FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship...

+6
archang3l_force
issarosette
lil_angel
moon_princess_force
k-e-e-n
carelyn
10 posters

Go down

Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Empty Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship...

Post by carelyn Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:33 pm

I remember the first time i enter migworld...there's only one person added in my contact list, the one who invited me to join mig33 it's meljwap...he introduced me in his group...and individual in the group introduced me to their respective circle of friends...and so on and so forth... until i got difficulty opening my id because a lot of contacts to download lol! lol! lol!

what i want to point out here is that with mig33 we developed a link to other people and creates a chain of friendship, not only a plain friendship but it's worth far more than gold...friendship here is like a precious jewel that we treasured more as time go passing by...years can't erase the pleasure that joy of friendship it creates...i hope & pray that our golden chain of friendship developed in mig33 will get stronger and be a blessed tie...let's treasure it... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven "kahit lola at lolo na tayo basta meron pa rin mig dotdot pa rin tayo ha"
lol smash lol! lol smash
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_pis10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Empty Re: Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship...

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:19 am

That was ages ago yet it still feel like a week ago. Laughing Yes i do remember the first time you got kicked out. I loaded all my ids and went backdoor. Full backdoor kicking was still working at that time Razz. Then kicked them all out. That was the time of mobile phone kickers.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Empty Re: Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship...

Post by moon_princess_force Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:29 am

yah right kuya keen...its been a years since we met each other and have friends in mig..but seems like only yesterday... mig33 really creates a different bonds among us...even we're far from each other and in different places we still have this connection called friendship Very Happy
moon_princess_force
moon_princess_force
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : charmel02, sailormoon12, sierramike12, full_moon_topak, ochie_12, t-i-m-a-n-g
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_sad10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoytambay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_angel Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:41 am

Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Friends_flowers
That was so cool cz inspire. At least, from the beginning, you already met your knight in shining armor who would always be there to fight for you. Wew!
lil_angel
lil_angel
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : pisces75, lil_angel_force, pegasus24, malupit_h
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:06 pm

I FOUND GOODNESS AND FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE IN THE GOLDEN CHAIN OF MIG... YOU BECAME A LINK TO THE CHAIN... LIKE THUNDER THAT STRUCK ME, LIKE A MESIAH THAT INSPIRED MY BEING... KEEN TO KNOW THAT LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP CONQUERS... ... my chain of friendship
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:30 pm

hahaha madam bsta b we dont have rheumatism we cannot avoid chatting even if we are all old. same for me when joining the force i didnt expect to kn0w bro's that are 1 ride away from my house. n0w they are my friends and from them i met other people that also bcame my friends. what a happy life
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cutest_dmd_force Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:20 am

Smile TWISTED YET NEATLY KNITTED TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART
THE CHAIN IS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH, EAST TO WESTERN PART
EACH ONE WITH A UNIQUE PERSONALITY BOUND BY GREAT VALUES
FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE WE BLEND EACH OTHER'S HUES

GO F-O-R-C-E!!!!

group group
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm

meljwap wrote:That was ages ago yet it still feel like a week ago. Laughing Yes i do remember the first time you got kicked out. I loaded all my ids and went backdoor. Full backdoor kicking was still working at that time Razz. Then kicked them all out. That was the time of mobile phone kickers.
Thank you keen for always being there for me..now you're not only my savior but the whole mig33 users...your chain was even bigger as what you think before...
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Really fun and exciting!
Chains of friends from here and there!
Friends will cone n go but the time and moments weve been to were a very great momento!
Friends are gift of God that cant be buy or sold'
So friends lets be friends till end!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tart_force Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:20 am

thanks for being my true friends...my Force Family...
tart_force
tart_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : peter.gabriel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_g_u_a_r_force Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:36 am

i would like to thank mig33 to creates golden chain of friendship cos of this now i have a lot of friend all over the world Very Happy especially in migforce family.. before i did not no anything and oneday i have one friend inviting me this website and i try it and now im so happy im very enjoy especially in this forum..... thanks god and all my friend in mig33....

have a nice day
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : j_a_g_u_a_r_force
Mood : Mig33 creates golden chain of friendship... Th_lov10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down