FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld?

+8
lovelychel
k-e-e-n
carelyn
unsung.h3r0
jkakashi01
aries_force
jh0s3ph
issarosette
12 posters

Go down

To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Empty To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld?

Post by issarosette Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:47 am

Hello migchaddicts! I am back, resilient as ever...
You haven't missed me I know haha Smile , well I missed you all guys, can't live without you Laughing ...

In my temporary absence, I've learned of something quite interesting... Guys, can we really tell the difference between loving someone only in cyberspace like in mig, and loving someone you've really met? Is there a difference at all? Of course, a lot of successful chatters are there to tell us their happy stories, but have we really considered how we would feel exactly when we finally meet our chatmate in person... Will the same passion be there? What if something will change... What then? What happens next? Should we go back to the private comfort of cyberlove, or we move on to the next...

It's really quite a thought to consider...
For me, I met my match in my chatmate in person, he's way better up close! We clicked! And friendship and love got a-going!

So what can you say guys? Should we love them in person or should we stay in love in cyberspace?...
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_tha10

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Empty Re: To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld?

Post by jh0s3ph Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:34 am

te mi issa I love you to love s0me0ne in pers0n thru cyberspace is different than loving s0me0ne in pers0n,just c0nsider that cyberspace is only a medium or link like mig,yah0o etc,but wh0 kn0ws cyberspace wll be the medium s0 that y0u may kn0w each other and maybe he is the right guy for y0u,loving s0me0ne in pers0n is an0ther pr0cess,y0u kn0w each other well,n0t unless he hide s0mething,then he has n0 g0od intensi0n,he might just hurt y0u,if y0u think this is y0ur destiny,then g0 ahead, . but think it 0ver & over before y0u made a decisi0n... life must g0 on. g0od luck
jh0s3ph
jh0s3ph
Master Initiator
Master Initiator

Mig33 ID : sp4rr0w.unit
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Empty Re: To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld?

Post by aries_force Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:17 am

ofcourse cztahr i want to meet u in pers0n, and even my chatmates, how could i say i really like you if u ddnt see in pers0n,,smetimes i'd quitely asking my self, how?when?where do i meet my chatmate??? how i wish makita ko lahat ng force family....

aries_force
Flash member ll
Flash member ll

Mig33 ID : simplegirl_08,aries_babe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jkakashi01 Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:17 pm

the only difference between the two, is the existence of the person you love...

for me, what really matter's, the truthfullness of your feelings with each other......

banana jive banana
jkakashi01
jkakashi01
Tech Moderator
Tech Moderator

Mig33 ID : red.hot_force k_a_k_a_s_h_i.01
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_cil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by unsung.h3r0 Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:31 pm

cz mi issa welcome back we miss u a lot of course more than u know Very Happy ... well that is a good thoughts you have shared us and i am happy for you that you met ur match in person Very Happy wish you both more passion and love
bounce hehehe..

for me, TRUST and HONESTY does really matter when u engaged in a cyberspace relationship... Wink

again, thanks for coming back Very Happy we are waiting for you cz clap
unsung.h3r0
unsung.h3r0

Mig33 ID : yaks, unsung_h3r0, ivzir530
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_wel10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by carelyn Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 pm

webee cz pakner we missed you too I love you nice to hear that you finally met your chatmate lover...and much more i'm happy to know that you two have clicked...there is a great advantage to meet your chatmate lover in person...cz pakner i am looking forward to read your love story in love at first byte section soon...Very Happy
carelyn
carelyn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : care-t0-inspire, inspire_force
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_pis10

Character sheet

http://migforce.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k-e-e-n Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Nice to see you back MI Issa Smile
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by issarosette Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:42 am

inspire wrote:webee cz pakner we missed you too I love you nice to hear that you finally met your chatmate lover...and much more i'm happy to know that you two have clicked...there is a great advantage to meet your chatmate lover in person...cz pakner i am looking forward to read your love story in love at first byte section soon...Very Happy
Thanks for the warm welcome cz pakner kew, and everyone too! Don't you worry my danda cz pakner, you will read about it very soon!
issarosette
issarosette
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : issa.rosette_force

Character sheet
Skill: Closer

http://issarosette.peperonity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelychel Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:42 pm

welcome back mi issa!anyway,loving someone in person is really good coz we shared in happy moments togother while in cyberworld just chatting but for me you can feel the sincerity of ones person while u r chatting so sometimes they cliked their relationships like yours.maybe cyber is one of the ways to meet our loveones.hehehe!how i do i wish 2 meet my loveone here!well love is many splendored things.
lovelychel
lovelychel
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : libra1011,,l0velychel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm

we don't know when and where do we met our partners in life...wether in cyberworld or in person but the important is the feelings that you felt to each other. Smile
anyway welcome back MI issa..glad to see you again. Smile
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Mig33 ID : camhe22, sussete_force
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_pis10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by archang3l_force Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:12 pm

well, since you already met him u are lucky but to those who havent got the chance to meet their bf/gf here in the cyberworld they cant yet answer the questi0n coz as we all kn0w some people here are just prtending to be single. For me its better to love here but with cauti0n. also always be prepared to expect the worst.
archang3l_force
archang3l_force

Mig33 ID : asian_archangel,fallen_angel30
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_uns10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by papa_cologne Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 pm

i can say, love in mig can be without commitment
papa_cologne
papa_cologne
SoftLoader
SoftLoader

Mig33 ID : papa_cologne®™
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_kil10

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by rein_force Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:07 pm

WELCOME BACK MAM ITA,WE MISS YA SO MUCH & GOOD LUCK,FINALLY YOU FOUND YOUR MATCHED. flower
rein_force
rein_force

Mig33 ID : girlie_78,jerry_6878
Mood : To love in person... Or to love in cyberworld? Th_lov10

Character sheet
Skill: Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down