FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

= With love who really matters to us =

3 posters

Go down

= With love who really matters to us = Empty = With love who really matters to us =

Post by purple_gie Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 am

A valuable hour a man came home from work late,tired and irritated, to fhnd his 5 yr old son waiting for him at the door. Son : daddy may i ask you a question?
Dad : yeah sure, what is it ?
Son : daddy how much do you make an hour ?
Dad :thats non of your business, why do you ask such a thing?
Sön : i just want to know, please tell me, how much do you make an hour?
Dad : if you must know, i make $50 an hour.
Son : oh the little boy replied, with his head down, daddy may i please borrow $25. The father was furios, if the only reason that you asked that is ,so, you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed .
Think about why you are being so selfish. I doxt work hard everyday for such childish frivolities. The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The man sat down started to get even angrier about the little boy'ß question. How does he ask such question only to get some money?
After about an hour or so a man had calmed down and started to think. Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $25 and he really didn't ask for more money very often.
The man went to the door of the little boy room and open the door. Are you asleep son? No ,daddy i'm awake. I've been thinking maybe i was tøo hard on you earlier, said the man. Its been a long day i took out my aggravation, on you. Here's the $25 you asked for. The little boy sat straight up,smiling, oh thank you daddy! He yelled then, reaching under his pillow, he pulled out some crumpled up bills, the man saw that the boy already had money. Counted out his money and then looked up at his father.why do you want more money if you already have some? The father grumbled, because i didn!t have enough,bv now i do,the little boy replied.
Daddy i had $50 now ,can i buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you,
The father was crushed, he put his arms around the little som, and he begged for his forgiveness. Its just in a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life.
We should not let time skip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us. Those close to our hearts.
Or remember to share that $50 worth of your time with someone you love.
If we die tomorrow,the company that we are working for, could easily replace us in a matter of an hour. Bv the family and friendz we leaved behind will feel the loss of the rest of their lives.
THE LIGHT OF GOD SORROUND US!
THE LOVE OF GOD ENFOLDS US !
THE POWER OF GOD PROTECTS US !
THE PRESENCE OF GOD WATCHES OVER US !
WHEREVER WE ARE GOD IS THERE AND ALL IS WELL !

Last edited by rein_force on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Caps lock!)
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

= With love who really matters to us = Empty Re: = With love who really matters to us =

Post by pegasus202 Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:31 am

Do all the good you can,

In all the ways you can,

To all the people you can,

In every place you can,

At all the times you can,

As long as ever you can.

tnx for sharing...godbless
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= With love who really matters to us = Glitterfy202835T681D32
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : = With love who really matters to us = Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

= With love who really matters to us = Empty Re: = With love who really matters to us =

Post by lovelychel Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:48 pm

lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : = With love who really matters to us = Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 am

Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 am

You'll discover that real love is millions of miles past falling in love with anyone or anything. When you make that one effort to feel compassion instead of blame or self-blame, the heart opens again and continues opening.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:51 am

Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down