FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your Happiness Moment in MIGFORCE

Go down

Share your Happiness Moment in MIGFORCE Empty Share your Happiness Moment in MIGFORCE

Post by astro-jboy_force Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 pm

At first I'd like to thanks to Admin Keen and to his Co admin and Staff in establishing our site to unite all Filipino worker all over the world. I'm so happy to be a member of migforce...

In the first time am using mig33 that is Nov.2008 I was only simple chatter sometime they kicked me in some room, in that time I am using wilgade and jungleboy and surprise that I can talk with the other Filipino near from my work and advising that i should be careful in staying here in Saudi Arabia, reminding to have a self discipline by companion to every different nationality..

My happiness moment in migforce when i meet admin k-e-e-n, akala ko dati siya ang presidente o may-ari nang mig33 he he he
Laughing dahil nga sa naiiba niyang kulay sa mig lalo na kapag nakikita ko siya sa ibang room at tinatawag siyang admin.... Laughing at ang migforce ang pinaka punong ahensiya nang mig33. Laughing ... ya ang pagkakaalam ko dati
Very Happy ..

Kayo naman guys Very Happy welcome Share your Happiness Moment in MIGFORCE 147817
astro-jboy_force
astro-jboy_force
Hyper member ll
Hyper member ll

Mig33 ID : hunkman157, astro-jboy_force
Mood : Share your Happiness Moment in MIGFORCE Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Moderator

Back to top Go down