FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over

+21
sailor_force
lite_force
jh0s3ph
mr.pogi_force
striker_force
faith_force
unsung.h3r0
gone_the_force
jhanna
moon_princess_force
sleeping_ganda
ash_mega_force
dazzling_force
nices
pegasus202
israel_girl_force
guyang
fabil0sa_force
tart_force
helwa
issarosette
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Empty Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over

Post by issarosette Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:42 pm

Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over 06112010
Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over 06112011

Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over 06112012

The first ever Migforce Jeddah Chapter Eyebol has finally happened November 6, 2008, considered to be our pre-christmas gathering. Thanks to the effort of our very own energetic Best Neophyte, now a bonafide kaforce FABILOSA, the event went out to become as it is meant to be.... FUN FUN FUN....

The affair started early, our beautiful fabi and her equally dashing partner batch 16 neophyte Bonjing_force, waited for the first kaforce to arrive at the Private Orient Pearl Videoke room. Soon enough, our kaforce made it to the affair. Among the early birds were our lovely Rein_force who came with two guests, Asian aka archang3l_force with his date and a friend also arrived early. Spotted as early birds were neo batch 16 Lov3ly_chin_force, my anak in mig, mhon23_force, and then our kaforces arrived one after the other truly excited to finally put a face to the mysterious kachat in mig33.

The EB was made extra special when our original kaforce MI Mike62 came all the way from Rabigh to be with us. With the ever jolly matutulis ng Jeddah lite_force, transmaster_force, unsung_h3ro_force, jaguar_force, the party came to full gear at about 7:50 pm. Transmaster_force led an opening prayer.

It was really a night to remember, panay sayawan ang lahat, others were shy who opted to remain in their sit but their eyes show that they were having a good time. High spirits went a notch higher when outcast_force sang Mr. Suave and surprise surprise He's got a nice voice. MI Mike did an unforgettable duet with me, hmmm maaulit sana hahaha.

Noephytes batch 16 were also at the affair along with lovely lady guests.

MI Mike and the group notably agreed, we hope to have founder keen_force with us on our next EB.

All in all it was indeed a beautiful night to remember, this EB will hopefully be the first among the many. My sincere thanks to those who made this possible, to Fabi and the boys. To all those who were with us, thank you very much... see you all again soon.
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Empty Re: Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over

Post by helwa Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:52 pm

weh Very Happy ang wawafa at wafus aman ahak Very Happy
congrats jeddah chapter for successfull eb Very Happy
may the force be with you ol guys Very Happy
helwa
helwa
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : helwa_126, helwaa_126, princess_helwa
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Empty Re: Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over

Post by tart_force Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:31 am

ang saya nyo naman talaga jeddah chapter! mga riyadh chapter kelan naman tyo mag-EB ??
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by fabil0sa_force Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 am

w0w. . . .im beri hapi at nag pnta ung mga inaasahan q at mga kinukilit q. . .hak!mga tnwgan q pah!ung iba nka c0l dvrt pa ai!hak!nwei. . .im hapi at hapi taung lht dat day. . .lal0 na ang kakulitan ntng lahat.s0on ung nxt EB sna dun dn kau lht!bks mg p0st aq ng pix ntn dt0.G0DSPEED!
fabil0sa_force
fabil0sa_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : t3quila._o8 ' mitik0l0sa.-o2 ' fabil0sa._o8 ' chiqa-.-b0nita .

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by guyang Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 am

weh cz issatoh at last n post u rin poh ang mga pix u during ur grand eb n pre x'mas party. Hapi 2 c u migforce jeddah chapter Very Happy mga wafu at wafa Laughing GODBLESS TO ALL hurrah
guyang
guyang
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : guyang, yishin, raine_a, freak_force, fighter_force
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by israel_girl_force Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 am

WALA AQ MASABI SA EB NYO ANG SAYA NYO TALAGA MGA WAFA AT WAFU MAY NG JEDDAH, W8 NYO RN EB NAMIN D2 SA ISRAEL cheers god bless to all ..
israel_girl_force
israel_girl_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : Israel_girl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:19 am

nice picture's jeddah chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Glitterfy201359T230D38
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:31 pm

wow ang mga wafus at wafas nyo.... bakit ala name di ko kilala ay!!!sayang d kayo sabi padalhan ko kayo litson beek!!! hehehe lol smash ang saya nyo nakakainggit!!! enjoy and ingat guys!!!
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dazzling_force Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:43 pm

at last nakita ko din mga faces nyo Very Happy
mabuhay JEDDAH CHAPTER!!! cheers
dazzling_force
dazzling_force
Flash member l
Flash member l

Mig33 ID : chy_luv0830

Back to top Go down

Post by ash_mega_force Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello jeddah f0rces!Ang sayasaya naman ng e.B nyo..Ang gaganda ng mga kuha..Mi issa tnx for sharing wt us.H0pefully to see fndr keen n ur nxt e.B..
ash_mega_force
ash_mega_force
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : baybie_ash
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://www.facebook/ashlee.samuya.mihalicz

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:01 pm

kakainggit nmn keo jan Very Happy kmi nagpaplan0 din ng xmas e.b. hope makarating ang lht ng Brunei Force Member cheers

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_princess_force Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:07 pm

MASAYA SANA EB NYO KUNG WALANG NANINIRA NG RELASYON SA MGA SINASAMA NYO....

