FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another kicking of a FORCE member...

+14
isko77
cutest_dmd_force
drunkerry
injection_force
issarosette
pegasus202
gladden_force
naahil_04
jadelyn18
rocker21_force
f0r3v3r_force
k-e-e-n
tart_force
jkakashi01
18 posters

Go down

another kicking of a FORCE member... Empty another kicking of a FORCE member...

Post by jkakashi01 Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:28 pm

another kicking of a FORCE member...

another kicking of a FORCE member... Sjboy10
another kicking of a FORCE member... Sjboy210
Evil or Very Mad

this kicking happened a while ago 3:15 pm (KSA time) March 18,'08...
i pm'd mi sussete and she told me that she didn't noticed that she was kicked already because she's inside the forum.
i didn't knew it also because i'm in a pvt chat.when i go back to the chatroom, some chatters are posting that there's a kicker inside.
admin rax_power immediately entered the room asking the chatters who are the kickers inside. but unfortunately i failed to have a snapshot of admin rax_power's entrance.
mi sussete told me that admin rax_power had kicked "friendly_pilo" earlier this day. maybe this bad kicker just want to make his vengeance, or most likely he just want to mess the chatroom.
Mad
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_cil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

another kicking of a FORCE member... Empty Re: another kicking of a FORCE member...

Post by tart_force Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:02 pm

i myself just kicked by brother_pilo and also founder ace but fortunately founder ace escaped immediately! i want to ask this guy why he kicked founder ace so i started to pm'd him but sad to say i pressed the kick user,after he got out of the room and come back again and after the vote to kick finished he started to kick me unfortunately i was kick out of the room Crying or Very sad
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

another kicking of a FORCE member... Empty Re: another kicking of a FORCE member...

Post by k-e-e-n Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 am

This guy belongs to the same group of kickers whose fav is to kick force members.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by f0r3v3r_force Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:28 am

huh i was there,sad to say i have no snapshots as evidence...
f0r3v3r_force
f0r3v3r_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : f0r3v3r_force,j0hn_myqael, you
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rocker21_force Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:41 am

Shocked its a BAD NEWS!i think you know the punishment PILO! Razz RESPECT the other force family pleaseeee! kick no no
rocker21_force
rocker21_force
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : Woweeboy_21 & www.Rocker00
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_tha10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jadelyn18 Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:51 am

what can i say about this? hmmmm its not new.. guy's cheer

up and smile. Very Happy we know that no one can break our big family force. banana
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 am

these bad guys are tryin to fight against our force family. but they don't know how big family we are and they didnt even know the powers of the force family. They are jeluosy, like our moderator says "guy's cheer

up and smile. we know that no one can break our big family force"
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony

Character sheet

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gladden_force Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:23 pm

Guys kicking force member is not new .just be alert.more kickn you encounter.
gladden_force
gladden_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : yurdawan
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Whoo10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus202 Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Bro..I think that was some person was using multi id in different names it useful..
pegasus202
pegasus202
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mig33 ID : prince.william_force, pegasus202 p-e-g-a-s-u-s-2-0-2

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:53 am

Just one of the many perks of being a force guys... really cheer up, no use getting heated up over this kind of senseless kicking... nothing and no one on earth can take away what has been embedded deep in us... the force is not not superficial, its an ingrained value. So despair not at all stay happy, smile!!!
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by injection_force Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 am

Neutral FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW,THOSE KICKERS
ONLY SEEKS ATTENTION FROM FORCES.
injection_force
injection_force
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : ivory14,kevin34

Back to top Go down

Post by drunkerry Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:59 pm

i pressume everybody experienced being kicked & being a kicker too. being kicked is just normal coz we are in mig chat world & kicking is a part of migchat being enjoyed by some boastful chatters & being used to provoke chatters particularly us, force members. please be reminded that..... NOT BECAUSE WE ARE FORCE MEMBERS, WE ARE UNTOUCHABLES & NOBODY WILL KICK US. being a force member & having a force i.d. is NOT A BADGE OR LICENSE NOT TO BE KICKED by kickers. we are still the same ordinary chatters & possibilties are there to be kicked. the only difference is that we are force members & we belong to a group of freindly chatters with harmonous relationship & comaradere. i've noticed to some force members... when they are kicked, they are so angry & keep thinking/asking they are force members & yet they were being kicked. they will run to our founders & complain why they are being kicked. as i've said... we are in mig & being kicked is just normal in this chat world. let's not get angry if we were kicked in the room. it's not the end of our chatting. all we have to do is go to another room or wait for some minutes & enter again. or pm some chatters in our freinds lists & continue chatting. don't be mad on the kickers, let's befreind them instead. who knows... we might win them as freinds & encourage them to join us in our force group. remember this guys.... WE ARE HERE IN CHAT WORLD TO WIN FREINDS & NOT ENEMIES.
drunkerry
drunkerry
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : drunkerry, wafu._.ako, mystery_force
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:40 pm

That's the way of the FORCE...

Nice words from a real FORCE drunkerry Smile
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:49 pm

injection_force wrote:Neutral FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW,THOSE KICKERS
ONLY SEEKS ATTENTION FROM FORCES.

