FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO AHEAD SHOOT

2 posters

Go down

GO AHEAD SHOOT Empty GO AHEAD SHOOT

Post by archang3l_force Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Pirate Pete had been captured by a spanish general and sentenced to death by his 50 man firing squad
Pete cringe,he knew their reputation for being the worst firing squad in the spanish military.They were such bad shots that they would often all miss their targets and simply maim their victims,leaving them to bleed to death,as the general's tradition was to only allow one shot per man to save an ammunition.The thought of a slow painful death made Pete beg for mercy
Very well, i have some compassion.You may choose where the man stand when they shoot you and i will add 50 extra men to the squad to ensure someone will at least hit you.Perhaps if they stand closer they kill you quicker,if you're lucky,snickered the general.
"oh and just so you dont get any funny ideas,they cant stand m0re than 20 feet away,they must be facing you and you must remain tied to the post in the middle of the yard.And to show im not totally heartless ,if you arent dead by sundown ill release you so you can die peacefully outside the compound.
I must go now but i will return tomorrow and see to it that you are buried in a nice spot though with 100 men i doubt there will be much left of you to bury"
After giving his instructions,the general left.Upon his return the next day,he found Pete had been set free alive and well."How could this be?"demanded the general."It was where Pete has stand"explained the squad

WHERE DID PETE TELL THEM TO STAND?
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : GO AHEAD SHOOT Th_uns10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

GO AHEAD SHOOT Empty Re: GO AHEAD SHOOT

Post by frenlysmile Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:48 pm

I think Pete told them 2 stand in circle around him so that all the squad will face Pete. They were ready to shoot but they realised that if they missed they will kill each other (DONT FORGET THEY WERE BAD AT SHOOTING). Thats y nobody shot him. So he was released at sundown. IT WAS PETE'S LUCK THAT THEY WERE BAD SHOTS.......lol.......ehehehehehehe.......
frenlysmile
frenlysmile
Hyper member ll
Hyper member ll

Mig33 ID : paradise_city16, tear-in-heaven

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://innocentprince.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

GO AHEAD SHOOT Empty Re: GO AHEAD SHOOT

Post by archang3l_force Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:15 am

You got it right again bro congrats