DI NAMAN MASAMANG MAGSAMA NG KAIIGAN O KAHIT SINO... PERO BE SURE NA ALAM NG MGA KASAMA NYO LIMITATIONS NILA.... UN LANG....
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : charmel02, sailormoon12, sierramike12, full_moon_topak, ochie_12, t-i-m-a-n-g
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoytambay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhanna Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:13 am

moon_princess_force wrote:MASAYA SANA EB NYO KUNG WALANG NANINIRA NG RELASYON SA MGA SINASAMA NYO....

DI NAMAN MASAMANG MAGSAMA NG KAIIGAN O KAHIT SINO... PERO BE SURE NA ALAM NG MGA KASAMA NYO LIMITATIONS NILA.... UN LANG....

I believe a person should learn to listen to all sides of the story before creating a havoc over the entire scenario. I was invited to the EB out of goodwill and had no intention to create a stir, nor did it ever occur to me that people can be so shallow and irrational. I apologize to the Jeddah Chapter forces as I believe the happy event had been marred by this malicious intent. It's quite sad to see people judge without seeing the facts.

I saw too that the topic posted by rein had been locked, which I believe is thoroughly unfair to the Jeddah Chapter Forces. To stifle an otherwise innocent pictures of gaiety and friendship merely because someone chose to discredit it is quite sad. But I, like a true sport, respect the decision of this forum's administrators.

Again, I sincerely apologize to the Jeddah Chapter Forces, to sister Fabilosa who was very kind to welcome me along with the others. I am truly saddened by the turn of events. But I continue to believe that not all can be as cruel. God Bless you all forces.

To the admins of this forum, I apologize too for daring to post this much being a newbie, yet I just believe in your sensibilities to allow me to express myself and extend my apologies to those affected by the chain reaction.

Thank you
jhanna
jhanna
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : jhanna_mikaela08,s3xy._.j4nn4

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:13 pm

jeddah chapter glad to see ur picture's it's a happy party
waaa gulat ako sa post ng nasa taas ko scratch
Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over 591674ynaw4yxc5f
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unsung.h3r0 Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:36 pm

moon_princess_force wrote:MASAYA SANA EB NYO KUNG WALANG NANINIRA NG RELASYON SA MGA SINASAMA NYO....

hak ochie q Very Happy wla naman nanira ng relasyon ah Razz ... to the jeddah forces my apology for all of you na nadamay sa gulo... hope our next GEB more prosperous than the previous one.. Very Happy see you all next time guys..
[b] Very Happy

Last edited by unsung.h3r0 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
unsung.h3r0
unsung.h3r0

Mig33 ID : yaks, unsung_h3r0, ivzir530
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_wel10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Indeed lasa this is quite unexpected heheheh at gusto qng hilahin ang tenga mo weh Neutral tigas kasi ulo mo. But then nirerespeto kita as an adult at kahit binalaan na kita before as ayaw q ngang magkagulo I can see now that it is your choice, and as a mature adult I respect that.

For everyone to know, a friendship circle have started between me and my cousin and hero, unknown to everyone, this friend of ours is undergoing a tough time at present here in KSA. I can not blame the others kung iniisip man nilang masama ang ginawa ng kanilang kaforce, pero kami, lets just say andito kami para kay hero sa mga panahong kailangan nya nang karamay. Kung napansin nyo, pumayat at naging older ang ating once jolly Hero. Sa tindi ng pinagdadaanan nya ngayon, and di po relationships ang tinutukoy q kundi higit pa dun, I can only pray that He will be strong enough para makayanan lahat. I can not divulge anything more than I already have as our kaforce Hero will not like it, proud as he is.

Ang hinihingi q lang kahit konti huwag po muna sanang mag isip ng masama ang iba sa kanya. Dahil walang nakakaalam sa pinagdadaanan nya ngayon kundi kami.

