FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own...

+2
cutest_dmd_force
jkakashi01
6 posters

Go down

Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Empty Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own...

Post by jkakashi01 Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Wouldn’t you just love it if your body decided to burn fat and calories on its own?

It can:
Arrow Exercise in short, intense bursts (interval training) for effective fat burning after exercise.
Arrow Increase the amount of resistance/strength/weight training you do, to build more lean muscle. Muscle is ‘metabolically active’ and burns more calories than other body tissue even when you’re not moving.
And of course, for best results:
Arrow Chill on the amount of food you are eating.

Technically:
Arrow Our bodies are built to survive, so when you exercise for long periods of time (often and consistently) your body thinks it needs to hold on to fat for energy. Doing short (12-15 minute), intense exercise sessions builds strength and burns calories, but not fat, so it “feels safe” using fat stores for energy after exercise.
Arrow Resistance training (using extra weight) helps build lean muscle mass (and strong bones), and muscle burns more calories than fat.
Arrow If you are obsessing over things like fat grams and not eating a nutritious diet, your body will reserve energy (store fat) to survive.

Realistically:
Arrow Varying your exercise is the most effective and efficient way to stay lean and healthy. You must do some longer exercise to build cardiovascular endurance, burn lots of calories, and yes, even burn fat during exercise - your body will not click in to “save” mode unless you exercise for long periods of time, regularly and often.
Arrow You must do resistance training in order to build muscle and strong bones.
Arrow Nobody wants to exercise more - and we don’t want to train our bodies to need more exercise to stay fit. So exercise efficiently – two short, very intense (relative to your level of fitness) training sessions weekly, like a 15-minute fast run/walk or fast cycling sprint intervals, and two moderately long, moderately intense sessions (30-45 minutes) of strong walking, cycling, or yoga, with one long day (60-90 minutes) of a moderately paced walk/hike. That’s a great five-day/week training schedule.
Arrow Instead of adding more days to your workout schedule, add a weighted vest to your training. I have said this before, but this is the most efficient way that I know of to build muscle while burning calories. For more information, go to http://www.walkvest.com/.
Arrow Eat moderately - stop counting fat grams and calories and look at how much food is on your plate! And eat more nutritiously by eating foods that are natural and unprocessed.

Debbie Rocker..yahoo health

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Th_cil10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Empty Re: Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own...

Post by cutest_dmd_force Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:11 pm

RED WHATEVER I DO, THE FAT STILL STICKS!! IT STUCKS!! lol!
cutest_dmd_force
cutest_dmd_force

Mig33 ID : flower_of_may, cutest_dmd_force
Mood : Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Empty Re: Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own...

Post by nices Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 am

huhuhu i really hate to exercise..... fat fat you take out hehehe, i try to exercise one of this day!! i know its work it out!!! heheh.thanx for sharing a nice burning fat!!! thumbs up
nices
nices

Mig33 ID : nice_airbil_force

Character sheet

http://www.38102699.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_gie Wed May 28, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks 4 d info and sharing !
I love to exercises but d more i do it d more id like to eat! But with d tips you've shared i do hope to lessen my weight!
Keep up d good work!
God bless u more!
purple_gie
purple_gie
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : dwight_lotus_force

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Empty Re: You Body Can Burn Fat on its Own...

Post by jh0s3ph Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:35 pm

w0w that nice way in burning fat thru exercise, g0od that im n0t fat fat fat, anyway thanks f0r the tip br0 jka . . . m0re p0wer
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : Your Body Can Burn Fat on Its Own... Th_hap10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:47 am

hehe yea nice tips but i guess i dunt need to burn them as am already athletic ... i gota save them ... heheh Twisted Evil
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Super member l
Super member l

Mig33 ID : luv.inspecta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down