FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Colors...

5 posters

Go down

Romantic Colors... Empty Romantic Colors...

Post by pegasus202 Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:50 am

Red passion, romance, finding a new love, keep love, sexuality
Red is an aggressive color that, although may increase sexuality, if used too much it can arise negative and depressive feelings. If you're going for a calmer, romantic mood but would still like a bit of "fire" in your relationship, use red as accents in your decorating (see natural uses below) or in your clothing (for ex. a red teddy or boxers).
Natural ways to implement red: roses, carnations, apples, strawberries, rubies or other gemstones, candles, plants with a bit of red in them, red wine.
If you're creating a room with the idea of appealing to your mate's senses, keep in mind that yellow-based reds appeal to males and blue-based reds appeal to females.

Purple passion, imagination, creativity.
Purple is the hardest color for the eye to discriminate so you may not want to have large areas of it. Because of it's association with romance and passion, it makes a wonderful color for your bedding and to accent pieces like pillows, flowers, candles, etc. It is also a very mystic color, making purple and pink toned candles a great addition.
Natural sources of purple are orchids, irises, grapes and plums.

Blue trust, calming, tranquility, contentment.
Blue is one of the most calming colors. While this can be a good trait for creating a relaxing environment, used too much it can generate depressing moods as well. Because blue is a receding color, objects this color will appear farther away. If you're room is small or you have a lot of furniture to work with, try using blue to make the room appear larger.
Natural ways to implement blue: water, sky, blueberries, gemstones.

Green nature, renewal, freshness, hope.
Green is the most restful color to the eye. In Feng Shui it is considered to promote getting in touch with your roots and nature. A great advantage for a stable, grounded relationship.
Natural sources of green: plants, emeralds, jade, grapes, kiwi.

Yellow cheer, vitality, optimism.
Yellow is the color the eye processes first but it is also the most fatiguing color to the eye, so this makes it a great color for accents in your room. Any area you'd really like to focus on, add a touch of yellow by using one of the natural sources below! Another tip to keep in mind: because yellow is such a motivating and dynamic color, you may not want to use too much of it if your intention is to create peaceful, passionate, romantic atmosphere.
Natural sources of yellow: sunlight, corn, lemons, bananas, sunflowers, daffodils, canaries.

Brown homeyness, comfort, warmth.
Natural ways to implement brown: chocolate, earth (dirt/soil), tree trunks.

Black sexuality, power, sophistication.
Black is inately a very sexual color but it is also very strongly associated with death, corruption and depression. A softer way to implement this sexy color is through black and white photos (maybe of romantic couples) and through your clothing for an intimate night. A fun change would be to have a set of black silk or satin sheets to use for special romantic occasions!
Natural ways to implement black: darkness of night, gemstones/minerals, crows, charred wood.

White purity, truth, cleanliness.
While white is a great way to promote a larger, cleaner room, pure white can produce a glare and cause optical fatigue when used in large quanities. To break up white walls, add a few romantic paintings or wall mounted candlestick holders. To add color to a white bedding set, add a few colored throw pillows.

Silver is a very powerful aspect of white and can promote eroticism... especially great in the bedroom! Try adding a few silver metallic colored candles on a nearby bed side table.
Natural ways to implement white: clouds, snow, flowers, doves, light.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Romantic Colors... Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Romantic Colors... Empty Re: Romantic Colors...

Post by purple_gie Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Colors speaks a lot !
We can read what is in mind and heart of someone through the colors of their cåsual wear!
So lets paint the forum rf and let everyone feels and know the secret of the FORCE FAMILY FORUM!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:19 am

I love so much purple color specialy mix with pink wow its really relaxing to my eyes,im fun c0llecting items with purple colors Very Happy
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force
Mood : Romantic Colors... Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 am

Red passion, romance, finding a new love, keep love, sexuality
Red
is an aggressive color that, although may increase sexuality, if used
too much it can arise negative and depressive feelings. If you're going
for a calmer, romantic mood but would still like a bit of "fire" in
your relationship, use red as accents in your decorating (see natural
uses below) or in your clothing (for ex. a red teddy or boxers).
Natural
ways to implement red: roses, carnations, apples, strawberries, rubies
or other gemstones, candles, plants with a bit of red in them, red wine.
If
you're creating a room with the idea of appealing to your mate's
senses, keep in mind that yellow-based reds appeal to males and
blue-based reds appeal to females.

i really like red colors Very Happy its my fave colors eversince....they said when your wearing a red color ( clothes ) it's ur birthday, or they greet me "happy birthday"! Razz Razz Razz ...and they said im inl0ve, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed some other says happy valentines, I love you I love you I love you happy chinese new year!....huh, unique color of red its really mean a lot to me! hearty

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Romantic Colors... Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dickies_force Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:16 pm

i love BLACK COLORS kasi lumalabas ang kaputian koh lalo cheers
dickies_force
dickies_force
Senior member ll
Senior member ll

Mig33 ID : dickies_23,cutytin_18,cross_my_hart
Mood : Romantic Colors... Th_hap10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down