FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1

+12
simpleme_force
b0njing._force
purple_gie
carelyn
naahil_04
k-e-e-n
scratch_111
camhe22
lyrapp
jadelyn18
jester
archang3l_force
16 posters

Go down

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Empty Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1

Post by archang3l_force Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:21 am

Hakhak i kn0w u g0t curi0us thats why you are n0w reading my t0pic...
Just want t0 share my experience and discoveries in my 8 m0nths of chatting in mig33 ab0ut different types of chatters...
1st type is the ''Hiwalays'' these are the married one who tells u they are seperated when u ask about their marriage status...Be carefull of them c0z they may be telling the truth that they are seperated but in the sense that their husband/wife is in the philippines and they the ''seperated'' are here in abroad...Hakhak
2nd are the ''Forever Y0ung'' types they are chatters that tells u their age fr0m 10 years ago...Hakhak you can only sp0t them once they send you their true pix
3rd are the ''k0reans'' they are the types that send pix of korean soap opera actors and actresses...I was unlucky t0 come across to one of them..To discover them u must continually ask for pics fr0m them when they get irritated or send the same pics over and over then u know he/she is 0ne of them...Hakhak(to be c0ntinued)
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_uns10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Empty Re: Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1

Post by jester Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 pm

hahahha bro archang Laughing Laughing you're absolutely right Very Happy why this people tell that they are seperated or single although they had husband/wife? Razz Razz "magpakatotoo tayo" hehe Razz Razz
jester
jester
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : claire.idol.18, burning_legion_force, jester_force, claire.idol.18, ladypamela
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_hap10

Character sheet

http://www.janrick.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Empty Re: Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1

Post by jadelyn18 Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:26 pm

[b]101% right bro archangel and cz jes, a lot of chatterz here in mig33 are lying. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad (not it all) lol! (binata lang sila pag manliligaw) Razz Razz Razz i incountered a lot of chatterz here in mig33 are like that, they telling that he are single but the truth they are double or tripple.to those innocent chatterz here in mig33 be careful to believe those chatters like that. (kung walang nag papaluko, walang manloloko.) Razz lol! Razz
jadelyn18
jadelyn18
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : jadelyn18, seventh-angel_force
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_tha10

Character sheet

http://www.pinoysreunited.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lyrapp Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:01 pm

Your are right Fallen ANGEL, BUT FOR ME SOME CHATERS IS DOING LIKE THAT BUT NOT GENERALIZED ALL. ITS UP TO THEM IF THEY ARE DOING LIKE THAT GOD KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IF YOU AFRAID TO GOD DONT DO TO LIE A PERSON. WHAT IS A BIG DEAL IF YOU TELL A TRUTH ITS UP TO THEM IF THEY ARE NOT ACCEPT DI BA! AT LEAST YOU DIDNOT TELL A LIE....aJEJEJE. SOME BOYS CHATER ARE DOING LIKE THAT HAKHAKHAK. GOD BLESS YOU ARCHANGEL.........

lyrapp
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : bhabybench_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:18 pm

nice topic bro arch thumbs up actually this is always be happened. others do this for their personal reason to be considered. as sis lyrapp said not all miggers are doing same thing, still their is true people like me wakakakaka lol smash

let us remind to ourself that people are categorized in two things "good and evil".
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:33 pm

If y0u enjoyed this read the 2nd part...You'll enjoy it hakhak...Keep on laughing lol!
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by scratch_111 Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:07 am

lmao... ur damn straight bro..
good 1 Wink

scratch_111
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : scratch_111

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:42 pm

You hit the mark Angel Laughing Its their choice to go forever young and availble. You remind me of that one tv commercial. The line goes like: "Magpakatotoo ka sistah" lol! (or brodah)
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naahil_04 Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:07 pm

thanx for sharin n advice
naahil_04
naahil_04

Mig33 ID : stelony

Character sheet

http://www.mig33maldives.foruotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:42 pm

lol! lol! lol! precisely bro. arch thumbs up asl comes in a package...anyway, everyone has it's own choices, whether to tell the truth or not...but let us be reminded we are accountable for every choice we made..."Remember you will suffer the consequences of your wrong decision" Very Happy
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:38 am

