FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space

+12
sleeping_ganda
danamae
maemar_force
jai_maica20_force
nices
catwom3n_force
tart_force
gone_the_force
faith_force
jadelyn18
shane28
arifdaya
16 posters

Go down

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Empty Friendship(& love ) over cyber space

Post by arifdaya Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:21 am

check it out but dont get emotional..
Wink
mig33 id: Jungle.queen (zambia) -
I actually have many friends on mig ..
From the begining, i was natural, talked about my life, didn't give details and stuff like that .. But know we talk like wich friend ever .. but there is some of them, i haven't meet yet, but i would meet them and be sure that they woulden't be "bad-people" .. I agree with those who said that they don't trust them, coz they maybe can be dangerous, and sex-fixed .. But even the people next to us is like that too , you gotta know the persons first and than think about, if you wanna trust them or not ..
And by the way, im togther with a guy on internet, i haven't seen him, face to face yet, but i have chatting with him since, a years ago, and we talk on the phone, and iv'e seen he's pictures and even on cam, so im sure that it's him .. I really trust him, and love him so .. iv'e heard about alots of people that have relations with each other, only trough internet, and they have meet .. and it's really cute . I feel for him more than iv'e ever feelt for anyone, he mean everything to me, and i hope that ill meet him a beautiful day, and that we maybe get married or something, coz we have talked about it .. Smile
But of course, there are diffrent people, so we all should be careful, with who we are talking with .. and we shouldent give them to much "fact" about us, before we really feel that we can trust them ..
Good luck, and thanks for letting me share my story with you ..
Smile

sorry i am not mentioning true names as she told me not to..
She's From:South Africa
He's From: zambia

Well, after I read the stories on your page, I thought to submit mine as well, since I think its pretty significant, yet way sad... Sad

Just about myself....I'm 23 years old & from South Africa. My name is amrin . Smile

Well, It was just over a year ago that I started to chat in the mig with the handle Prudie....I used a picture of one of my friends...BEAUTIFUL girl...and said it was me...why i got no idea....SO I kept going back & met some of my friends there I still today am friends with, best friends anyone can find.

I met a guy....sajid, he is from zambia...we chatted a few times before..but it was the first time we REALLY talked....I thought he was so funny & easy to open up to.

We got very close, I kinda lost it then, totally fell inlove online....and so did he......What was so wonderful between us...is that it was a FRIENDSHIP..no cyber & phonesex at all..just fun!!! But there was one problem....He thought I looked like "Prudie". So one morning I decided it has got to end, he deserved better.

So I called him at work & told him the truth...needless to say that he was NOT impressed.. I thought that I had lost my best friend & was pretty heart-broken...but I never gave up on him...I kept on going till we got close again. It was a different closeness though...It was Better than before!!...I could talk to him about ANYTHING!!!

SO we decided to meet in. I booked my ticket to zambia & we were both extremely excited about us meeting up. Then 2 weeks before the date I was supposed to go, some personal stuff happened & he suggested I rather cancel till its sorted. So I did. We were both very disappointed, but he handled it differently...Pushed me away totally...

Again I did not give up I worked on this friendship, and yeah, it did hurt so much at times it felt like I just wanted to run away from it all...But I just could not!!!

Again.. we managed to just stick together & became close again...better than ever before & the friendship just got stronger & stronger & closer & closer.

So we set up yet another meeting date. Again we both got excited about this meeting. I booked my ticket & everything was set. THEN only 4 days before my flight...my boss told me I can't get time off no more, they need me here at the office. When I told amrin that, he lost it!!!

I then realized that I could not do this to him again...I NEED to go regardless what happens. But then I get a message that says "This is it sajid, take care 'gbye" He ditched me right then & there!!! I felt so hurt that I cancelled my ticket immediately... again another meeting ruined!

What I did not tell him then, was that I was kinda glad that my boss said I can't get time off, cause I'm afraid of heights & flying. So I told him that 2 days after all happened. He was So not impressed with me & is accusing me now of lying to him...That I never planned on going there in the first place. BUT I would have...

Since then it has just not been the same..But again I decided to not give up..I aint no give-upper!!. We kept on talking & had great laughs...and I actually thought we are getting somewhere!!!

Till tonight...
You see, Ever since the very first time we talked, there was always something about me on the front page of his website. Through everything, he never took me off once. and that meant something to me. It was his way of showing that he cares about me, that I mean something to him!!! Tonight I went on his webpage to sign his guest book. He took me off his front Page.....

It crushed my heart!!!!....So i decided no more....I will not fight no more..I am giving up this time!!!

I have Lung cancer & do not have heaps of time left...a month ago my last wish was to meet my best friend. Tonight I only have a hope that amrin will remember me as his best friend & not his worst nightmare!!

