FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Loving for Healthy Living...

+3
nices
cutest_dmd_force
jkakashi01
7 posters

Go down

Good Loving for Healthy Living... Empty Good Loving for Healthy Living...

Post by jkakashi01 Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Love not only brings meaning to your life, it also brings health benefits. This Valentine's Day/Heart Month, share love and health with the special people in your life. hearty

Love Can Unclog Arteries
Research has found that love can reduce plaque buildup (called atherosclerosis) in your arteries. In studies conducted with rabbits fed large amounts of cholesterol, the rabbits that experienced tender loving care were actually found to have reduced risk of heart attack and atherosclerosis.

Get an Immune Boost with Love
Love is the most powerful emotional experience, and studies show that while you are feeling it, a great number of endorphins and immune cells are produced. Even watching movies about love or altruism has been shown to increase levels of immunoglobulin — IGA — your first line of protection against cold and flu.

Active Sex Life for a Long Life
Studies have shown that sexually active seniors are the happiest men and women of any age group. And it's no wonder: healthy sexual intimacy is nature's fountain of youth. Sex can raise the levels of substances that lengthen your life span, including endorphins, DHEA, and growth hormone; it can also lower those that shorten it, like the stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline.

The ancient Chinese had a tradition that emphasized the productive transformation of energy during sexual activities, called fang-chung. As Chinese research indicates, correct sexual practices yield tremendous physical and emotional benefits that include increased circulation, balanced hormonal production, relaxation, greater vigor, and a good mood.

On the other side of the spectrum, incorrect practices offer no benefit and can actually be physically and emotionally harmful. When sexuality is fulfilling, it not only improves the quality of your years, but also the quantity of your years!

Keep in Touch with Your Loved Ones
Human touch, long recognized as a powerful technique, increases the production of endorphins, growth hormone, and DHEA, all of which lengthen your life span and lower the negative impact of stress.

In fact, studies have found that patients who are regularly touched recover faster than those who are not touched. So give that special someone a hug or massage and feel both of your moods — and health — improve.

Long Life with Loving Family
Centenarians are loved and cherished by their family members; studies show that people that have happy family lives tend to have a longer life span with fewer illnesses. A meaningful relationship with your family does not come automatically, but it is well worth the effort to build and maintain one.

Investing in your relationships will give you a life rich in love, respect, and a sense of belonging. Fill your family with happiness based on trust, mutual help, love, peace, listening, sharing, humility, honesty, and fairness.

Increase Your Love Life
So if love equals health, how to manifest love? Share your time, energy, and self with them. Look for ways to give back to your loved ones and make them happy. For instance, you might cook a meal or do the dishes as a pleasant surprise. Or you might send them a card, listing all of their many special qualities.

It does not need to be elaborate or expensive, but it should show that you care and appreciate them. As you give freely of your love, you will receive meaningful love in return.

Dr.Mao

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : Good Loving for Healthy Living... Th_cil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Good Loving for Healthy Living... Empty Re: Good Loving for Healthy Living...

Post by cutest_dmd_force Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:24 pm

MASTER RED, MY IDOL!!! I LOVE READING YOUR BRAINS!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!! POST MORE ABOUT LOVE.... I love you
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 pm

lol!! thank you,,,but it's not my article, i just want to share this stuff with you guys...it's educational anyway... Razz
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nices Wed May 28, 2008 10:10 am

i learn a lot from your topic bro... hope you cant stop to post a nice topic... thnx for sharing and GOBless!!! thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jh0s3ph Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:01 pm

w0w nice t0pic,even i didn't enj0yed all of it . . . thanks f0r sharing br0 jka . . God bless
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : Good Loving for Healthy Living... Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:48 am

very informative post ... keep it up ... i gota keep tht in my mind from now on ... ! lol
thx
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : luv.inspecta

Back to top Go down

Post by rx_force Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:41 pm

you have a very nice topic here bro kakashi...I'll keep it in mind...and thank you so much for your time and effort for sharing this to us... flower have a nice day
rx_force
rx_force
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : pido12
Mood : Good Loving for Healthy Living... Th_inl10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dj_babu Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:28 am

nice tips bro thanks for sharing Very Happy
dj_babu
dj_babu
Regular lV
Regular lV

Mig33 ID : dj_babu
Mood : Good Loving for Healthy Living... Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down