FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIG33 FEEDBACK FOR SONY ERICSSON P1 USER

Go down

MIG33 FEEDBACK FOR SONY ERICSSON P1 USER Empty MIG33 FEEDBACK FOR SONY ERICSSON P1 USER

Post by papa_cologne Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your beta feedback.

Unfortunately, some phones may not be compatible with our mig33 photo sharing software even though it possesses a camera feature on the phone. This includes most Samsung phones and some Sony phones.

We are in the process of troubleshooting the phones for beta compatibility, and hopefully will have a solution to the problem soon.

Alternatively you can send a photo to a friend from your storage and scrapbook or using your PC by simply drag a photo into the chat window.

Please ensure that your are sending photo with other user who have mig33 3.02 beta version only. Mig33 sharing photo is not available in mig33 Lite.

If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to email us at contact@mig33.com

To keep updated on the latest at mig33, visit our Wiki What’s New http://wiki.mig33.com/?q=node/13

Kind regards

FY

The mig33 Team.

geeezzzz..... i'm still unable to use the camera features.....
admin keen and madam inspire, sorry if i make a wrong section for this topic coz i can't create a new topic on news and events section
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™
Mood : MIG33 FEEDBACK FOR SONY ERICSSON P1 USER Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down