FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick to look younger...

+8
rein_force
princess_shy_force
lady_vamp_force
nices
cutest_dmd_force
d3s3rt_force
sleeping_ganda
arifdaya
12 posters

Go down

Trick to look younger... Empty Trick to look younger...

Post by arifdaya Tue May 27, 2008 10:22 pm

Want to look young, gorgeous and glowing? Well, prepare to get carded! Our 21 stay-young secrets will put time on your side. Hasta la vista, wrinkles!

BEGIN WITH A GIRLISH GRIN

1. Swear off foods that stain -- anything with a dark pigment, such as red wine, soy sauce or steak will make your teeth not so pearly white. Instead, chomp on apples, carrots and cucumbers; the cellulose in their skins and their slightly acidic compositions actually cleanse teeth.

2. Pick a whitening toothpaste with fluoride to help prevent decay. Can't brush after a big meal? Chew sugarless gum with a whitener for 20 minutes. Recent studies suggest it reduces plaque by 20 percent.

3. Wear Crest White Strips for 30 minutes twice daily, and your teeth will be significantly whiter after two weeks. For a professional smile, ask your dentist about in-office bleaching treatments like Zoom. The hour-long procedures range from $500 to $1,000, but results last more than three years.

BABYISH SKIN

4. Have your sun fun, but get defensive with a daily SPF on any exposed skin--even in the dead of winter. "Harmful UV rays speed up the aging process," warns Steven Victor, M.D., a New York City dermatologist. "Although olive- and dark-skinned women commonly age between five and 10 years more slowly than those with fair complexions and blue eyes, sunscreen is crucial for preventing wrinkles, blotches and uneven color in all tones," he adds.

5. Get glowing with top-to-toe exfoliation three times a week and use a heavy night cream all over. "Skin this with age, resulting in a drier, duller surface with rough and flaky patches," explains New York City-based cosmetic dermatologist Deborah Sarnoff, M.D.

TAKE A BITE OUT OF TIME

6. Go fishing. Saltwater varieties (salmon, tuna, cod and halibut) are highest in omega-3 fatty acids, which help regulate skin's glow, luster and shine.

7. Green tea time! The soothing beverage helps boost the quality of skin's elastic tissue, according to a recent study at Stanford University School of Medicine in Stanford, California.

8. Stock up on antioxidants. Vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene found in foods like tomatoes, squash and carrots protect cells from the ugly effect of oxidation (think the weathered-leather look).

9. Pass the olive oil. It's loaded with natural chemicals that may help prevent age spots.

WORK IT OUT

10. To beat the bulge that creeps up with age, Chase Taylor, personal training manager at Equinox Health Club in New York City, recommends a minimum of four 20-minute session of cardiovascular exercise weekly. "If you really want to see results, vary your routine [walking, rowing, running, biking] every six to eight weeks and bump up your cardio to 30 to 40 minutes," says Taylor. Consult your physician before starting a new exercise routine.

11. Pump iron to build bone density, increase muscle mass and fight osteoporosis. "Life a weight you can do manageably for 10 to 12 reps - if it's not challenging enough, increase the weight," says Taylor. Bonus: Getting tight and tones also reduces the appearance of cellulite. DO THE RIGHT THING

12. Restore your locks youthful luster. "Hair dehydrates with age," explains Philip B., creator of Philip B. Botanical Hair Care. To get make your mane beautiful again, use a hot-oil treatment weekly, and massage a deep conditioner into your scalp to replenish the moisture.

13. Find a happy medium. Super long or super short hair adds years to your face. Stuart Gavert or Gavert Atelier in Beverly Hills loves layers instead -- nothing blunt or too short.

MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE

14. Give skin a moist, dewy finish instantly with a brightening product.

15. Lids a little droopy? Slightly tilt eyeliner at the outside corners of the eyes and add a wash of highlighter along the brow bone. Use an eyelash curler and volumizing mascara for a bonus boost.

16. After 25, lips begin to thin. Plump up your pout using a neutral pencil to line, and fill them once you've prepped with a balm. Polish 'em off with a moisturizing lipstick that contains an SPF.

FACE THESE FirSt

17. Prominent pores a problem? Hormonal changes in the 20s and 30s cause them to enlarge, making the complexion appear rough and uneven. Use oil-blotting papers and toners with ingredients like chamomile and witch hazel to temporarily swell the skin around the pores, which makes them seem smaller.