Yup bro arch, chatuers have tieir own way of doings and beliefs, lts just a myth or a facts !
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by b0njing._force Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:20 am

Nyc one!Hehehe! N0 c0ment aq.....
b0njing._force
b0njing._force
Regular lll
Regular lll

Mig33 ID : franz20

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleme_force Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 pm

i just read it now and i want to add up some postings!

you're absolutely right but i think you forgot the other type which you belongs...... FOREVER SINGLE.......hehehe! banana
simpleme_force
simpleme_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : simpleme_force,abigail8_rn
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 "FOREVER SINGLE" Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 HAHAHAHAHAHA! DON'T WORRY CZ .MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW AND HE WILL NOT BECOME A SINGLE FOREVER... Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 734679 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 ------ P E A C E ------
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_sle10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 pm

weeeeeeeel........sa more dan 1year of chatting sa mig i discovered different types of people even though u dnt know him or her in real life...........lhat nman cnsabing hwalay d nman pla meron pa yung magpopromise na pkakasalan ka hakkkkk........liar in d end he tell d truth na his married n pla waaaaaaaaah.........kuya mani tumpak ka ask how old sbhin sau 28 yun plaaaaaa nsa 45 ang ageeeeeee hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... lol! lol! banana sa mga ladies nman na ka2lad ko sbhin nla la cla bffffffff yun plaaaaaaa d lng bf kundi may aswa asssssssussssssss my kabit pa wahahahaaaaa....... jive
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : naughty_sexy09_force,n4ughty-_-s3xy.09

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by simpleme_force Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Is it that so bhe?!hahahahaha!

It's a complicated thing bhe......

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762 Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 607172

Last edited by simpleme_force on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
simpleme_force
simpleme_force
Mega member
Mega member

Mig33 ID : simpleme_force,abigail8_rn
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Caring10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm

k-e-e-n wrote:You hit the mark Angel Laughing Its their choice to go forever young and availble. You remind me of that one tv commercial. The line goes like: "Magpakatotoo ka sistah" lol! (or brodah)
until wen deir hiding hahahaha.............wala aman mawawala kung sbhin d real age db manungkew scratch lol!
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard_hacker Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am

Dapat idagdag ding mga chatter like

>>>> 4. Sanib (mga may syota sa mig na di tiwala sa kanilang partner kaya madalas spy to death)

>>>>5. Cloner (Mga nanggagaya ng id at dagdag ng wild characters para makapanira sa kapwa)

>>>>6. Merchant Hunter (Mga hunter ng merchants para makahingi ng migload pambili ng emoticons

PEACE... have a nice day
wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by hondyx014_force Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 am

MY DARKQO ALL OF THE ABOVE IS CORRECT! WE HAVE NOTHING CAN DO WITH THIS KIND OF PEOPLE. DOON CLA MASAYA EH!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Icon_bounce Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Icon_bounce Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Icon_bounce Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Affraid Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Affraid Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Affraid Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 357762

Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 607172
hondyx014_force
hondyx014_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : aryanne_4ever,swity_babe
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_sle10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by re3mds3xynoty_force Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

lol! yah ryt dun cla mxaya bt cme 2 thnk of it kung tao b cla o wat hakhak!tawag dun ta0ng wlang respeto s kapwa gnun lng yn.
re3mds3xynoty_force
re3mds3xynoty_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensangel_force Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 pm

denz in a world of mig that is supernatural,m0st and many are separated daw,Keep lying on ages what more ahehehe,well everyone have their own reas0ns why, well i cAN'T COncludE coz im a chatter t0o...But i have my own limits..
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Different kinds of mig33 chatters...Part 1 Th_sad10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down