FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flirt Sms for Boys- New

3 posters

Go down

Flirt Sms for Boys- New Empty Flirt Sms for Boys- New

Post by prince_force Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:28 pm

An important element of friendship is communication, and that's the reason why my fingers are still pressing the keys on my phone. Because I don't want to cut the line that connects US...

By prince

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of u…..See! I just did. Take care.

By prince

If u drop me, I’ll break. If u hold me, I’ll shake. If u need me, I’ll hurry. If u don’t call me, I’ll worry. If u hurt me, I’ll cry. But if u leave me, I’ll die

By prince

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

By prince

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

By prince

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

By prince

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you

By prince

You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be. There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

By prince

In life when u get troubles, don't get nervous......just close ur eyes and follow ur HEART...... HEART may be in left..... but it always right! and loves u

By prince

What is full form of A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H A Boy Can Do Everything For Girls heart

By prince

Teacher: if A=B, B=C then A=C can u tell one more example of this type Student : I love my teacher, teacher loves his daughter, so i love teacher daughter....

By prince

Never trust a girl who says she loves you more than anyone else in the world; it shows she has been experimenting.

By prince

I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

By prince

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips,But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

By prince

To live dis life i need a heartbeat,to have a heartbeat i need a heart,to have heart i need happiness,to have happiness i need u!

By prince

I love my eyes when you look into them, i love my name when you say it,i love my heart when u love it, and i love my life when you are a part of it.

By prince

LIFE is 4 living, i live mine 4 U! LOVE is 4 giving, i give mine 2 U! DREAMS are 4 dreaming, mine are 4 U! HEARTS are 4 beating, & mine beats 4 U!

By prince

May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R

By prince

May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand, inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart, and a clear signal all day long. Nice day!

By prince
In life when u get troubles, don't get nervous......just close ur eyes and follow ur HEART...... HEART may be on the left..... but it is always right! and loves u

moved by inspire...please post in correct section!
prince_force
prince_force
Technician
Technician

Mig33 ID : prince_suhel,prince._force
Mood : Flirt Sms for Boys- New Caring10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.forceindia.tk

Back to top Go down

Flirt Sms for Boys- New Empty Re: Flirt Sms for Boys- New

Post by nices Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 am

bro prince you've post a wrong section.... check it first!!! by the way thnx for sharing and enjoy it!!! thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 pm

wew bro prince nice SMS messages so, can u be my textmate Razz Razz Razz hahaha jowk...but bro u post in a wrong section hehehe so watch out and be careful on next posting thank you for sharing....keep it up thumbs up

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Flirt Sms for Boys- New Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content