FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour

2 posters

Go down

Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour Empty Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour

Post by heavensangel_force Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 am

longest thread
World Records Paavan S - Targetseo.com - SEO India | | Bangalore, Guinness World Records 2010, india, Jewellery World Record | 0 comments »

Bangalore has yet another reason to be proud of one of its denizens. Deepashree V J, a design engineer from Kumaraswamy Layout, has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for `longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour'.

She accomplished this by beating the previous record of 5.8 metres by making a chain of 19.58 metres at Karnataka Government Secretariat Club.

Deepashree, who works for General Motors, previously entered into the Limca Book of Records in 2006 for making the `longest bangle chain'.

"I got interested in this hobby when I was in Class 10. There was a lesson about melting glass, where our principal R Subramanyam showed us how to make bangle chains from broken bangles."

But it was only in college that she decided to take a shot at the record. "I took eight months to complete the chain of 100 metres, and received my certificate in 2006," adds Deepashree.

When she completed graduation in BE (mechanical) in July 2009, Deepashree applied for the Guinness Records and got certification of her achievement from London on February 19 this year.
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour Th_sad10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour Empty Re: Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour

Post by cuttee Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:23 am

w0w galing...tnx f0r sharing mamyk0h flower
cuttee
cuttee
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : cuttee/cuttee_gurl_force/bebe-danda-21/pretty_bench24
Mood : Longest thread of beads made by an individual in one hour Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down