FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

= THE ST0RY 0F CREATI0N =

2 posters

Go down

= THE ST0RY 0F CREATI0N = Empty = THE ST0RY 0F CREATI0N =

Post by cuttee Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:04 am

In the beginning,when G0d created the universe, the earth was f0rmless and des0late.The raging 0cean that c0vered everything was engulfed in t0tal darkness, and the p0wer 0f G0d was m0ving 0ver the water.
Then G0d said,"And n0w we will make human beings; they will be like us and resemble us.They will have p0wer 0ver the fish, the birds, and all animals. d0mestic and wild, large and small."
So G0d created human beings, making them t0 be like himself.He created them male and female, blessed them, and said, " Have many children, s0 that y0ur descendants will live all over the earth and bring it under their c0ntr0l.I am puttingy0u in charge 0f the fish, the birds, and all the wild animals. I have pr0vided all kinds 0f grain and all kinds 0f fruit f0r y0u t0 eat; but f0r all the wild animals and f0r all the birds I have pr0vided grass and leafy plants f0r f0od" - and it was d0ne.
G0d l0oked at everything he had made, and he was very happy pleased. Very Happy Smile
cuttee
cuttee
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : cuttee/cuttee_gurl_force/bebe-danda-21/pretty_bench24
Mood : = THE ST0RY 0F CREATI0N = Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

= THE ST0RY 0F CREATI0N = Empty Re: = THE ST0RY 0F CREATI0N =

Post by nices Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:18 pm

that is true kutingting... that why we are here now!!!! and happy too... thank for sharing and GODBless!!!
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down