FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What protects bones ?

3 posters

Go down

What protects bones ? Empty What protects bones ?

Post by pegasus202 Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:33 am

I dont drink milk..I've never liked this beverage that i was forced to drink as a child..It was a daily thing at breakfast.My mother would have a tall glass of cold milk ready at the table.I would by pass it and reach for the juice.She would push the milk glass back at me..I would pretend not to notice and look longingly at the teapot..There'd be tears,imploring and howls from my side and pouts.Narrowed eyes and drill seaGeant orders from hers..A huff a bit of sulking and i left my poor mother exhausted every morning before the day had even begun..But her purpose had been served she'd made me drink the milk..I hate to think how she must have felt every night when the process was reapeted,this time with a mug of warm milk..

As i grow up and my mother's control over me dissipated,i learnt to play games with my glass of milk .In the morning i'd surreptitiously feed it to the cat sitting under the table.Who seemed to thrive on it and at night i would quickly pour it into a convenient plant by my bed,which didnt thrive on it..As result obviously,my milk consumption went down considerably.I started quzzling soft drinks and gaining weight,and the lazy,hazy days of my teens went by comfortably,if not so healthily...
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2
Mood : What protects bones ? Whoo10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

What protects bones ? Empty Re: What protects bones ?

Post by archang3l_force Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:20 am

Anyway calcium that makes our bones strong can also be derived from other food sources like milk
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : What protects bones ? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Wink YOU CAN STILL DRINK A GLASS OF MILK AT YOUR AGE..... MAKE UP FOR THOSE CHILDHOOD NO-NOS TO MILK!!!!!! Smile Wink flower
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : What protects bones ? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down