FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you define real Happiness in Your Life

3 posters

Go down

How can you define real Happiness in Your Life Empty How can you define real Happiness in Your Life

Post by astro-jboy_force Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 pm

How can you define real Happiness in Your Life 147817
My friends your welcome to share your xperience how did you defined REAL HAPPINESS in your life....

to tell the trueth guys i didnt yet xperience the real happiness and my life. Makulay kasi ang life na nakagisnan ko stuggle and vain....Happy moment that never forget....... thats why i made this topic... The only thing that i know is the difination of happiness.

Thanks for sharing..... welcome
astro-jboy_force
astro-jboy_force
Hyper member ll
Hyper member ll

Mig33 ID : hunkman157, astro-jboy_force
Mood : How can you define real Happiness in Your Life Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Moderator

Back to top Go down

How can you define real Happiness in Your Life Empty Re: How can you define real Happiness in Your Life

Post by heavensangel_force Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 am

true happiness is that you fullfilled your dreams,your wishes come true,and living with no confusions
heavensangel_force
heavensangel_force
Mega member VIP
Mega member VIP

Mig33 ID : heavensangel_force, anji_q8,
Mood : How can you define real Happiness in Your Life Th_sad10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

How can you define real Happiness in Your Life Empty Re: How can you define real Happiness in Your Life

Post by wizard_hacker Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm

True happiness cannot be defined in one single glimpse. It’s a feeling of contentment in your life – your desires, dreams and philosophy. Oftentimes, we live in discontentment and seldom realize the real value of our existence. Who cares? Material possessions cannot be a measurement of happiness. It’s purely an emotion. Who want to live in distress, pain and sorrow?

I read this article and I just want to share with you guys.

10 TIPS TO BECOME HAPPY..

By: Dr. Mary E. Waters
Don’t worry, be happy. Even though your life may be fulled with negative images from wars, crimes and even personal tragedies, you should still make a conscious decision to be happy. Everyone should seek to be happy. Did you know that happiness comes from within? Yes, it is an inside job and you are responsible for making yourself happy. Happiness comes from doing what you love to do. Happiness also comes from fulfilling your purpose in life. This might be a new revelation for you to know that no one can make you happy. That’s right, you have to be happy yourself and then you can share it with someone else. If you really want to be happy in life, there are certain rules you must follow. Here are my personal ten commandments for happiness:
1) Eat the right food, relax and exercise daily.

2) See the job as one of the streams of revenue to get equal pay for equal work.

3) Find your purpose in life and walk in it.

4) Budget your time, money and energy to never be without reserve.

5) Follow the desires of your heart and supplement your dreams with actions.

6) Expand your horizon and set goals to accomplish things in life.

7) Never covet the neighbor’s looks, possessions, or talents but develop and use your own. Develop a sense of value and respect for yourself and others.

9) Have faith and believe in yourself and encourage others to do the same.

10) Strive for balance in your life and LIVE IN THE MOMENT.

wizard_hacker
wizard_hacker
Mega Member Elite
Mega Member Elite

Mig33 ID : wizard_hacker
Mood : How can you define real Happiness in Your Life Thinki10

Character sheet
Skill:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down