FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers

3 posters

Go down

Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers Empty Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers

Post by issarosette Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 am

issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers Empty Re: Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers

Post by nices Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:46 am

its true cz... SHE is a WINNER A BIG TIME PERA O BAYONG (1 million, house and lot, car) IN NOON TIME SHOW FOR ABS-CBN...(7 - 1 - 08 willie oF fortune participant want to join is "COLLEGE STUDENT BUT HAVE A KID OR KIDS" the interviewer cannot pick her in willie of fortune but 20 persons can joined PERA O BAYONG.. she's one of them...... first she decide is PERA o money 100,000.00, and plus and plus 100,000.00 again until 500,000.00. she's craying, cos 500,000.00 is a big money.... while willie revillame ask her for last calling 500,000.00 pera o bayong... shes crying too but she decide to bayong..... she is the first time to won a big time PERA O BAYONG... she is a single mom and a college student.!!!and her birthday this coming saturday... very lucky advance a gift for her.
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers Empty Re: Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers

Post by sleeping_ganda Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:54 am

M.I. Izza nice video Very Happy i wish someday i can be a lucky girl...hehehe Razz but remember guys no matter what happens in ur future u become a millionaire dont forget to say "THANK YOU LORD" for the blessings that u gave to me!...its GOD's will thumbs up
have a nice day

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Live Video Streaming:ABS-CBN Showbiz Hitmakers Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down