Should he ever stumble across this page & read this....Please just know how very sorry I am.... The most about giving up!! Love Always,
Sad

mig33 id: tassyy About a years ago, my friend and I were visiting different chat rooms because we were so bored.

We were just in the chat rooms being incredibly weird. Most people were scared of us and didn't respond. one guy and said "I like pizza", a line from a movie we had just watched. This guy immediately wrote back saying "Me too!!" it was the most beautiful start of a friendship that would last forever. We talked for very long. My friend and I were on all day talking to him.

He was kind and so real. He was like nobody I had ever spoken to online or let alone ever. In just weeks in out friendship, we became very close. His name was Samee. he cared for his bothers and sisters, loved life more than anyone I had ever known before. Its been a years since that memorable day.

Since then we have talked at least twice a day. He was always there for me when nobody else was. He cared for me more than anything. We shared secrets, fears, happinesses, frightening times, exciting times, and in between times. He was always the one I came to for help, advice, and somebody to talk to.

When I got my first date, before telling anyone else...I told him. Whenever I was feeling bad about myself, he'd always remind me of how incredibly special I am. Samee saw me with his heart, not eyes. I know him so well...better than I know myself. We are best friends. I've never even met him. But he's there for me more than my friends where I live. His heart is truly made of gold. He has so much confidence, faith, and belief in me. He reminds me of this everyday I live. Without him, I don't know if I would have made it through some really difficult times in my life.

We have come so far. We have both made a promise to never lose faith and to always believe that one day we will find out way to each other. I live in California, while he lives in New York. But our promise will always be there for us.

Samee is truly God's creation. The mould of all human beings, The true child of the stars. And in pictures I have seen of him...I could swear there is a halo over his head. Life shining gleefully in his eyes. He is a true inspiration on how to live life. But he has taught me the most important lessons of my life. Only being 16, he has enough wisdom to be hundreds of years old. When I'm sad...he immediately feels depressed. When he is happy, no matter how sad I am...I become all smiles.

The most important lesson he taught me was to always believe in myself. God has given us this incredible life, and its our gift back to him to live it to it's fullest. We must never forget to live life. Never forget...
Smile
arifdaya
arifdaya
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : arifdaya
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_cil10

Back to top Go down

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Empty Re: Friendship(& love ) over cyber space

Post by shane28 Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:33 am

arifdaya Smile
shane28
shane28
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : Shane28_force.... oscar_28....... switsmile...... tekti.-.gu
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_inl10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Empty Re: Friendship(& love ) over cyber space

Post by jadelyn18 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 am

job well done bro. nice presentation. Very Happy

goodluck and keep it up. thumbs up
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith_force Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 am

Gud job,gud luck Very Happy
faith_force
faith_force
Secretary
Secretary

Mig33 ID : Rakel0708, sissy_26, jireh_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 am

GOODLUCK BRO ARIFDAYA NICE PRESENTATION
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Friends
NICE PRESENTATION BRO! GOODLUCK!
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by catwom3n_force Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:32 pm

There's a wonderful thing
that gold cannot buy,
A blessing that's so rare and true,
and that's the gift of a
wonderful friend.
like the friend
i have in YOU..

NICE PRESENTATION BRO. ARIF

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space 942743atzbssz9st
catwom3n_force
catwom3n_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : akizah
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 pm

good luck and keep it up... nice task presentation bro thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jai_maica20_force Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:05 am

good job and gudluck guys..... cheers
jai_maica20_force
jai_maica20_force
Flash member l
Flash member l

Mig33 ID : jai_maica20, jai_maica0922, jai_maica81, jai_maica.-.phoenix

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maemar_force Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:18 am

Bro nice job!Good luck.God bless you...
maemar_force
maemar_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : haidz0601,p.christian_haidee,maemar_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by danamae Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 pm

nice presentation arif..keep it up, good luck cheers
danamae
danamae
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sweet_force/casey01/airah_mae/
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_wel10

Character sheet

http://deliciouscandy.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:39 pm

w0o0o0owww gudluck bro arifdaya!!! go! go! go!... thumbs up

Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Good_luck_support23

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:36 am

"The most important lesson he taught me was to always believe in myself. God has given us this incredible life, and its our gift back to him to live it to it's fullest. We must never forget to live life. Never forget...
- tassyy"

i'll take these lines as an inspiration...nice one! Very Happy

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:21 am

GOOD LUCK GOOD WORK thumbs up
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arifdaya Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:31 am

thanks mates.. thanks.. Smile
arifdaya
arifdaya
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : arifdaya

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Very nice friendship story bro. arifdaya...i was deeply touched! I love you
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by donalyn._force Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 pm

its makes me feel emotional while im reading it bro arif nice presentation thumbs up
donalyn._force
donalyn._force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : donalyn
Mood : Friendship(& love ) over cyber space Th_dro10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down