FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!!

4 posters

Go down

CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!! Empty CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Post by seductive_ivy Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:18 am

HEY...get a free ride into the wack-a-doo region known as my brain AND let me share some scenarios with you:

1. Peter Pan: Who hasn't dated this person? You know the one. The guy with the hot legs that sneaks in your window at night to lure you into exotic and distant lands? The bad boy hooked on the pixie dust? The one who is an awful lot of fun, but who just can't grow up? And what's with the young boys he hangs out with? And the short green mini skirt? Kind of suspicious, don't you think?
2. The Pirates of the Caribbean: I'm not sure about you, but there's something about a burly man who will throw me over his shoulder and take me to his yacht that kind of does it for me. Sure, he's a bit rough around the edges. And he drinks too much. But you just know he can drop some serious anchor.
3. Dumbo: This is my least favorite dude. The oafish beast with the manic personality. Up and down. Up and down. Up... and down. And really, where is he going with his life? He's just flying in circles. S*x with this sort of person is always very predictable: One small take off and a quick, and an unimpressive landing.
4. Pinocchio: This is the tricky kind of guy. He might act like a floppy puppet to the world the kind little dude who's nice to small animals and old people. But he's really a cad. One note from a distant carnival and he's out of sight, out of mind. S*x might be pretty exciting, I mean, talk about a guy who can grow wood at a moments notice. Plus he can sing and dance. But don't try to get him to commit. He'll be the first to say, "I've got no strings to hold me down."
5. Mister Toad: If you're the kind of girl that thinks by kissing a frog you're gonna get a prince, this just might be your dream man. But if he makes love like he drives, it's going to get pretty random and all over the place. Fasten your seatbelt it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
6. Buzz Light Year: Here's a guy with big muscles who isn't afraid to wear lots of protective gear. But he's a big talker with a deluded sense of self. And I don't know about you, but I couldn't have s*x with someone who, pre-love making, started shouting, "To infinity and beyond!"

* Note: Any male readers, if you're still tuning in, I know I've made a lot of fun of you. It's not like the girls are that much better. How many of you have dealt with Alice's of Wonderland? The type that act all coy, but freak out when you fall down their rabbit hole?

HAHAHAHA....GOTCHA BOYZ!!!! HALAVEUX!!!

FORUM RULE No.6
try to omit some letters to avoid direct posting of profane word

edited by: jkakashi01
seductive_ivy
seductive_ivy
Flash member l
Flash member l

Mig33 ID : seductive_ivy; charmed_witch08; hothead_spoiledbrat; emi_butterfly; vespers-for love;h3aven_on_3arth

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!! Empty Re: CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Post by frenlysmile Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Dont go 4 "money" it will "deceive" u. Dont go for "looks" even that "fades away". Go 4 som1 who can make u "smile" becoz only "smile" can make a dark day seem "brighter". I hope i will find that grl....
frenlysmile
frenlysmile
Hyper member ll
Hyper member ll

Mig33 ID : paradise_city16, tear-in-heaven

Character sheet

http://innocentprince.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!! Empty Re: CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Post by gladden_force Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:31 pm

So shyboy you mean we have to find a girl with a good sense of humor ha...when do we find her? Ahak bungakngak..
gladden_force
gladden_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : yurdawan
Mood : CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!! Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:58 pm

funny and original nice work ivy... i wonder which cart0on character i bel0ng... hakhak better ask my gf
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : CARTOON CHARACTERS ...A NEAR RESEMBLANCE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?CHECK THIS OUT!!! Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down