedicate this poem to our m0st loving fathers!

Sometimes I long for childhood days
With you there by my side.
You led me through life's little trials,
My strong and faithful guide.

I think about those happy times
And how you cared for me,
While being sheltered in your arms,
And laughing on your knee.

So proud of little things I did,
You always let me know.
Not only with your words of praise,
But with a daddy's glow.

I'm thankful God made you my dad,
And for all things you do.
I'm sure I haven't said enough__
I'm also proud of you!
heart_force
heart_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : medtech94, danielle_steel
Mood : A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Th_lov10

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:59 am

grabe naiyak ako dito...bigla ko naalala papa ko tinawagan ko agad...

cz vamp as God's promise there is life after death when we died in God's hand...

GO TO PROFILEJAZZ.COM
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by armani-code_force Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:07 am

LADYVAMPKEW,NAIYAK 2LOY AKO SAIYO A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. 753839 I JUST BATTLING MY HURT FELLINGS ABOUT MY FATHER DIED LAST X-MAS A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. 753839 CONDOLENCE FOR US AND PRAY NA LANG TAYO. scratch
armani-code_force
armani-code_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Jam_69,egaybest,first-avenue
Mood : A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://jamcode.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Sad touched ako dun! how sad naman crying in tears
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 pm

i will take care of my father hanggat nabubuhay pa siya...GODbless cz vamp
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by israel_girl_force Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:40 am

Condolence, cz vamp ramdam q un lungkot u kc wala na dn aq tatay naiyak aq cz crying in tears
israel_girl_force
israel_girl_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : Israel_girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lady_vamp_force Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks 4 d sympathy you've shown ka-forces ko! Do not wait 4 tomorrow wat u can say 4 today tell ur mom n dad how much u luv dem wyl dey are visible... May u rip tatay! I love u! Wala n sasalubong sakn pra humingi ng alak at uzi(cries)(sad)
lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : lady_vamp_force

http://migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sonata_force Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:21 am

ksakit naman[b] A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. 753839 A tribute to a loving father (who passed away without saying goodbye. 753839
sonata_force
sonata_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : sonata_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down