18. Seeing spots? At 30, signs of past sun damage may begin to creep up in the form of freckles. Dose the dots with an over-the-counter bleaching cream or talk to your dermatologist about a prescription containing hydroquinine or last treatments.

19. Laugh lines making you frown? Forehead creases giving you a headache? Talk to your doctor about injectables like Botox, Restylane or collagen.

LAY IT ON THOSE LINES

20. Moisture is the key to keeping your eyes looking young and alert! Perk up your peepers with a dab of eye cream twice daily.

21. Treat wrinkles, brown spots and stretch marks with a doctor-recommended dream cream....
Very Happy
arifdaya
arifdaya
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : arifdaya
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_cil10

Back to top Go down

Trick to look younger... Empty Re: Trick to look younger...

Post by sleeping_ganda Tue May 27, 2008 10:40 pm

ARIFDAYA!!!... NICE POSTING Very Happy LOOK YOUNGER IS IMPORTANT TO US SPECIALLY TO GAL LYK ME HEHEHE...I REALLY CONCIOUS BOUT MY HEALTH lol smash ILL TRY MY BEST TO DO & TO APPLY ALL UR ADVICE BOUT OUR HEALTH...
KEEP UP THE GOOD POST ARIFFFFF thumbs up

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d3s3rt_force Wed May 28, 2008 2:02 am

thank you bro for the tip.....
d3s3rt_force
d3s3rt_force
Hyper member lll
Hyper member lll

Mig33 ID : d3s3rt_force
Mood : Trick to look younger... Workin10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter,Multi Kicker,Flooder

http://kma-forum.com, mvyouth.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Wed May 28, 2008 7:27 am

NICE POST MYDEAR!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! thumbs up
zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Smiley Moods Comments & Graphics

SMILE MAKES YOU LOOK YOUNGER, FRESHER AND BEAUTIFUL EACH DAY!!!!! flower
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Wed May 28, 2008 7:40 am

bro arif i think now is nobody like to become an old...all like become younger and whiter forever...thank for sharing bro and more on posting. thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Trick to look younger... Empty How to stay young?

Post by lady_vamp_force Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:50 am

Some people looks younger than their age, others appears to be mature than their actual age, here's some tips to stay young: first n 4most, stay inlove, when u r young at heart you seem to appear fresh n blooming. Have fun.Enjoy what d modern tech has 2 offer.Mingle wd friends thru mig chatting. Always wear ur smile n observe good grooming.It is 1way of improving ur looks. Have balanced diet & exercise. Have adequate sleep, a minimum f 8 hrs a day...and last bt nt d least, hide ur age naturally...ha ha ha . . . . . . .
lady_vamp_force
lady_vamp_force
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : lady_vamp_force

http://migforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 pm

yes i agreed bout ur health tips ciz keller Very Happy smiling is the best for me to maintain our good posture & look young jejeje... lol smash so guys smile on your face every second, every minute & every hour of our daily lives...thank you for sharing ciztah....mhuwahhh Razz

hearty

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_shy_force Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Looking young it depend upon ourselves how to take gud care of ur body and balancing the food but if u have a lot of money will just contact,,,VICKY BELLO,hehehehe im sure of that
princess_shy_force
princess_shy_force
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : Angel_ shy,shy_girl07,lovely_shane,angelica_krizz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:00 pm

smylng makes us young!

keep smylng kht alang ipin okay lang.
Razz
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Looking young?
Yap smiling makes us younger!
So wear a smile at all times and let d world smiles at you!
Smiles eventhough your heart is aching and let d love of God shines upon you!
Keep smiling and keep younger!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gone_the_force Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:46 am

SMILE IS THE SECRET TO YOUNG AND CUTE...
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Trick to look younger... Empty Re: How to stay young?

Post by jh0s3ph Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 pm

thats right my dear vamp,but i still want to prefer mature at my age ajejeje, thanks for sharing the health tips on h0w t0 stay y0ung...
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : Trick to look younger... Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 pm

i always wear my smile.... cos i ask GOD to make me happy, to guide me safety thru every mile: grant me wealth give me health and most of all give me care and love me well.... i hope someday only BELO touches my skin !!!! hehehe keep on smiling!!!
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ropoom786 Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:26 am

LOLZ broo Nice info...

But i dnt know how to stay young
ropoom786
ropoom786
Senior member ll
Senior member ll

Mig33 ID : ropoom786

http://mig33.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down