FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i learned a lot of things here in mig

+6
h0nesty_force
kclyn_force
sleeping_ganda
lovelychel
fabil0sa_force
st4bilo_force
10 posters

Go down

i learned a lot of things here in mig Empty i learned a lot of things here in mig

Post by st4bilo_force Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 pm

yesterday i talk one of my batch he live in indonesia and we talk about currency of dollar,and i was so shock when he tell me that a 25 dollar is a big money already in their country.we become friend and we become close..i was so hapy coz now he is inviting me to visit their country.he is nice person and thanks to mig33 i learned sumting bout how the world turning around....dzar2008 bro just alwys keep on ur mind that im already ur friend even where not same with the country that we belong in our heart mig33 is one way we become one.........hi to all my batch hope to know you better.....to donalyn,fabulosa,mhayla and to friday godbless us all...... I love you I love you I love you

st4bilo_force
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : stabilo_131

Back to top Go down

i learned a lot of things here in mig Empty Re: i learned a lot of things here in mig

Post by fabil0sa_force Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 am

BATCHM8!.!.! HAILABY0U!MWAH!.!.!.!pm pm tau lge batchm8 kew ah. . .wabx u uyet!mwah!d0nt w0ri d2 me 4 u lge!
fabil0sa_force
fabil0sa_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : t3quila._o8 ' mitik0l0sa.-o2 ' fabil0sa._o8 ' chiqa-.-b0nita .

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

i learned a lot of things here in mig Empty Re: i learned a lot of things here in mig

Post by lovelychel Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:30 pm

WEW THAT'S RYT SUMTYMS WE CAN FIND A GUD CHATTERS AND GUD FRIEND HERE TOO.SO KEEP IT UP Very Happy
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel
Mood : i learned a lot of things here in mig Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:56 am

st4bil0 nice t0pic that u open right now Very Happy actually were all very lucky as a part of this mig33 chatting right, c0z we learn a many things, jocolor jocolor meet new friends, comfort me meet s0meone to love, I love you I love you I love you and meet a new FORCE family i learned a lot of things here in mig 714145 so lets be pr0ud and enjoy chatting hearty

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : i learned a lot of things here in mig Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kclyn_force Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:23 pm

you know guy's b4 i don't want to go in chat room because some chatters kick me and i don't want to join in chat room already, but when cz. pinay invite me to join in Force Family I just think many times, If i join in Force Family what benefit i can achieve. after that I decide to join in Force Family. Now I'm happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and proud as a member of Force Family. I enjoy my life in Force Family that alwayz their to give me laught and take care with us. lol!! lol!! lol!!
kclyn_force
kclyn_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : arlyn27, kc.lyne

https://migforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by h0nesty_force Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm

your right ciz kclyn and honeykew i am veru thankful coz i meet already my special one here in mig33 chatting and shes the one who invite me here to join in FORCE family!!! talamat po honeykew ng marami Very Happy

h0nesty_force
Hyper member l
Hyper member l

Mig33 ID : ketaro_

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:13 am

[b][i] even your love you will find it here in mig 33...but be careful in what you choose?
GODbless!
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 am

thats ryt guys even me b4 i don t this but now i love it especially in this forum.. even i don t hve tme..
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : i learned a lot of things here in mig Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor_force Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Ehem Laughing thatz tru mga kapatid mas les s h0msick! And l0t of friendz u'l mit jz b very careful 0n wh0m u trust 4... Nakaka 2wa dn kc s0me i met relativ q pla jajajaja d2 p s mig kami ngkta... lol!
sailor_force
sailor_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : letmaku,inosent1,princ3s_3v3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by athena_force Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:16 am

Here in mig we learn good things and we learn bad things... The hardest part of it all is that sometimes we learn things the hard way... But still, we move on and enjoy every MIGGIN' moment...

Enjoy chatting while and when you can!

God bless...

Salam...
athena_force
athena_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : athena_force, athena_01, tinay_
Mood : i learned a lot of things here in mig Th_fyo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:35 am

me to i learn a lot her in mig33 thanks for sharing .. have a nice day
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : i learned a lot of things here in mig Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down