FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!...

5 posters

Go down

For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Empty For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!...

Post by pegasus202 Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:12 am

Chocolate is a Vegetable

Other little known Chocolate facts:

Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean is a vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy product. So candy bars are a health food.

Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit; so eat as many as you want.

If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

Problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite, and you'll eat less.

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves. (We're testing this with other snack foods as well.)

If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Now, isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated. You can't let that happen, can you?

NEWS FLASH: "Stressed" spelled backward is "desserts." So, to reverse being "stressed" . . . CHOCOLATE!!!
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Empty Re: For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!...

Post by archang3l_force Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:48 am

Nice facts about choc0lates hakhak tnx 4 sharing
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Empty Re: For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!...

Post by gone_the_force Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm

lol! lol! ......i love chocolate....i always have it in my bag....
gone_the_force
gone_the_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : emzlou09,pretty_girl09
Mood : For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:07 pm

nyahahahha eat all you can...nice tobleron chocolate thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 pm

actually i don't love chocolates but i take some if i'm stressed out .... try it, it really helps!!!! thumbs up
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : For the Chocolate-Lovers Out There!... Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down