FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORCE Mig33 Community
Hello, welcome to FORCE community. Feel at home... and enjoy.

Do not forget to read forum rules.
FORCE Mig33 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial is my strength

3 posters

Go down

Trial is my strength Empty Trial is my strength

Post by lady_lans Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Im physically simple.
So ordinary..
I may n0t have the beauty to proudly wave on stage but i wouldnt say that im ugly.
BeauTy anyway will fade.
We cant keep it forever..
Im kinda nature lover.
Sighting cloudy sky under the heat of sun while sitting in a sandpit during hot summer,nor catching rainfalls in the side river while watching m0untain that seems glo0ming during rainy seasons really gives me peaCe of mind.Specialy when the sun falling d0wn west..oh i greatly love sunset.it gives me the feeling I've always wanted.. The feeling of "LETTING GO".
& th0se countless stars shining during awesome moonlight always remind me that in every darkest moments of ourlives God never slčep.. He is always there above watching us & never allow us to fell the coldness of the dark so he set the moon sorrounded by million stars shinning to give lights...s0 when carrying heavy burden, just open up your eyes. Feel & appreciate the creation of Almighty cause in evry creati0n he made has reason & that reas0n im sure is his love for us.
I used to be funny,jolly,. A happy go lucky girl sorrounded by friends.. A simple ordinary me that always r0aming around my friends & ignoring whatever kinds of difficulties that came on my way..
But life has changed. I wish it didnt. The jolly one turned into a looner. I didnt wanted the way it went thru but i cant help it that way. Ive gone tru a lot of trials,difficulties, perhaps heavy burdens. A lot more that i'd came up with this thought that no ordinary y0ung girl could survive the Way i did. I carried the pains,sadness,burdens,frustrations,whatsoever...name it.i used to.
The hardest of it was hiding the pain & pretending that i was n0t hurting. Pretending happy but i was n0t. Im always seeking hapiness but the m0re i seek the m0re i lose. Frustrating isnt it? The worst of it was that i brought all those miseries over 8yrs.
8yrs of disaster!!! And i cant remember yet if their was even a single m0ment that i felt peace of mind.
Believe it or n0t i never lose hope.
Pathetic? Yes...! I am patheticaly holding on to a single word am0ng a thousand one in dicti0nary.. 'HOPE'
IN every m0rning of my life i woke up with a smile. Pretention as it may cönvincing myself though so tough it was believing that their is hope.
Yes. Miracle it has. I am definetely happy n0w.with peace of mind at all. Almighty god is great. A merciful one. To those whose believed their is n0 impossible with god will always recieve mercy from him.
God give trials to let remind us that in times of feeling empty, in times of being with n0 one, we are n0t alone. & that we could have n0 one to seek help but his hiGhness.
D0nt let trials down you instead use it to find your strength.
lady_lans
lady_lans
Regular ll
Regular ll

Mig33 ID : lady_lans

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Trial is my strength Empty Re: Trial is my strength

Post by k-e-e-n Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 am

thumbs up k-e-e-n like this.

Holding on to something we believe in no matter how high the odds are gives us strength to carry on. Just dont let go.
k-e-e-n
k-e-e-n
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mig33 ID : k-e-e-n, keen_force
Mood : Trial is my strength Th_kil10

Character sheet
Skill: room cleaner

http://www.migforces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_14 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

the worst thing that we can do after trying everything is to give up.... trials and obstacle are not there to break our spirit but to make us strong.... we all face difficulties in life but dont let it break our disposition in life.. life may not be bed of roses for it may have thorns but whats important is how u deal with life's challenges....

amethyst_14
Super member ll
Super member ll

Mig33 ID : amethyst_14
Mood : Trial is my strength Th_hap10

Character sheet
Skill: Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down