Salamat po
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 am

Shocked Shocked nawawala na yata tyo sa topic diba eb picture nyo baket iba na yata nababasa ko... scratch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Glitterfy195041T107D31
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:44 pm

GOD BLESS US ALL Very Happy have a nice day
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by striker_force Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:13 pm

NICE PIX...... FORCE FOREVER!!!
striker_force
striker_force
Site Admin II
Site Admin II

Mig33 ID : striker_force, acespead6

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.pogi_force Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:29 pm

MGA WAFU AT WAFA KONG SIS. & BRO. NICE PIX. THANKS FOR SHARING. Very Happy
mr.pogi_force
mr.pogi_force
Senior member l
Senior member l

Mig33 ID : zoro_z

Back to top Go down

Post by fabil0sa_force Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:51 pm

ehem....im just hoping na wala na fu sana mag aaway..para cute tayong lahat...hak!!!
lapit na xmas noh???!!hehehehe!!GIVE LOVE ON XMAS DAY!!!nye nye for me,,,wala fu aqng msbe eh...salamat fu dun sa nga naka apprecite ng ngagwa qw...wabx u ol and gospeed!!!!
fabil0sa_force
fabil0sa_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : t3quila._o8 ' mitik0l0sa.-o2 ' fabil0sa._o8 ' chiqa-.-b0nita .

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jh0s3ph Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:30 pm

issarosette wrote:
The first ever Migforce Jeddah Chapter Eyebol has finally happened November 6, 2008, considered to be our pre-christmas gathering. Thanks to the effort of our very own energetic Best Neophyte, now a bonafide kaforce FABILOSA, the event went out to become as it is meant to be.... FUN FUN FUN....

The affair started early, our beautiful fabi and her equally dashing partner batch 16 neophyte Bonjing_force, waited for the first kaforce to arrive at the Private Orient Pearl Videoke room. Soon enough, our kaforce made it to the affair. Among the early birds were our lovely Rein_force who came with two guests, Asian aka archang3l_force with his date and a friend also arrived early. Spotted as early birds were neo batch 16 Lov3ly_chin_force, my anak in mig, mhon23_force, and then our kaforces arrived one after the other truly excited to finally put a face to the mysterious kachat in mig33.

The EB was made extra special when our original kaforce MI Mike62 came all the way from Rabigh to be with us. With the ever jolly matutulis ng Jeddah lite_force, transmaster_force, unsung_h3ro_force, jaguar_force, the party came to full gear at about 7:50 pm. Transmaster_force led an opening prayer.

It was really a night to remember, panay sayawan ang lahat, others were shy who opted to remain in their sit but their eyes show that they were having a good time. High spirits went a notch higher when outcast_force sang Mr. Suave and surprise surprise He's got a nice voice. MI Mike did an unforgettable duet with me, hmmm maaulit sana hahaha.

Noephytes batch 16 were also at the affair along with lovely lady guests.

MI Mike and the group notably agreed, we hope to have founder keen_force with us on our next EB.

All in all it was indeed a beautiful night to remember, this EB will hopefully be the first among the many. My sincere thanks to those who made this possible, to Fabi and the boys. To all those who were with us, thank you very much... see you all again soon.

w0w ang saya saya nila, Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over 753839 sayang i went out early at 7:00 pm c0z i really have t0 g0, but at least i was there together with bunso chin and her c0usin when we went upstairs and i meet rein_force t0gether with two friends, anak fabi with labtech, 2l asian . . . But eventh0ugh i was n0t on the main event of the EB i am still realy happy and i was able to talked with mi issa kew and asked h0w was the EB and she said ang saya saya jh0 lika balik ka po d2 hehe hndi na aq nkahab0l kc pauwi na sila . . . Mabuhay ang Jeddah chapter. . . Advance merry christmas and a Prosperous New Year my dear ka force . .
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lite_force Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:29 am

Israel_girl_force wrote:WALA AQ MASABI SA EB NYO ANG SAYA NYO TALAGA MGA WAFA AT WAFU MAY NG JEDDAH, W8 NYO RN EB NAMIN D2 SA ISRAEL cheers god bless to all ..
ang ganda ng honey ko..... i love you honey mwahhhhhhhhh hearty
lite_force
lite_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : Rikitik, mf.0, betans_4ever
Mood : Additional Photo's Jeddah pre-xmas EB: one pose before the day is over Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://rikitik@migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor_force Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 am

[quote="pegasus202"]Shocked Shocked nawawala na yata tyo sa topic diba eb picture nyo baket iba na yata nababasa ko... scratch
--------------------------------------------lol! kuya pega read nlng tau wak n react.. lol smash taguan tau nyahahahai nice pix mga jeddah chapter how i wish i cud also post our ebs d2 s hk even hnd force mga ksama q... But s0on sum of them wil join us...
sailor_force
sailor_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : letmaku,inosent1,princ3s_3v3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by trans Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 pm

JEDDAH CHAPTER,mabuhay!
Whatever happens still we're the original and thats forever...THE MATULIS FOREVER! See you all guys in the next E.B on this coming christmas...God Bless you all!
trans
trans
Regular l
Regular l

Mig33 ID : transmaster_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next