THAT'S TRUE AND I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!~!
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WEBSITES AND IT'S THEIR WAY OF TRYING TO TELL US "HEY, COME JOIN OUR SITE!!!!!" .
Very Happy
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by isko77 Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:29 pm

GOOD POINT DRUNK BRO! THAT'S THE TRUE ESSENCE OF CHATTING...TO HAVE FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES.
isko77
isko77

Mig33 ID : nature_force, isko77, singkit77
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gladden_force Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 pm

What a nice explanation bro drunk.
gladden_force
gladden_force
Team member
Team member

Mig33 ID : yurdawan

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:30 pm

as far as i know that pilo is one of the notorious kicker in pinoy rooms. i got kicked many times with his id mang_pilo before.

anyway, thank's to admin rax_power for quick response but sad to say i have been kicked but it's fine atleast he got kicked by admin hehehe Razz

at bro jkakashi thank you for posting that snap shots. Smile
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:12 am

Bro drunk, a nice explanation and adviced.
A neophytes like me that can read your posts even the seniors i might say that you are really a force,
Appreciate it or not, you are one of my adviser,mentor and supporter, you lift me up when i am down and discourage to continue my training and you always encourage me to go on!
The phrase you gave me is my guide and inspiration to move on!
"Dont quit because a quitter is always a loser"
Thank you very mtch bro drunk, keep up the good work and viva force famijy!
God bless u and hapi holidays!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeping_ganda Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm

drunkerry wrote:i pressume everybody experienced being kicked & being a kicker too. being kicked is just normal coz we are in mig chat world & kicking is a part of migchat being enjoyed by some boastful chatters & being used to provoke chatters particularly us, force members. please be reminded that..... NOT BECAUSE WE ARE FORCE MEMBERS, WE ARE UNTOUCHABLES & NOBODY WILL KICK US. being a force member & having a force i.d. is NOT A BADGE OR LICENSE NOT TO BE KICKED by kickers. we are still the same ordinary chatters & possibilties are there to be kicked. the only difference is that we are force members & we belong to a group of freindly chatters with harmonous relationship & comaradere. i've noticed to some force members... when they are kicked, they are so angry & keep thinking/asking they are force members & yet they were being kicked. they will run to our founders & complain why they are being kicked. as i've said... we are in mig & being kicked is just normal in this chat world. let's not get angry if we were kicked in the room. it's not the end of our chatting. all we have to do is go to another room or wait for some minutes & enter again. or pm some chatters in our freinds lists & continue chatting. don't be mad on the kickers, let's befreind them instead. who knows... we might win them as freinds & encourage them to join us in our force group. remember this guys.... WE ARE HERE IN CHAT WORLD TO WIN FREINDS & NOT ENEMIES.

YEAH UR RIGHT BRO DRUNKERRY THEY ENJOY KICKING BUT THE QUESTION IS??? SOME CHATTERS ANGRY TO THEM BECOZ OF THESE KIND OF ATTITUDE AS A KICKERS...SO PLZ BE CAREFUL SPECIALLY TO THOSE FORCE MEMBERS ITS NOT A JOKE!!! BE FRIENDLY GUYS!!!

hearty

sleeping_ganda
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : c0mplicat3d_force, mestizang._.pinay, snow_putie, sn0w_puti3

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy_force Sat May 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Hak 4 me thts lyf guys u knw s0me people want us 2 be angry bt eow b ptient guys jst laugH thm aq man i iGn0re thm wg lng force qng id, tnx and g0d bles guys!
cloudy_force
cloudy_force
Guide
Guide

Mig33 ID : tristania_19,lovely_ysha_05,diwtang_cloudy_force
Mood : another kicking of a FORCE member... Th_inl10

Character sheet

http://Www.migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 am

drunkerry wrote:i pressume everybody experienced being kicked & being a kicker too. being kicked is just normal coz we are in mig chat world & kicking is a part of migchat being enjoyed by some boastful chatters & being used to provoke chatters particularly us, force members. please be reminded that..... NOT BECAUSE WE ARE FORCE MEMBERS, WE ARE UNTOUCHABLES & NOBODY WILL KICK US. being a force member & having a force i.d. is NOT A BADGE OR LICENSE NOT TO BE KICKED by kickers. we are still the same ordinary chatters & possibilties are there to be kicked. the only difference is that we are force members & we belong to a group of freindly chatters with harmonous relationship & comaradere. i've noticed to some force members... when they are kicked, they are so angry & keep thinking/asking they are force members & yet they were being kicked. they will run to our founders & complain why they are being kicked. as i've said... we are in mig & being kicked is just normal in this chat world. let's not get angry if we were kicked in the room. it's not the end of our chatting. all we have to do is go to another room or wait for some minutes & enter again. or pm some chatters in our freinds lists & continue chatting. don't be mad on the kickers, let's befreind them instead. who knows... we might win them as freinds & encourage them to join us in our force group. remember this guys.... WE ARE HERE IN CHAT WORLD TO WIN FREINDS & NOT ENEMIES.
Hey.... I am so proud of you.... Keep it up... It made me so proud to be one of you drunk... That truly is the Force ... thumbs up
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down